Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915768 times)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 19.06 | Crossed Swords
« Reply #9195 on: June 22, 2020, 08:35:00 pm »
My point was just that we rarely instigate this shit. As you might've noticed I was never the one who insulted tz0 and pb for merging or called you guys "stacks" lol.

Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #9196 on: June 22, 2020, 08:56:10 pm »
im not suprsied if Mels is pissed off that everytime we beat good teams people have excuses like missing players or say stuff like "u only won cuz u were better that 1 night"... No matter how much Jedis and melsyo achieve, that is all thats ever said. So if i was him i would be pissed off about that.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: June 22, 2020, 09:02:31 pm »
im not suprsied if Mels is pissed off that everytime we beat good teams people have excuses like missing players or say stuff like "u only won cuz u were better that 1 night"... No matter how much Jedis and melsyo achieve, that is all thats ever said. So if i was him i would be pissed off about that.
kind of, but tz0 is very consistent so we need to give them that
Aut i initially didn't intend for this discussion and really feel it's best not to continue this any further so let's bury the hatchet now
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #9198 on: June 22, 2020, 09:02:48 pm »
which good teams are you referring to

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #9199 on: June 22, 2020, 09:05:16 pm »
cpt says to bury so i also will... u know the good teams Ivan

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #9200 on: June 22, 2020, 09:13:48 pm »

Obviously not possy xdxd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #9201 on: June 22, 2020, 09:14:14 pm »

Obviously not possy xdxd

xd xd xd

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #9202 on: June 22, 2020, 09:26:12 pm »

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #9203 on: June 22, 2020, 09:27:46 pm »
I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with the Jedi and where's the drama coming from?
If the debate is that you're a good team, an emerging top tier team, then we're in agreement.
On the other hand to make the TZ0 look like an ultra toxic team, while in tournament I've never seen anyone insult anyone during a game I find it a little strong coffee.
Do not confuse the resentment you have towards some players (including me certainly), with a global essentialization of our team, which in tournaments respects the rules and is not particularly toxic than other teams.

i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: June 22, 2020, 09:30:42 pm »
I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with the Jedi and where's the drama coming from?
If the debate is that you're a good team, an emerging top tier team, then we're in agreement.
On the other hand to make the TZ0 look like an ultra toxic team, while in tournament I've never seen anyone insult anyone during a game I find it a little strong coffee.
Do not confuse the resentment you have towards some players (including me certainly), with a global essentialization of our team, which in tournaments respects the rules and is not particularly toxic than other teams.
That's one for the quotes

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #9205 on: June 22, 2020, 09:33:17 pm »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: June 22, 2020, 09:36:23 pm »
Yeah, I apologize if I came a bit across like strong coffee, I didn't actually mean to insult you guys like that

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: June 22, 2020, 09:37:10 pm »
no more coffee pls guys, only tea

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #9208 on: June 22, 2020, 09:37:27 pm »
Seems like that strong coffee made you guys bitter!
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: June 22, 2020, 10:01:57 pm »
Seems like that strong coffee made you guys bitter!

Out of here with your dad jokes

Shoo shoo