Author Topic: Movement issues  (Read 947 times)

Offline Marty 604

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Movement issues
« on: June 12, 2015, 12:10:18 am »
Now i know what you are thinking "just look at the control manual" well what has been happening to me reccently is very unusual in my 200 hour of playing this game. and yes i have tried reaching the taleworlds support staff and there support isnt the best so 3 days later and nothing has happened. sorry for that let me get to my problem. whenever i play the game it runs fine, it starts up normally and is overall perfect. i log into a server and no problems. once i log in and choose a team and troop and my soldier spawns it walks to the right... immediatly. ive re binded my keys ive reinstalled warband and ive done anything i could think of to fix this. infantry is playable as long as i hold down a to go left but as soon as i let go he keeps moving to the right. this makes melee combat normal exept my inability to move to the left. major problems sprout when wield a rifle or crossbow, when this happens i am unable to reload because the game thinks im walking. and dont get me started on trying to go cav it is unplayable. one more minor problem that came up when i tried to just spectate is that it didnt go to the right, but i couldnt spectate a specific person and if i tryed to switch people to spectate the player's name would pop up for a second and  i teleport back to them unless i move away then it does the same thing to the nearest player. i am part of a regement and this problem has really cut down on my attendance. feel free to respond here if you know what to do but if you could email me that would be better. Thank you
Modify message
 >:(