Author Topic: WPC Teams and trades  (Read 72222 times)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: WPC Teams and trades
« Reply #495 on: September 14, 2018, 01:01:17 am »
pick me up cuz
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #496 on: September 14, 2018, 02:32:39 am »
BRENT BURNS AND ERIK KARLSSON ON THE SAME POWERPLAY

HOLY FUCK!!!
SJ scary

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #497 on: September 14, 2018, 03:08:44 am »
BRENT BURNS AND ERIK KARLSSON ON THE SAME POWERPLAY

HOLY FUCK!!!
SJ scary
Sharks will still choke when it matters as usual.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #498 on: September 14, 2018, 04:33:44 am »
THERES A HOCKEY THREAD OATMEAL BUD EH

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Walter(nohbdy)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 15, 2018, 05:08:58 am »
In game name: Walter, nohbdy
GUID: 674674
How long have you played warband: Since Sep 4. 2012
Competitive history: 93rd, 15e, 87th. Nr23, 63e, some reg called 1stFRG, I didn't really play for regiments before 2017. Only solo.
Especial mentions like throphies Etc: Well known player who was falsely accused of hacking.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #500 on: September 19, 2018, 04:25:47 am »
Imagine making a rule on the spot just to fuck people you don't like
i m p a r t i a l
anyways have fun with your win Infamous!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2018, 05:18:28 am »
Risk is an average player
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #502 on: September 19, 2018, 05:19:45 am »
Risk is an average player

no one can out average you tho
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 19, 2018, 07:51:45 am »
Imagine making a rule on the spot just to fuck people you don't like
i m p a r t i a l
anyways have fun with your win Infamous!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #504 on: September 19, 2018, 08:01:01 am »
Steam name and link: NickPontmercy https://steamcommunity.com/id/NicoTheLegend/
In game name: Nico
GUID: 1650846
How long have you played Warband:  I started playing in March 2013.
Competitive history: TNWL S1, NANWL S5, NWPC, NANWL S6 L1, NANWL S7 L1 all with the 4th, as Colonel.  Various melee tournaments on small time teams as captain and solo at times.  Some specifics are in my bio (linked in sig)
Special mentions like trophies Etc: TNWL S1 Semi Pro 5-8th finish, NWPC 3rd Place, NANWL S6 L1 second runner-up.  All with the 4th.  I hold leadership and synergy building in high regard and know how to build bonds and increase teamwork between players.  My melee is above the average, certainly better than before (odd given my time away from the game), but I believe I would bring great value to a team assisting in coaching/management.  Whatever the job calls for, I can do.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:11:22 am by Rifleman Nicholas »
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #505 on: September 19, 2018, 09:42:54 am »
The Atomic Masters situation.

I'm looking for unbiased opinions (not from Masters or Atomic members) on the situation, I'll try to explain it clearly.

The following spoiler is a screenshot of my chatlog with Jorge, I was given permission to post it and can pm a ss of him giving permission to anyone that doubts me.
Spoiler
[close]

In the logs we schedule the match after I state that I will cancel the match if something doesn't work out. Jorge responds "Alright" making me think that he is acknowledging what I have said and is okay with it. Apparently I wasn't clear because Jorge claims that's not what he meant but doesn't say I can't cancel it. Numerous times other teams have canceled on Atomic with Jorges consent so I figured it was no big deal seeing as we still had 5 days until the deadline. Where I was wrong I guess is that a new rule was added saying that you cannot cancel a scheduled match unless both teams agree, though we were not alerted of this and it's not explicitly stated anywhere in the rules.

So, in the end Atomic was forced into a forfeit which I find extremely unfair, of course I am biased towards my team though. Looking for other opinions on the matter as I hope maybe this can be changed since it really puts Atomic in a tough spot and the deadline isn't for another few days yet.

Not trying to start shit, just looking for input, I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

|Viper|

« Reply #506 on: September 19, 2018, 10:03:48 am »
Wow.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:15:19 am by VetroG »

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #507 on: September 19, 2018, 10:15:39 am »
The Atomic Masters situation.

I'm looking for unbiased opinions (not from Masters or Atomic members) on the situation, I'll try to explain it clearly.

The following spoiler is a screenshot of my chatlog with Jorge, I was given permission to post it and can pm a ss of him giving permission to anyone that doubts me.
Spoiler
[close]

In the logs we schedule the match after I state that I will cancel the match if something doesn't work out. Jorge responds "Alright" making me think that he is acknowledging what I have said and is okay with it. Apparently I wasn't clear because Jorge claims that's not what he meant but doesn't say I can't cancel it. Numerous times other teams have canceled on Atomic with Jorges consent so I figured it was no big deal seeing as we still had 5 days until the deadline. Where I was wrong I guess is that a new rule was added saying that you cannot cancel a scheduled match unless both teams agree, though we were not alerted of this and it's not explicitly stated anywhere in the rules.

So, in the end Atomic was forced into a forfeit which I find extremely unfair, of course I am biased towards my team though. Looking for other opinions on the matter as I hope maybe this can be changed since it really puts Atomic in a tough spot and the deadline isn't for another few days yet.

Not trying to start shit, just looking for input, I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability.
+1

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #508 on: September 19, 2018, 01:25:22 pm »
Problem with this league is there's so many rules and shit unknown that by the time anyone knows them it's too late.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #509 on: September 19, 2018, 04:18:30 pm »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time