Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140930 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: NA HoF Thread ♛
« Reply #1410 on: June 16, 2019, 04:04:43 am »
The main problem (in my eyes) with this list is the lack of consistency and transparency in how player rankings are determined. Obviously tournament and league titles are held in some regard within this list; though I could not ascertain what relevance regimental league wins contain within the context of a melee list, but power to you. Yet, this is obviously not the sole contributing factor to a player's ranking, as players such as (but not limited to) Mang and Swerp would be much lower, and Wastee, Yoshie, and a multitude of others would be elevated several tiers. How much does a player's tenure within the game factor into the calculation, as players such have Jaax have had a relatively short period of time in which they have been dominant/good, yet still make the list. Or is this purely an aggregate of several other lists from varied sources? In the end I think the list would either benefit from a complete do-over with cemented rules for player rankings, or an explanation of any withstanding qualifying factors.
I didn’t know you were capable of sentences
Are you kidding, this guy would read me Alexander Pope poems for bedtime stories.

I’m surprised he wrote all that without saying the hard n-word
click here to join the 84th

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1411 on: June 16, 2019, 04:10:04 am »
The main problem (in my eyes) with this list is the lack of consistency and transparency in how player rankings are determined. Obviously tournament and league titles are held in some regard within this list; though I could not ascertain what relevance regimental league wins contain within the context of a melee list, but power to you. Yet, this is obviously not the sole contributing factor to a player's ranking, as players such as (but not limited to) Mang and Swerp would be much lower, and Wastee, Yoshie, and a multitude of others would be elevated several tiers. How much does a player's tenure within the game factor into the calculation, as players such have Jaax have had a relatively short period of time in which they have been dominant/good, yet still make the list. Or is this purely an aggregate of several other lists from varied sources? In the end I think the list would either benefit from a complete do-over with cemented rules for player rankings, or an explanation of any withstanding qualifying factors.
I didn’t know you were capable of sentences
Are you kidding, this guy would read me Alexander Pope poems for bedtime stories.

I’m surprised he wrote all that without saying the hard n-word

I'm honestly shocked. I have no words...

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1412 on: June 17, 2019, 12:47:41 am »
lol

why there's guys who don't have any tournament wins or very little on the list?
If you are referring to people like Wall or Ramelon they both were some of the top players in each regiment they joined. Wall with 45e, LG & 6te played well with all 3 regiments (had like 20+ kills against 3eVolt in NAPL). Ramelon carried/top frag for 63e, 6te & 93rd.

Moose (no tournaments wins), North (3), Mitchell (1) are the main people I'm questioning. More people have a lot more tournament wins than that.

Like some of these names have to be a meme to be here

Bro...you aint even seen them play let alone know who they are.  Love ya to death but Risk come on dude....

first of all if apoc was the fucking best how the fuck did i shit in his mouth from a hot air balloon with my eyes closed during his time back??? ramelon could never do anything in gfs and neither can wall. do a old gen vs new gen now and i can fucking 100% guarantee new gens would win. and please moose is dogshit i used the name theodin on BoB with my 44 ping and only used a down attack and i didnt even block meanwhile fucking fingering his mom and girlfriend at the same time while fucking his sister. btw it was 15 rounds in a row that i did it to him.

right...

MATT123456789

« Reply #1413 on: June 17, 2019, 02:04:57 am »
well i dont mean to be a narcissistic prick, BUT, new gen does now have the GOAT so the notion that old gen would win the next gf is absurd lmao

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #1414 on: June 17, 2019, 02:47:17 am »
gtaman?

MATT123456789

« Reply #1415 on: June 17, 2019, 02:51:12 am »
i cant believe this man just disrespected me like that

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #1416 on: June 17, 2019, 03:21:21 am »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1418 on: June 20, 2019, 03:26:31 am »
Damn. Boy added 2015-2018 specifically and I still ain't there. Smh.

Yankees > Braves
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1419 on: June 20, 2019, 03:40:04 am »
Damn. Boy added 2015-2018 specifically and I still ain't there. Smh.

