Author Topic: Favorite fighters  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Favorite fighters
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 03:26:20 am »
Your Wikipedia is showing.

Shit my god it is

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 03:46:24 am »
My favorite "fighter" in history would have to be... Conan the Barbarian. But, the "AWNULD" Conan, not that terrible actor Jason Momoa.

If you really look at the back story of Conan, and who he was, how we came to be a great barbarian, and eventually king of Hyboria and was dubbed "Conan the Destroyer." Conan was part of a small tribe in the southern mountains of Hyboria called the Cimmerians. His parents were slaughtered after an attack on his village by Thulsa Doom and his army. His Father's sword was used by Thulsa to kill Conan's mother, behead her actually.

Conan served as a slave in the Thulsa Army and broke free. He gathered a bande of mercenaries and successfully infiltrated and killed Thulsa with his Father's sword. In the book, it reads that Conan took his Father's sword, from the weakened body of Thulsa, and decapitated Thulsa's Mothers. He then proceeded to take the sword, and cut Thulsa in Half from the dick to his head. He severed the head from the body, and kicked it down the temple that Thulsa had his slave army build.

There's more to the Conan saga, but it's great, and long... I do suggest to you guys to read the books, comics, and watch the original movies with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The movies didn't follow the story too well from the books, but they were fucking awesome. They featured some kick-ass fight scenes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kBWP231hI[/youtube]

Offline Lagier

• Private
  • Discipline, Honour and Courage.
    • View Profile
    • Nova Simulatio
  • Nick: Lagier
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 03:57:18 am »
Miguel Ricardo de Álava y Esquivel, an important Wellesley's Spanish Brigadier in the Peninsular War.