Author Topic: WPC Teams and trades  (Read 72222 times)

|Viper|

Re: WPC Teams and trades open Oct 1st to Oct 5th 12 MST
« Reply #675 on: October 04, 2018, 09:54:08 pm »
so russian and havoc are the only ones with control for the leaderboards. ok
Your team controls committee with 2 votes why are you complaining.

???  I'm the committee person for my team. Jorge is the organizer and a tie breaker vote in case of a 3-3 tie (since there are 6 teams).  even then, 2/7 votes is not a majority last time I checked lol.
Still, in the result of a tie nothing should happen, the votes should cancel out.

Also, Havoc and Russian aren't employed by Jorge or anything, they do it because they're taking the time out of their lives to do it. You should be thankful to them rather than posting passive aggressive comments.

Speaking of the leaderboards what happened to you being top ten risk  ::)
LOOOOOOL.

From what I’ve heard NickCole is going to be taking over the leaderboard for Havoc.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:56:40 pm by VetroG »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #676 on: October 04, 2018, 10:10:07 pm »

???  I'm the committee person for my team. Jorge is the organizer and a tie breaker vote in case of a 3-3 tie (since there are 6 teams).  even then, 2/7 votes is not a majority last time I checked lol.
Still, in the result of a tie nothing should happen, the votes should cancel out.

Also, Havoc and Russian aren't employed by Jorge or anything, they do it because they're taking the time out of their lives to do it. You should be thankful to them rather than posting passive aggressive comments.

LOOOOOOL.

From what I’ve heard NickCole is going to be taking over the leaderboard for Havoc.
No.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #677 on: October 04, 2018, 10:32:50 pm »
Why does this sound like the average Civ 5 World Congress turn.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #678 on: October 04, 2018, 11:05:22 pm »
I refuse to play in a league where the only 2 people that control the leaderboards are atomic members! #Endtheopprrssion
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #679 on: October 05, 2018, 01:04:30 am »
I refuse to play in a league where the only 2 people that control the leaderboards are atomic members! #Endtheopprrssion

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #680 on: October 05, 2018, 01:29:37 am »
Where's wastee ban for slurs?
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 05, 2018, 02:37:54 am »

don't think has been updated since I played in few matches since then.

lol. that's pretty hypocritical when you make passive aggressive comments all the time. heard you got destroyed in dueling since ping abuse anymore with the new patch.

kinda funny how some people got triggered by my comment. maybe something really is there then.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 02:39:58 am by Risk_ »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #682 on: October 05, 2018, 04:43:15 am »

lol. that's pretty hypocritical when you make passive aggressive comments all the time. heard you got destroyed in dueling since ping abuse anymore with the new patch.

kinda funny how some people got triggered by my comment. maybe something really is there then.
Risk, bud, pal, amigo. I'm not triggered, I just like poking fun at people who make those kinds of comments.

Especially when someone goes around bragging about being top ten then goes 5-17 and 5-22 in scrims teehee

you tryna play R.U.S.E

Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:44:47 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 05, 2018, 04:46:04 am »

Risk, bud, pal, amigo. I'm not triggered, I just like poking fun at people who make those kinds of comments.

Especially when someone goes around bragging about being top ten then goes 5-17 and 5-22 in scrims teehee

you tryna play R.U.S.E

Spoiler
[close]

>calls me passive aggressive

yeah I do brag on the thread so much about how I am top ten. every page I make a post to remind people!!

new patch and a scrim. idrc. also first scrim, I was lagging all around the map. I would be just running in straight lines lmao.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:53:48 am by Risk_ »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 05, 2018, 04:46:35 am »

you tryna play R.U.S.E

Spoiler
[close]

yeah I do brag on the thread so much about how I am top ten. every page I make a post to remind people!!

new patch and a scrim. idrc
you still tryna play ruse tho

I'm from Minnesota, I have to be passive aggressive

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #685 on: October 05, 2018, 04:46:55 am »
i liked the new patch but i didnt liked playing middle !@!

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 05, 2018, 04:53:31 am »
Spoiler

you tryna play R.U.S.E

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

i indeed play ruse.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 05, 2018, 04:55:09 am »
Spoiler

you tryna play R.U.S.E

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

i indeed play ruse.
I think I might have the mod working, I gotta doublecheck

|Viper|

« Reply #688 on: October 05, 2018, 04:58:03 am »
I finally got RUSE again after 5 years who looking to play?

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 06, 2018, 05:09:18 am »
Waste is a fake minnesotan, hes from the cities. Smh, come love in the middle of nowhere where real Minnesotans live