Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144579 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Let the salt mine commence!
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Name this player:
• dominant in his sector of melee for two+ years
• undisputed and often consensus #1 in that sector
• level of consistency and success that can only be matched by legends such as Ghost and Jackie
• competent and impactful in the other melee field, but so incredibly good at the one that a 90+ rating is well deserved

Who am I talking about?
Maple and Russian. If we’re talking about overall well-roundedness, they’re both speciality players in the high 80’s. But since you’ve moved another comparable, Godfried, up, and moved Maple up past other significant legends, it blows my mind that you’re underselling Russian as well.

It’s like you’ve been gone for 2 years and didn’t see someone carry himself to NA’s top 5 all time groupfighters in an era of parity
Owait you were gone

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Godfreid can’t groupfight
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

MATT123456789

Godfreid's more dominant at dueling than russian is dominant at groupfighting + godfreid can groupfight pretty good while russian can't duel for shit.

Russian is so embarassed of his dueling skills he won't duel anyone or enter any tournaments, while godfreid beat russian in a recent groupfighting tournament(cant remember if it was a 3v3, or 4v4, I just remember godfreids team beating russians and russian was raging)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:07:50 pm by MATT123456789 »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Godfreid can’t groupfight
Godfried is as good of a groupfighter as Maple is.
Russian is as good of a duelist as Godfried and Maple are at groupfighting.
They’re all solid and competent players in the sectors in which they’re not one of NA’s top all time players.
Because they’re weaker in one aspect, but insanely good in the other, they’re comparable ratings wise.
They’re all enjoyed consistent dominance in one aspect for a long period of time.
Yet while Godfried and Maple are close on the list where they should be, Russian is still criminally underrated.
???

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
Has anyone actually seen Russian duel?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

MATT123456789

Here's the recent 3v3 that russian lost to godfreid https://challonge.com/mrwveffx . I don't think godfreid has lost a duel tournament in the past 2 years lol.

And here's russian losing first round to suns https://challonge.com/ogmudbone60

Exposed

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
If you really want to break things down in terms of groupfights, I can find you some pretty impressive RussianFury statistics the level of which haven’t been attained since Jackie’s mad carries of the 12th and 71st.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
If you really want to break things down in terms of groupfights, I can find you some pretty impressive RussianFury statistics the level of which haven’t been attained since Jackie’s mad carries of the 12th and 71st.
I love statistics

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
move suns and matt down since i beat them both in a ft7 yesterday

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile

Here's the recent 3v3 that russian lost to godfreid https://challonge.com/mrwveffx . I don't think godfreid has lost a duel tournament in the past 2 years lol.

And here's russian losing first round to suns https://challonge.com/ogmudbone60

Exposed
he lost to Kovy in Mack’s tournament back in 2016. There doesn’t seem to be that many duel tournaments in the past 2 years and godfreid didn’t even sign up for all of them. But we already know he is a great duelist so it doesn’t really matter. The real question is can he groupfight?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:33:00 pm by BabyJesus »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I love statistics
I love you, dad.

MATT123456789

Godfreid at one point had like a 60+ win streak in ft7s.

Russian depended on the 45e to carry his reg against the 3eVolt. Nuff said

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Finally we don't have a retard run a list lol. I like this Apoc.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
We ft7'd like 3 years ago. He wasn't bad at all. Have not seen him recently tho, maybe in some tournaments that I do not remember. I feel like if he did go out and duel he would be alright at it, but it seems he doesn't like to ft7 anymore.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS