Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 363096 times)

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #915 on: March 14, 2017, 09:18:06 am »
I don't get the desperation to be captain. Surely the point is to pick the best team that can win regardless of who runs it? So why does it matter who is captain? Pick the best GB team and do something worthy instead of being wank all the time by picking your bum buddies

Also:

Nation: Ireland
Player's Name: Ethertonne
Player's Steam:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Etherton/
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:32:19 am by Mr_Etherton »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #916 on: March 14, 2017, 09:40:40 am »
Sorry when did I say I would only of chosen a bunch of old people who don't play anymore? And I also was not in GB team last year as I quit the game for a while so theres two of your points completely out the window already you cunt. Does Kaides arsehole smell nice? A lot of the people at the match tonight know they are not good enough to have a spot in GB such as kaide who is shit posting on his unbanned account. And there is plenty of potential I saw tonight as well, I stated on my application that I would hold fair trials also so the fact you have dragged me into this "Old Guards > New Players" is utterly retarded.

amazing, 1 reply and you mention Kaide, how pathetic you must be, i honestly couldn't give a shit what kaide thinks, or your opinion for that matter, if kaide wasn't good enough, i'd drop him from the team.

I was simply pointing out that about half of your team would probably have been the ones who got dicked last year, or people that only play the game once a year to do this.

Call me a cunt all you like, it doesn't make the fact that you lost a vote fair and square and you're just too much of a whinny brat to accept it, move the fuck on and get over it mate.
I may have a company in the 59th, doesn't mean i brown nose kaide, thats exactly like me saying your head was straight up tav's asshole the wholetime you were in the 91st, but im not that sad as honestly, your opinion is yous, i just dont hold it to any regard. Your opinion is worthless to me after the childish display i've seen here.
Oi! Don't say lord emperor tavs name in vain youngy!!!

Also, old players>new players. Now go back to bed before I 7-0 u. Fucking new gens, no respect these days...

Edit: oh one more thing, this is team Canada year, might actually practice a bit on eu before we start playing in officials. Also this year we are unleashing our secret weapon, godfrieds mom. She's been training all year for this moment so y'all are fucked. Hit me up on steam if you're a captain and want to do a practice group fight or wanna see godfrieds moms tits.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:48:07 am by maccle »
huh

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #917 on: March 14, 2017, 10:22:03 am »
Gl Herc & Goob!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #918 on: March 14, 2017, 11:03:31 am »
Well... that wasn't worth the read. This team GB argument is pointless, everybody knows Chechnya Czechia is going to win anyways.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #919 on: March 14, 2017, 11:43:22 am »
I want to apply for GB now NL never has any salt :-/

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #920 on: March 14, 2017, 11:47:35 am »
Riki called u ugly

Offline Bigmama

• First Lieutenant
  • Nwl-Ref; Nwwc-Team AUT; Ex Nr12 Kpl 17e CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr12_Joseph_Zittrich
« Reply #921 on: March 14, 2017, 12:01:54 pm »
Nation:Autism
Player's Name:Bigmama
Player's Steam:you have me

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #922 on: March 14, 2017, 12:18:59 pm »
thx for ruining team gb, congrats to the new captains i hope we play in the first round so spain can make it to the top this year :D

beautiful arguments there kids & 59th bots, hope you will learn something once this is over and btw a nwwc team is nothing like a mere gf team fyi
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:23:31 pm by Chickerino »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2017, 12:57:44 pm »
Well... that wasn't worth the read.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #924 on: March 14, 2017, 01:14:13 pm »
I don't get the desperation to be captain. Surely the point is to pick the best team that can win regardless of who runs it? So why does it matter who is captain? Pick the best GB team and do something worthy instead of being wank all the time by picking your bum buddies

Also:

Nation: Ireland
Player's Name: Ethertonne
Player's Steam:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Etherton/
message me on steam fgt

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #925 on: March 14, 2017, 01:22:37 pm »
Sorry when did I say I would only of chosen a bunch of old people who don't play anymore? And I also was not in GB team last year as I quit the game for a while so theres two of your points completely out the window already you cunt. Does Kaides arsehole smell nice? A lot of the people at the match tonight know they are not good enough to have a spot in GB such as kaide who is shit posting on his unbanned account. And there is plenty of potential I saw tonight as well, I stated on my application that I would hold fair trials also so the fact you have dragged me into this "Old Guards > New Players" is utterly retarded.

amazing, 1 reply and you mention Kaide, how pathetic you must be, i honestly couldn't give a shit what kaide thinks, or your opinion for that matter, if kaide wasn't good enough, i'd drop him from the team.

I was simply pointing out that about half of your team would probably have been the ones who got dicked last year, or people that only play the game once a year to do this.

Call me a cunt all you like, it doesn't make the fact that you lost a vote fair and square and you're just too much of a whinny brat to accept it, move the fuck on and get over it mate.
I may have a company in the 59th, doesn't mean i brown nose kaide, thats exactly like me saying your head was straight up tav's asshole the wholetime you were in the 91st, but im not that sad as honestly, your opinion is yous, i just dont hold it to any regard. Your opinion is worthless to me after the childish display i've seen here.
Oi! Don't say lord emperor tavs name in vain youngy!!!

Also, old players>new players. Now go back to bed before I 7-0 u. Fucking new gens, no respect these days...

Edit: oh one more thing, this is team Canada year, might actually practice a bit on eu before we start playing in officials. Also this year we are unleashing our secret weapon, godfrieds mom. She's been training all year for this moment so y'all are fucked. Hit me up on steam if you're a captain and want to do a practice group fight or wanna see godfrieds moms tits.

Im gonna hit you up on steam for some gf matches , tr vs can

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #926 on: March 14, 2017, 01:24:08 pm »
I've lost 30 min of my life reading this, good shit.

I dont think those comments will only take 30 minute of your life scrub , you cant even type in french properly , google translate user lebrave wannabe .

Jk dont get mad weeb boy

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #927 on: March 14, 2017, 01:27:11 pm »
Riki called u ugly

And Riki is an immigrant but you don't hear me calling Wilders ::)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 14, 2017, 01:29:32 pm »
Riki called u ugly

And Riki is an immigrant but you don't hear me calling Wilders ::)

You me outside. Nobody insults riki cept me punk.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #929 on: March 14, 2017, 01:45:55 pm »
Wow yesterday it was 44 pages now i look and 63 jesus you people talk alot of shit