Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (5v5) {Season 2 Thread}{Champions: Hellraisers}  (Read 57387 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}
« Reply #330 on: August 14, 2019, 05:45:45 am »
Imma boutta get Yoshie and we’re gonna force a trade to Atomic
Leave Yeshie alone!!!

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #331 on: August 14, 2019, 06:16:01 am »
Spoiler
me and the boys about to start a revolution
[close]

Well another thing that will eventually happen is a team starts to lose and players want to leave their team. A player could force their way off a team by requesting a trade and threatening not to play if they aren’t traded. Which could force the captain to make a bad trade. There really aren’t too many ways around this other than potentially giving the player that wants off of a team a match ban for a certain length of time. There’s a lot that goes into trades sometimes.

Requesting a trade isn't forcing your way off a team. If they threaten anything like that then the captain should immediately tell Windflower, and that player should be punished if they do intentionally miss a match. Sure, people get mad and may say that but it may just be tilt during that time. Windflower said this, but every player who signs up knew that it was a draft and anything could happen; you could go to any team with any players. That's the way it works.

The way I meant it is a player could say, “trade me or I won’t play”. Which I believe they should be punished for if they refuse to play as well. It will probably eventually happen.

Ban them from the league if they request a trade, but who's to say they just start throwing? You can punish them for intentionally missing a match but what about poor performance? Say it behind closed doors in teamspeak "trade me or I'll throw," and then deny it when he says it to windflower. You can't punish someone for not playing to their abilities but that essentially forces the captain to bench them.
[close]

Then that player is just asking to get benched and just making himself look bad lol. "I'm going to go 0-20 to prove a point!!" Everyone has too much of an ego here for a competitive gf league like this, imo.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:43:57 am by Risk_ »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2019, 06:26:55 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Well another thing that will eventually happen is a team starts to lose and players want to leave their team. A player could force their way off a team by requesting a trade and threatening not to play if they aren’t traded. Which could force the captain to make a bad trade. There really aren’t too many ways around this other than potentially giving the player that wants off of a team a match ban for a certain length of time. There’s a lot that goes into trades sometimes.

Requesting a trade isn't forcing your way off a team. If they threaten anything like that then the captain should immediately tell Windflower, and that player should be punished if they do intentionally miss a match. Sure, people get mad and may say that but it may just be tilt during that time. Windflower said this, but every player who signs up knew that it was a draft and anything could happen; you could go to any team with any players. That's the way it works.

The way I meant it is a player could say, “trade me or I won’t play”. Which I believe they should be punished for if they refuse to play as well. It will probably eventually happen.

Ban them from the league if they request a trade, but who's to say they just start throwing? You can punish them for intentionally missing a match but what about poor performance? Say it behind closed doors in teamspeak "trade me or I'll throw," and then deny it when he says it to windflower. You can't punish someone for not playing to their abilities but that essentially forces the captain to bench them.
[close]

Then that player is just asking to get benched and just making himself look bad lol. "I'm going to go 0-20 to prove a point!!" Everyone has too much an ego here for a competitive gf league like this, imo.

I'm going to go -3 and 12 so I can one-up Vetro.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}{Aug. 21st Start}
« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2019, 09:30:21 am »
If anyone is looking for a 6, 8 freak athlete im open for any team. You need a tight who can pierce any hole in defense he wants im your guy. Im like the gamer Gronkowski. Im 6, 8 280 pounds of pure muscle. Just because im 5, 4 250 and obese doesn't mean I can't identify as a freak athlete chad who is 6, 8 280 pounds. Haters will say otherwise.

|Viper|

« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2019, 01:16:20 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Then that player is just asking to get benched and just making himself look bad lol. "I'm going to go 0-20 to prove a point!!" Everyone has too much an ego here for a competitive gf league like this, imo.

I'm going to go -3 and 12 so I can one-up Vetro.
My game kept freezing so.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2019, 07:24:29 pm »
-1 and 18
-3 and 12
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Offline aaawiki

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 15, 2019, 04:11:38 am »
Community Name:Wiki
GUID:Idk
Steam Link: You have me.
Do you agree to all the rules (you must read them) and league conduct?: Yes.
Interested in captaincy or will you if necessary?: No thanks.

I didnt have access to internet last week cuz i didnt pay my bills.

plz let me sign up.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #338 on: August 15, 2019, 04:16:43 am »
Wiki my guy pay your bills dog

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #339 on: August 15, 2019, 04:31:05 am »

plz let me sign up.

https://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Budget

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #340 on: August 15, 2019, 04:50:35 am »

plz let me sign up.
2 late

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline aaawiki

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 15, 2019, 08:02:02 am »

plz let me sign up.

I used all my money to buy the bus ticket to AREA 51.

That guy told me its very expensive cuz i am a ching chong.

Please let me sign up, i travelled all the way from China. I only have one laptop and some underwear. I live on the street or

under the bridge.  I had to sell my waifu to pay my internet bill.

Please Q_Q

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #342 on: August 15, 2019, 05:32:14 pm »

plz let me sign up.

Please let me sign up, i travelled all the way from China. I only have one laptop and some underwear. I live on the street or

Please Q_Q

I read that in Wiki’s voice and I gotta admit I started laughing
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #343 on: August 15, 2019, 06:02:39 pm »

plz let me sign up.

Please Q_Q

I read that in Wiki’s voice and I gotta admit I started laughing

I read that in Wiki’s voice and I gotta admit I couldn’t understand one word
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 15, 2019, 07:10:12 pm »
Quick update servers are more stable but if there are any issues please let me know!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/