13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 133560 times)

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2016, 07:04:30 pm »
Although I have stopped playing the game regularly for a while now, I'd like to say that I support HaZe and Vade's application as team captains :) Vade is a very truthful person and charismatic leader, he has always shown a very good sense of leadership and is one of the very rare leaders I have never heard people complain about in his reg, and although I don't have a good opinion of HaZe, that's not something to take into account when you consider experience and results only, he has good results and a good experience, and has shown that he can do the job expected of a captain.
Therefore, I don't see any other pair capable of holding France for this cup, good luck guys.
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2016, 07:08:32 pm »
they would be better than me at the moment.
even mik cannot beat you !!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!

hes wank
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Nock

« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2016, 07:10:01 pm »
they would be better than me at the moment.
even mik cannot beat you !!!1!1!1!1!1!!!!

hes wank

stfu mik is lov mik is lyf !!!!!

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2016, 07:12:40 pm »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Enriik

• Second Lieutenant
  • Honneur
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_SLt_Enriik
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2016, 07:27:32 pm »
Vade is a very truthful person and charismatic leader, he has always shown a very good sense of leadership and is one of the very rare leaders I have never heard people complain about in his reg
Oh really

btw good luck haze

Haze

« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2016, 07:28:57 pm »
Vade is a very truthful person and charismatic leader, he has always shown a very good sense of leadership and is one of the very rare leaders I have never heard people complain about in his reg
Oh really

btw good luck haze
good luck to u  :)

Offline Montenegrian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2016, 07:41:50 pm »
Nation: germany
Player's Name: nightkill
Why you should be a Co-Captain: ich spreche deutch gut

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2016, 08:17:45 pm »
Nation: Scotland
Player's Name: Randy Butternubs
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030051397/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: As a true myth and legend in this community I feel that it is about time I step up to my rightful place as captain of Team Scotland. There are many reasons for this which I shouldn't have to explain however I want it to be known that Fungus will not be present in my team. I go way back with a lot of the Scottish lads, especially Mike, Riddick (not sure if he's still going through puberty) and Herishey (YOU'RE SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH YOU FUCKING KNOBCAKE). I was the Champion and Commander of the Unsullied Groupfighting Team and earned myself the nickname "Destroyer of Sparks" after ending Dust's pathetic excuse for a groupfighting team. Also defeated Bashy and Maurice in a 2v2 with my good chum Barristan. (It's ok Bashy, I know it was luck)

Recommendations -

Herishey - "Props go to em"
PrideOfNi - "He strafes harder than anyone else"
John Price - "You see all of Scotland are moronic inbreeds. However if we were to pick from one of them I would pick Randy, he is atleast likeable in some manners"
Dust (RIP) - "Randy has the freshest trim"
Valkyrie - "Randy is a true warrior of justice on the Groupfighting Server

I would include more but lets be honest, you've already made me Captain at this point.
This man bought me a steam game and all I gave him in return was love. Where have you been Randy I missed you! Add me on steam fam! Also come see Posh on our ts m8 you are always welcome.

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2016, 08:48:34 pm »
Why you should be a Co-Captain: As a true myth and legend in this community I feel that it is about time I step up to my rightful place as captain of Team Scotland. There are many reasons for this which I shouldn't have to explain however I want it to be known that Fungus will not be present in my team. I go way back with a lot of the Scottish lads, especially Mike, Riddick (not sure if he's still going through puberty) and Herishey (YOU'RE SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH YOU FUCKING KNOBCAKE). I was the Champion and Commander of the Unsullied Groupfighting Team and earned myself the nickname "Destroyer of Sparks" after ending Dust's pathetic excuse for a groupfighting team. Also defeated Bashy and Maurice in a 2v2 with my good chum Barristan. (It's ok Bashy, I know it was luck)

Recommendations -

John Price - "You see all of Scotland are moronic inbreeds. However if we were to pick from one of them I would pick Randy, he is atleast likeable in some manners"

I would include more but lets be honest, you've already made me Captain at this point.
+1 a really good WoW player I heard

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2016, 09:36:13 pm »
Nation: France
Player's Name:
Player's Steam:
Why you should be a Co-Captain:

Offline Randy Butternubs

• Private
  • Head Grenadier in the K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2016, 10:34:34 pm »

Recommendations -

Not as good as Hepty sadly
Motivational Speaker / Captain and Champion of the famous Unsullied Groupfighting Team / Best Player In NW History / Winner Of The Internal K-KA 2v2 Tournament

Offline Hepty

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_SgtMaj_Hepty
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2016, 12:13:38 am »

Recommendations -

Not as good as Hepty sadly

We cant all be perfect

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2016, 12:15:38 am »
Hepty is the worst dota 2 player I've ever seen in my life lmao

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2016, 11:08:18 am »
Nation: British Empire
Player's Name: Etherton
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Etherton/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I'm active and know peeps so can help sort matches and do whatever ye. Plus I voted leave from EU so you know I'm a strong supporter of a greater Britain. As a farmer who follows pagan traditions I believe that deus vult and have no fear of dying. I am a matyr. Fuck the northmen

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2016, 01:16:04 pm »
Nation: British Empire

Scotland is a free and independant country kthxbai
l