Yankees > Braves

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #1420 on: June 20, 2019, 10:00:16 am »
Alls I'm going to say is I should at least be tier 3 in 2012-2014 if not tier 2.
Tbh I don't think many people remember you being good in that era. Not saying you were bad but nobody heard of ya till late 14/Early 15 when you started to prove yourself.

??? None of that is true.

Firstly and most importantly, I wasn't active in late 14, I took 2014 off cause I was mad about the melee patch making melee easier.

Secondly I was known as pretty good back then. Especially by people I played w/ regularly like Rogelio, Hunter, and Mathias who I was about as good as, and got asked semi-regularly to join 12th and 9y (eventually accepted AP0C & Samurai's invite to join 9y for a bit - didn't join 12th cause I didn't want to "apply" to join a regiment).

So idk who you asked but if those same people told you adding Vortex (who wasn't even close to good back then) and JayPea (who was good, but not great) were a good idea, then you may want to double check your sources.
??????????????
You can literally ask anyone with a name from 2012 and they will tell you I was a linekiller. Don't speak on things when you have no idea what you are talking about. There's a reason I was put on all time lists before I even came back to the game in 2016. Also AP0C was one of my closest friends in the community and will vouch that I would have put you in the dirt back in the day :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 10:01:56 am by Vortecks »
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1421 on: June 20, 2019, 10:41:04 am »
Alls I'm going to say is I should at least be tier 3 in 2012-2014 if not tier 2.
Tbh I don't think many people remember you being good in that era. Not saying you were bad but nobody heard of ya till late 14/Early 15 when you started to prove yourself.

Firstly and most importantly, I wasn't active in late 14, I took 2014 off cause I was mad about the melee patch making melee easier.

Secondly I was known as pretty good back then. Especially by people I played w/ regularly like Rogelio, Hunter, and Mathias who I was about as good as, and got asked semi-regularly to join 12th and 9y (eventually accepted AP0C & Samurai's invite to join 9y for a bit - didn't join 12th cause I didn't want to "apply" to join a regiment).

So idk who you asked but if those same people told you adding Vortex (who wasn't even close to good back then) and JayPea (who was good, but not great) were a good idea, then you may want to double check your sources.
??????????????
You can literally ask anyone with a name from 2012 and they will tell you I was a linekiller. Don't speak on things when you have no idea what you are talking about. There's a reason I was put on all time lists before I even came back to the game in 2016. Also AP0C was one of my closest friends in the community and will vouch that I would have put you in the dirt back in the day :)

I was a "line killer" too back in Late 2012-2014. Doesn't mean anything considering the average player struggled with blocking. The only challenge of taking out a pub line was not getting shot.

AP0C can say you'd smoke me all he wants...there's nothing to back that up. Rogelio and the others I mentioned (plus some I didn't) didn't put me in the dirt, and they were far better than you were. So, couldn't do it 2016 or 17 and I doubt you would've done it back then.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: June 20, 2019, 10:47:23 am »

??????????????

I was a "line killer" too back in Late 2012-2014. Doesn't mean anything considering the average player struggled with blocking. The only challenge of taking out a pub line was not getting shot.

AP0C can say you'd smoke me all he wants...there's nothing to back that up. Rogelio and the others I mentioned (plus some I didn't) didn't put me in the dirt, and they were far better than you were. So, couldn't do it 2016 or 17 and I doubt you would've done it back then.
Saying Rogelio was "far better than me" is pretty ludicrous, I've been a carry player in every regiment I've ever been in (some with him as well). I was one of the better groupfighters in the FKI, as well as the 9y. The fact that I don't even REMEMBER you from 2012 shows how much you impressed me back in the day. And don't act like you were a million times better than me in the 3e either. I was 10x the groupfighter you were and didn't care to practice dueling. Please keep my name out of your mouth.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: June 20, 2019, 11:07:09 am »
How's the military vortex?
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: June 20, 2019, 11:09:01 am »
How's the military vortex?
Going great thanks for asking  ;)