Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 141803 times)

|Viper|

Re: NA HoF Thread ♛
« Reply #1350 on: June 14, 2019, 10:25:12 pm »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1351 on: June 14, 2019, 11:14:29 pm »
6te still not on the hall of fame smh

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1352 on: June 15, 2019, 12:37:28 am »
6te still not on the hall of fame smh

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1353 on: June 15, 2019, 12:37:33 am »
Alls I'm going to say is I should at least be tier 3 in 2012-2014 if not tier 2.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:39:25 am by Stroke0fd34th »

MATT123456789

« Reply #1354 on: June 15, 2019, 12:42:50 am »
well, nick has never been one to make lists that were in the ballpark, let alone the zip code.

edit: think i misworded that

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1355 on: June 15, 2019, 01:41:42 am »
1. If you're on your own list your list is already discredited for judgeing yourself.

2. Vetro's tournament wins ect were done while he was caught hacking and even before those wins idk how when hes admitted to cheating you are allowing him on a all time list. Especially people who i've S keyd and won Grd against in 58e (@vortx). List just seems really flawed in some areas but generally ok. I think your friendships with certain people affect your judgement in making the list but thats just my opinion.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: June 15, 2019, 01:44:06 am »
man you’d think winning a tournament with nick would help you get on a list SMH

why u still discrediting Matthew’s nw prowess

|Viper|

« Reply #1357 on: June 15, 2019, 01:47:24 am »
1. If you're on your own list your list is already discredited for judgeing yourself.

2. Vetro's tournament wins ect were done while he was caught hacking and even before those wins idk how when hes admitted to cheating you are allowing him on a all time list. Especially people who i've S keyd and won Grd against in 58e (@vortx). List just seems really flawed in some areas but generally ok. I think your friendships with certain people affect your judgement in making the list but thats just my opinion.
That's actually a lie but that was an awful bait I'm sorry lol. Vortex was a WAY better player than you could ever be.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 15, 2019, 01:48:12 am »
TRT VetroG

HGHtroG

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: June 15, 2019, 01:48:31 am »

That's actually a lie but that was an awful bait I'm sorry lol.
Do I have to get sun's proof of you admitting on FSE or anyone including risk, russian or anyone noteable who actually saw your post on fse of you  admitting to cheat? Or Perhaps I should grab nappy the person who has exposed cheaters in the past You and Irish.

|Viper|

« Reply #1360 on: June 15, 2019, 01:50:34 am »

Do I have to get sun's proof of you admitting on FSE or anyone including risk, russian or anyone noteable who actually saw your post on fse of you  admitting to cheat? Or Perhaps I should grab nappy the person who has exposed cheaters in the past You and Irish.
There's a difference between exposing someone for bringing a merc and exposing someone for using a meme hack for less than a month but anyways keep being salty you'll make it one day  :).

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: June 15, 2019, 01:51:26 am »

There's a difference between exposing someone for bringing a merc and exposing someone for using a meme hack for less than a month but anyways keep being salty you'll make it one day  :).
So you admit to using hacks in a tournament I hosted? I think we all know why you shouldn't be on this list. You can't defend yourself from your cheating.

|Viper|

« Reply #1362 on: June 15, 2019, 01:54:26 am »

So you admit to using hacks in a tournament I hosted? I think we all know why you shouldn't be on this list. You can't defend yourself from your cheating.
You act as if I hack now or have the past year or year and a half or probably even more I don't keep track of this stuff anymore, but you can't admit you're shit at melee, awful, trash, not even close to average in my opinion. You're not even considered good in anyone's eyes. People in your own regiment roast you about how bad you are, please look back at what you've done... oh wait you can't because you've done nothing good for the community you're known for what? Toaster, hosting a few public events? What else? I don't see why you care about someone else's rating when you won't even be on it.

Here let me remind you of what topics YOU'VE posted on FSE to share to the community - https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=41231.msg1823403#msg1823403
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 01:56:56 am by VetroG »

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: June 15, 2019, 01:56:30 am »
I agree with all-time great VetroG, moraine you have 5000 hours on warband and still suck. You should really consider cheating

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: June 15, 2019, 02:02:01 am »
I agree with all-time great VetroG, moraine you have 5000 hours on warband and still suck. You should really consider cheating
3000. And Ft7 me with my style and end up like fireboy and vetro. Oh wait. everyones to pussy to fight me. I respect rune as a duelist only because he fought and beat my cancer style.