Author Topic: EIC | The most polite tournament ever?  (Read 7249 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
EIC | The most polite tournament ever?
« on: March 17, 2019, 01:47:33 am »
I'm not the fan of making dramas or provoking people, but that's the second time in a row, when Chriseh tries to do the shit behind the backs. Last time it was the last season, when he didn't allow K-KA players to play for other regiments, but agreed to take Nero and others under his wing. Biased? Chriseh doesn't think so, that's why he was keep deleting all of the messages about it on his threads.

Right now the situation is a bit different. The man announces second season of European Infantry Cup. Desant as the colonel of 17th Jaeger Regiment signing us up and Chriseh (John Price) accepts us. Proof below.

Proof
[close]

Everything looks good for us right now, we are practicing, getting new people into the regiment. Having the discussions with other russian regiments about uniting. I have decided to tell about it to Chriseh, since if they will do the seeds we might be a bit late with uniting and it might a bit destroy the things, which organizers wanted to see. He didn't say anything bad about it, was just pointing out that it was pointless from the start. 11.03. Proof below.

Proof
*snip*
[close]

The 3 days after I got message from Gi, while I was at work, at 1:52am my time with the question playing we or not. I have ignored him, cause I simply didn't have time to answer, plus I thought he would pm Desant at least, cause he's colonel. Proof below.

Proof
*snip*
[close]

The same day Chriseh asking me same question, but with addition that if he will not get an responds by me that day, we will be replaced by 56e. That was at the morning, so I just came home, was a bit high and fell asleep. Woke up at 8pm my time and answered him with following messages: "why we shouldn't play? like wtf?". He didn't answer me anything. Proof below.

Proof
*snip*
[close]

Then in 2 hours I'm getting messaged again, but this time from Gi with the such a same fucking questions - "are u playing eic or not i need a response by 10 minutes". I told him the same thing that I did to Price and said that I've answered to Chriseh few hours ago..
He called me an autist and that I have ignored them for multiple times and that they are trying to contact us during the WHOLE week and that I'm an spastic, cool right. He was saying that he messaged some of my NCOs and he got ignored, even though he messaged MrKnight once, on 11th of November, when Knight was drunk af and both of us (Desant and Me) were online, and at that message he didn't say anything about EIC, just asked him a question is he an NCO of our regiment or not, lmao. He started saying something about the respect while calling me a dumb cunt, so I just copied his message and did the same, want to remind you all that we were chatting as team captain and organizer, as I get it. Proofs below.

Proof w/ MrKnight
*snip*
[close]

Proof
*snip*
[close]
Proof
*snip*
[close]
Proof
*snip*
[close]

At 2am second day I got messaged from Chriseh, with his copied message that he send me before, I copied mine message as well. He said that I didn't reply him that time when he messaged me first (Even though I fucking did lmao, look at first proof). Started calling me a moron and stuff like this, typical tournament organizer. Started saying, that they didn't know yet, playing we or not, since I told him about possible merging between 17th and 96y, started lying again about messaging us "ALL", even though I was the only guy which they messaged lmao. He said that Gi messaged Desant about this and he ignored him, but as Desant says nobody from them never messaged him, John Price doesnt have him in Steam first and second - conversation with Gi is empty as fuck. Started moaning that we got removed cause I've asked Gi is he's a retard. Then once again Price called me a stupid, started acting like he didn't see my message before and that I just made it from nothing and blah blah blah. After some sort of arguing the reason was changed to - you are not big enough to take part in this tournament, people are leaving you. Proofs are below.

People which left us during last week: Janne - cause of Obelix and 18e, Stex, Archangel cause he quit NW.
People which joined us last week: Vengeance, Posan.

Apparently we are really having huge problems with activity, right xD

Proof w/ Desant
*snip*
[close]
Proof
*snip*
[close]
Proof
[*snip*
[close]
Proof
*snip*
[close]
Proof
*snip*
[close]
Proof
*snip*
[close]

Proof w/ John Price, the real reason why we aren't taking part lmao
*snip*
[close]

Ehm.. I don't know, the situation is biased and stupid af, for me it looks like Gi and Price both don't like me and wanted us to be removed from the start but they just didn't have any reason for it before... And after this you boys want to make some Tournament Association which will decide which tournaments are going to be around? With Gi in a lead? Good luck though, I think this guy will unite the community for sure. Probably the thread will get deleted as soon as possible, Chriseh will cry about Steam conversations even though he posted one with me on EIC thread without any permission but whatever right.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:53:09 pm by Herishey »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: EIC | The most polite tournament ever?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 01:48:39 am »
so yeah call me a retard and i will ban u out of all m tournaments  :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 01:56:33 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 01:49:30 am »
gi and chriseh on suicide watch

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 01:49:52 am »
yes yes burn them all!
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 01:53:33 am »
Good work, was a fun read!

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 01:54:10 am »
ok, this is pretty epic ngl

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 01:55:48 am »
Can someone give me the TL;DR version of this?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 02:02:49 am »
Good editing skills Price, go on

Offline NIFU

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Call me NIFU
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 02:13:00 am »
Can someone give me the TL;DR version of this?

Surely i can. You are too dumb to read or just have a fucking lacking memory. Cheers.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 02:14:19 am »
What a fucking meme Gi and big boy Chriseh flexing over they line-battle tourney eks fucking dee, line-battles.... talking about this "respect" lol. Its the internet bois and yes u are fuckin retards :D (pls don't ban me from EIC) seems that Chriseh has some problems reading broken English and Gi wants people to respect him (How fucking dare you call him a retard of all things Marxiel !!!!) ahahaha jokes, pull ur cock out ur arse.   

Online Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 02:23:33 am »
imagine signing up for a fucking eic

worse than NWL ngl
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 02:25:56 am »
Russia's fucked, Marxiel is Genghis Khan incest 10 generations down levels of stupid

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 02:27:31 am »
Russia's fucked, Marxiel is Genghis Khan incest 10 generations down levels of stupid
There we go, 18e kids on the board

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 02:31:38 am »
I'm more of a surfer, than a skateboarder
would you like a snowball?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 02:34:04 am by Sanders »

Offline Sadman

• Second Lieutenant
  • failed abortions are miracles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sadman
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 02:32:45 am »
im very confused
dont come here with that posh talk you nasty stuck-up twit