Author Topic: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament [8/8]  (Read 16288 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament [8/8]
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2018, 12:08:36 am »
movement actually winning something ??? HELP
Calling Voluble an glory hunter and joining Bully expecting to be top 1 with such a roster and to beat Tz0 as well

omegalol

Doesnt even make sense and yes voluble joining tzo is pretty sad

just to clarify Ive asked to be removed from m points multiple times now remove me
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:10:28 am by Golden. »

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2018, 12:09:06 am »
That tournament was an awful display of human decency but  I'm glad we've all come closer as a community after tonight !

I look forward to seeing you all at the next tournament in which the tryhards will lose against TZ0 again :)

Best wishes,

Fotin :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:10:26 am by Herishey »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2018, 12:09:56 am »
That tournament was an awful display of human decency but  I'm glad we've all come closer as a community after tonight !

I look forward to seeing you all at the next tournament in which the tryhards will lose against TZ0 again :)

Best wishes,

Voluble :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2018, 12:10:40 am »

I love forward to seeing you all at the next tournament in which the tryhards will lose against TZ0 again :)

Best wishes,

Fotin :)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2018, 12:11:36 am »
Calling Voluble an glory hunter and joining Bully expecting to be top 1 with such a roster and to beat Tz0 as well

omegalol

just to clarify Ive asked to be removed from m points multiple times now remove me you faggot
I joined Tz0 when DDB had python maurice janne golden muha marxeil water fotin so It was very much 50/50 on who the best team was and I'm only here for tournaments anyways and I can't exactly join anyone else so ye *thumbs up*.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2018, 12:12:51 am »

omegalol

just to clarify Ive asked to be removed from m points multiple times now remove me you faggot
I joined Tz0 when DDB had python maurice janne golden muha marxeil water fotin so It was very much 50/50 on who the best team was and I'm only here for tournaments anyways and I can't exactly join anyone else so ye *thumbs up*.

very much 50/50 when ddb lost everything to tz0 apart from a sword tourny up to that point good one vol

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2018, 12:13:46 am »

omegalol

very much 50/50 when ddb lost everything to tz0 apart from a sword tourny up to that point good one vol
Yeah im sorry im a glory hunter UP THE TZ0 ezpz #WatchUrBackKiddo #ezpz
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:16:18 am by Voluble123 »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2018, 12:15:08 am »
losing 5v5 tournaments is "everything" now omegalul
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2018, 12:16:21 am »
point still remains vol joined to win like when he joins poosy which already has bagins and stark and invites tib and troister yes very very hard to win tournys

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2018, 12:17:29 am »
Vol's a decent player but he needs to tone down the trash talking in these tournaments. Thumbs up if you agree!

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2018, 12:19:43 am »
Vol's a decent player but he needs to tone down the trash talking in these tournaments. Thumbs up if you agree!
love the shit talk man its part of my dnaaaa

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2018, 12:20:36 am »
Thumbs up maurice
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2018, 12:21:05 am »
Hey Golden, with all the respect I have for you, let Vol do what he wants, I don't think having Voluble tonight would have changed something for us,in all case I enjoyed playing with some friends tonight ! Thank you Herishey, thank you Nero, thank you Sir-follkas, thank you Desant, thank you eXt_kill, thank you Janne, thank you Dedado, thank you Olaf (he loves me like I am) and thank you Maurice (even if we don't talk anymore) !

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2018, 12:21:29 am »
Maharbaal is the way to win

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2018, 12:21:50 am »
Hey Golden, with all the respect I have for you, let Vol do what he wants, I don't think having Voluble tonight would have changed something for us,in all case I enjoyed playing with some friends tonight ! Thank you Herishey, thank you Nero, thank you Sir-follkas, thank you Desant, thank you eXt_kill, thank you Janne, thank you Dedado, thank you Olaf (he loves me like I am) and thank you Maurice (even if we don't talk anymore) !

Not like we used to do anyway :(