Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309622 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #630 on: February 18, 2018, 03:21:17 am »
What is a bagins anyway  ::)

Dan i'm currently going through a spiritual and religious journey, better educating myself on religion and the world, next on my list is the Jewish faith, could you possibly take me through it sometime ? ;D :P
Of course my dear  :-*

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 18, 2018, 03:26:27 am »
Spicy = Indian, not Muslim. I think being polish you have never spoken to anyone who isn't white so I understand the mix up.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #633 on: February 18, 2018, 03:38:04 am »
First of all, I'm surprised as fuck how all of you are such a hypocrite, you should be really annoying for the people around you in real life. Yes, we were cheating year ago, that's true. We had NiFU and Alucard from the start, plus max1m who was trying to play for us against Great Britain in Quarter Finals because we didnt have enough of players, I totally agree that's not right at all and I actually framed Cazassar because he believed me. But hey, do you remember how both of them (+ Rommel) didnt let us to play in NWWC 2016 for Coalition? When Ukraine really didn't have enough of players, there was only 8 maximum players which were interested in NWWC, and 5 of them or even more were in CCCP tho. When you are practicing together for 4 month, playing against Brits and French players on the same level, and after this getting denied from organisers which just found some ukrainians in big casual regiment like Preobarz is not right too.

I'm actually want to say sorry to Ireland and Poland that we beat you with invites. All of you would play better in Quarter Finals and all of you deserved this much more than us. And yes as Bagins said nobody will cheat again, we don't have internal issues anymore, all the ukranians are motivated as fuck and we are actually ready to stand a clearly ukranian team this year. Yes, we have some problems with amount of players, but I think it's okay for now.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #634 on: February 18, 2018, 03:40:25 am »
I don't think anyone doubts the Ukrainian team should play, they just doubt that you yourself should.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #635 on: February 18, 2018, 03:49:05 am »
sounds like hes trying to cover his back but its a decent apology I think if we stop him from playing and whoever the other co-captain was then we will just be taking Ukraine out of the game there simply aren't enough players left for him to be replaced. banning him would just ruin it for the new Ukrainian players who we haven't seen before and who haven't themselves played in NWWC yet. I don't want to see a whole nation ruined for 2 peoples mistakes.

Forgive and Forget ?   

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 18, 2018, 03:50:52 am »
How about Forgive but not forget? I think removing him as a player is a bad idea, but allowing someone else to Captain (Kobzik or Ext Kill) would be a punishment nonetheless.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 18, 2018, 03:56:42 am »
How about Forgive but not forget? I think removing him as a player is a bad idea, but allowing someone else to Captain (Kobzik or Ext Kill) would be a punishment nonetheless.
If eXt would be cpt u wont be in the team dan  ;D ;D ;D

And yes, I don't really care about the final of this situation. But blaming somebody for cheating while you Chriseh were trying to cheat year ago isn't nice, just saying.

p.s. and hello, im not even a captain yet lol
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:59:50 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #638 on: February 18, 2018, 03:58:19 am »

+1 that creates the punishment like people are calling for

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 18, 2018, 04:00:35 am »
First of all, I'm surprised as fuck how all of you are such a hypocrite, you should be really annoying for the people around you in real life. Yes, we were cheating year ago, that's true. We had NiFU and Alucard from the start, plus max1m who was trying to play for us against Great Britain in Quarter Finals because we didnt have enough of players, I totally agree that's not right at all and I actually framed Cazassar because he believed me. But hey, do you remember how both of them (+ Rommel) didnt let us to play in NWWC 2016 for Coalition? When Ukraine really didn't have enough of players, there was only 8 maximum players which were interested in NWWC, and 5 of them or even more were in CCCP tho. When you are practicing together for 4 month, playing against Brits and French players on the same level, and after this getting denied from organisers which just found some ukrainians in big casual regiment like Preobarz is not right too.

I'm actually want to say sorry to Ireland and Poland that we beat you with invites. All of you would play better in Quarter Finals and all of you deserved this much more than us. And yes as Bagins said nobody will cheat again, we don't have internal issues anymore, all the ukranians are motivated as fuck and we are actually ready to stand a clearly ukranian team this year. Yes, we have some problems with amount of players, but I think it's okay for now.

We all appreciate the apology, and i appreciate everyones feedback, but i will make a decision based off what is unbiased, fair, and also to deter other players from doing what you did last year.  All i can say is that The whole of team Ukraine will not be punished in any way.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 18, 2018, 04:01:02 am »

And yes, I don't really care about the final of this situation. But blaming somebody for cheating while you Chriseh were trying to cheat year ago isn't nice, just saying.

I'm sure I would get in the team as long as the captain was competent, i.e. not Bodya.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 18, 2018, 04:02:38 am »
Haha I told Caz before the tournament started that we weren't going to be able to field a team and dropped. The practice match we did vs you guys was my GF team xD

Don't try turn this on me lad I have only been fair! Don't get personal!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 18, 2018, 04:04:17 am »

I'm sure I would get in the team as long as the captain was competent, i.e. not Bodya.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 18, 2018, 04:05:01 am »
Tbh I think anybody from the UK should be banned

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 18, 2018, 04:06:02 am »

I'm not interested in being Captain, I just think that the fact that you allowed NIFU, Alucard, and Max1m to play for us wasn't in the best interests of the team. I don't want to be captain and that is why I suggested eXt Kill or Kobzik be captain instead.