Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 717105 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6090 on: April 22, 2018, 08:31:13 pm »
I still don’t understand why everyone talks about S1mple being stuck in NaVi like they’re a shit team. They’ve placed top 4 at the last three tournaments.
And simple is much better than them. He should be winning tournaments

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6091 on: April 22, 2018, 08:48:17 pm »
Na.Vi placed in the final for playing against Mouz and Gambit, not exactly the hardest brackets. As soon as they fought a top tier team like Astralis they had no idea what to do. Zeus needs to be removed for someone else then I will add them to the top in my books.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6092 on: April 22, 2018, 09:05:23 pm »
Na.Vi placed in the final for playing against Mouz and Gambit, not exactly the hardest brackets. As soon as they fought a top tier team like Astralis they had no idea what to do. Zeus needs to be removed for someone else then I will add them to the top in my books.
How'd the last -Zeus work out

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #6093 on: April 22, 2018, 09:05:37 pm »
Lollipop21k to replace Zeus. XDDDDD

S1mple MVP again despite losing the event.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:09:15 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6094 on: April 22, 2018, 09:17:41 pm »
NaVi should replace zeus and edward with 2 good players and they will be top team

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6095 on: April 22, 2018, 11:32:45 pm »
-zeus -edward +anyone ez major

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6096 on: April 23, 2018, 07:25:36 pm »
Conspiracy: Faze are selling Olof to get money for the s1mple buyout.

but honestly I'm surprised Faze hasn't met with their accountant for the s1mple purchase. Faze essentially buys any all stars they find and this is defying all known faze logic to NOT get him
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6097 on: April 24, 2018, 12:31:11 am »
So i have been following Shox and nV/G2 very closely these past few weeks for hints on whats about to go down.

Its very clear now Shox and NBK will never play together on a team again. NBK recently threw Shox under the bus in a french interview which really upset Shox as they had agreed to not discuss it in such a way.

Shox was openly and constantly supporting and cheering for nV during DH Marseille despite still being tied to G2.

ScreaM and Shox have been talking alot more recently.

Ex6tenz has been practicing frequently and has also been playing with Shox ALOT and streaming with him.

So my conclusion is that EnVyUs will likely be making some big moves in the coming weeks. I imagine it will look something like this.

New EnVyUs:
Ex6tenz
Shox
ScreaM
Happy
kioShiMa

RPK will likely retire and hAdji will likely be sent back to the nV academy team or another french sub-top team. SmithZz will likely continue to coach G2 or come to coach nV. However the french scene commonly makes unpredictable changes. So i could possibly see kio and or happy be swapped for any of the previously mentioned players (RPK, SmithZz, etc). But i am very confident in this new core being created. :)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6098 on: April 24, 2018, 03:22:29 am »
Dropping hadji for Shox doesn't seem logical considering hadji has been one of Envy's top performers since joining the team.

Even HLTV has him rated the highest in the team at 1.10 whereas players like RPK and happy arent even .90 lol
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:27:19 am by John Price »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6099 on: April 24, 2018, 03:55:56 am »
Dropping hadji for Shox doesn't seem logical considering hadji has been one of Envy's top performers since joining the team.

Even HLTV has him rated the highest in the team at 1.10 whereas players like RPK and happy arent even .90 lol

Where are you getting those ratings exactly?

I agree Hadji is better then RPK as RPK has fallen off entirely since joining nV. But probably not better then Happy and DEFINITELY not better then Shox. And the reason Hadji has to go is not because he is the worst on the team but because shox is better and the team needs room to fix the roster. So it comes down to keeping either Hadji, Kio, RPK, or Happy. And in my opinion Kio and Happy are better choices for a T1 team then Hadji. Although i wouldn't mind seeing Hadji get Happys spot. I just doubt it considering Happys experience and previous accomplishments.

Perhaps hadji could take kio or happys place in my proposed new nV roster but the idea is to completely rebuild basically as this current nV roster has shown little to no potential. Also shox brings a ton of fans to the org and tons of experience. He is also one of the best players to ever touch cs.

Hadjis performance ratings in the last 3 months:
All 0.95 / Online 0.93 / LAN 1.01

Shox performance ratings in the last 3 months:
All 1.01 / Online 0.94 / LAN 1.07 / Majors 1.02
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 04:06:09 am by Marceaux »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6100 on: April 24, 2018, 07:41:33 am »
If the idea would be to rebuild then why would you drop a promising young player to keep a washed up igl?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6101 on: April 24, 2018, 09:00:29 am »
happy would serve no purpose on that lineup tbh

kio is actually a pretty solid support player. It actually kinda hurt to see him get kicked off FaZe as at that time hes was probably one of the best supports in the game :/
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 09:03:47 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6102 on: April 24, 2018, 09:32:37 pm »

Where are you getting those ratings exactly?

I agree Hadji is better then RPK as RPK has fallen off entirely since joining nV. But probably not better then Happy and DEFINITELY not better then Shox. And the reason Hadji has to go is not because he is the worst on the team but because shox is better and the team needs room to fix the roster. So it comes down to keeping either Hadji, Kio, RPK, or Happy. And in my opinion Kio and Happy are better choices for a T1 team then Hadji. Although i wouldn't mind seeing Hadji get Happys spot. I just doubt it considering Happys experience and previous accomplishments.

Perhaps hadji could take kio or happys place in my proposed new nV roster but the idea is to completely rebuild basically as this current nV roster has shown little to no potential. Also shox brings a ton of fans to the org and tons of experience. He is also one of the best players to ever touch cs.

Hadjis performance ratings in the last 3 months:
All 0.95 / Online 0.93 / LAN 1.01

Shox performance ratings in the last 3 months:
All 1.01 / Online 0.94 / LAN 1.07 / Majors 1.02
I literally said I got them off HLTV. Where are you getting your ratings from? lmao if you are on Liquidpedia then thats the wrong place as its user created.

My point is keeping hadji and dropping happy or RPK for Shox seems more logical.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: April 24, 2018, 09:34:44 pm »
If the idea would be to rebuild then why would you drop a promising young player to keep a washed up igl?

The French scene values experience. And I really doubt Happy will be left without a team. Also you are really overestimating hadji.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6104 on: April 24, 2018, 09:36:55 pm »

The French scene values experience. And I really doubt Happy will be left without a team. Also you are really overestimating hadji.
You’re really overestimating happy. He doesn’t bring enough to the team both as an Igl and a fragger. Unless you want him lurking and ending up being the last alive when his team have all died, that is. And rather take a chance on a younger player than go all in on somebody who is proven to not be good enough.