Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (5v5) {Season 2 Thread}{Champions: Hellraisers}  (Read 57302 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Draft League Season 2 {Main Thread}
« Reply #315 on: August 14, 2019, 01:23:34 am »
People don't know greatness when they see it... It's okay at least wastee took an oppurtunity. Remember Tom Brady was the 199th pick. We're still gonna win the league.

Wastee + Russian have years of chemistry playing together.
VetroG literally cheats?? So easy contributor there.
BabyJesus idk no net loss or gain here kind average
and ofc the GOAT (no need to mention his name)
matt isn’t on our team?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: August 14, 2019, 02:13:21 am »
People don't know greatness when they see it... It's okay at least wastee took an oppurtunity. Remember Tom Brady was the 199th pick. We're still gonna win the league.

Wastee + Russian have years of chemistry playing together.
VetroG literally cheats?? So easy contributor there.
BabyJesus idk no net loss or gain here kind average
and ofc the GOAT (no need to mention his name)
closest thing to atomic so far

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #317 on: August 14, 2019, 02:20:42 am »
Windflower wanted me to post this so here

I would say the problem with us reviewing trades is that everyone has a different opinion on who is better than who. People value people different, including the staff. I don't think any of the captains will be actually retarded to trade like camden for yoshie or something ridiculous. If there is something like that that comes up then by all means, go ahead and stop it; however, if both captains agree it should be allowed. Each captain agrees to a trade for a reason, mainly being they think the trade benefits them in some way (which is the point of trades). With reviewing trades, staff gets to give their personal input on player skill and value when the captains could see it differently. Like a captain wanting to trade and sees this person as a asset for their team, but it's blocked by someone not on the team, etc.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 04:38:23 am by Risk_ »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2019, 02:32:07 am »
Well another thing that will eventually happen is a team starts to lose and players want to leave their team. A player could force their way off a team by requesting a trade and threatening not to play if they aren’t traded. Which could force the captain to make a bad trade. There really aren’t too many ways around this other than potentially giving the player that wants off of a team a match ban for a certain length of time. There’s a lot that goes into trades sometimes.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2019, 02:50:12 am »
me and the boys about to start a revolution
[close]

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2019, 02:58:34 am »
[close]
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 14, 2019, 03:05:57 am »
Well another thing that will eventually happen is a team starts to lose and players want to leave their team. A player could force their way off a team by requesting a trade and threatening not to play if they aren’t traded. Which could force the captain to make a bad trade. There really aren’t too many ways around this other than potentially giving the player that wants off of a team a match ban for a certain length of time. There’s a lot that goes into trades sometimes.

Requesting a trade isn't forcing your way off a team. If they threaten anything like that then the captain should immediately tell Windflower, and that player should be punished if they do intentionally miss a match. Sure, people get mad and may say that but it may just be tilt during that time. Windflower said this, but every player who signs up knew that it was a draft and anything could happen; you could go to any team with any players. That's the way it works.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2019, 03:48:47 am »
[close]

Requesting a trade isn't forcing your way off a team. If they threaten anything like that then the captain should immediately tell Windflower, and that player should be punished if they do intentionally miss a match. Sure, people get mad and may say that but it may just be tilt during that time. Windflower said this, but every player who signs up knew that it was a draft and anything could happen; you could go to any team with any players. That's the way it works.

The way I meant it is a player could say, “trade me or I won’t play”. Which I believe they should be punished for if they refuse to play as well. It will probably eventually happen.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2019, 03:53:10 am »
[close]

The way I meant it is a player could say, “trade me or I won’t play”. Which I believe they should be punished for if they refuse to play as well. It will probably eventually happen.

I don't see anyone actually doing this.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #326 on: August 14, 2019, 04:09:20 am »
Imma boutta get Yoshie and we’re gonna force a trade to Atomic

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 14, 2019, 04:18:50 am »
[close]

I don't see anyone actually doing this.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 14, 2019, 05:13:02 am »
Imma boutta get Yoshie and we’re gonna force a trade to Atomic

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #329 on: August 14, 2019, 05:21:56 am »
[close]

Ban them from the league if they request a trade, but who's to say they just start throwing? You can punish them for intentionally missing a match but what about poor performance? Say it behind closed doors in teamspeak "trade me or I'll throw," and then deny it when he says it to windflower. You can't punish someone for not playing to their abilities but that essentially forces the captain to bench them.