Author Topic: ★1. Lutzow's Freikorps Infanterie Bataillon [Rekruting Mature NA ]★  (Read 420220 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I got the official award of dying the most and best of anybody in the entire company
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
I got the official award of dying the most and best of anybody in the entire company

You're cool.  ::)
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy

What a nubcake the bullet magnet job is for nubs

Offline The_Q_Man

• Donator
  • Flagbearers are what make a line great.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LeQHomme
lol i bet your k/d was horrible

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
Millander would be dissapointed with the activity of this thread xD

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
Well how did 12th Lb go I had to go to dinner right before it started

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I have some stories to tell.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline GLman

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Well how did 12th Lb go I had to go to dinner right before it started
lol....you do not want to know

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
I'd like to hear your stories, Millander!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile

But it was super cool I took a hit like a fucking champ at the first battle. We were going down the road facing the Rebel lines. I decided to take a perma hit (stay dead) because I had already taken a couple temp hits (come back up). I went down face first into the dirt road. Our line was falling back and I was acting that I was attempting to crawl back to them screaming in pain (in full view of my unit and the rebs).

I turned over and began clawing at the coat acting as if I was trying to find my wound. I noticed the reb line in front of me was about to take aim and I decided if any of them aimed for me I would pretend I was shot. Of course 4 of them or so aim lower than the others at me and fire. I pretend I was shot and lye there for a couple minutes.

Then a rebel medic comes to the guys around me and I act wounded. As he comes up to me I say something along the lines of I dont need no help from a dam reb. He tells me to die and as he turns around I beging to plead with him to help me. he gives me some water and asks me if I will live. I tell him no and my last words is for him to go to hell. and that show I get my gingersnaps
9 minutes ago

The battlefield (last year)  http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbuck/6866792498/in/set-72157629661311155
video of my receiving my gingersnaps ~

I will get some vids of me taking some hits.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker

But it was super cool I took a hit like a fucking champ at the first battle. We were going down the road facing the Rebel lines. I decided to take a perma hit (stay dead) because I had already taken a couple temp hits (come back up). I went down face first into the dirt road. Our line was falling back and I was acting that I was attempting to crawl back to them screaming in pain (in full view of my unit and the rebs).

I turned over and began clawing at the coat acting as if I was trying to find my wound. I noticed the reb line in front of me was about to take aim and I decided if any of them aimed for me I would pretend I was shot. Of course 4 of them or so aim lower than the others at me and fire. I pretend I was shot and lye there for a couple minutes.

Then a rebel medic comes to the guys around me and I act wounded. As he comes up to me I say something along the lines of I dont need no help from a dam reb. He tells me to die and as he turns around I beging to plead with him to help me. he gives me some water and asks me if I will live. I tell him no and my last words is for him to go to hell. and that show I get my gingersnaps
9 minutes ago

The battlefield (last year)  http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbuck/6866792498/in/set-72157629661311155

Hahaha dat Fro

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
He tells me to die and as he turns around I beging to plead with him to help me. he gives me some water and asks me if I will live. I tell him no and my last words is for him to go to hell. and that show I get my gingersnaps

I swear to God, gingersnaps was the last thing I expected to read after those sentences. Milly looked pleased to get cookies though. Mack wants some cookies  :'(.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile

9 minutes ago

Wtf lol #2muchdrama

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
EW MILLY!

JK ILY <3

I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline tico13

• Donator
  • NA Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Col_Tico
Good linebattle yesterday, fellas. Well played.