Author Topic: *Scripting Thread*  (Read 87698 times)

Offline Momcilo

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: *Scripting Thread*
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 08:41:01 pm »
Would it be possible to script serverside that once the round begins in Team Deathmatch:

1. Everyone gets placed in one team, and 5 players are randomly chosen to be in the 2nd team.
2. Once someone from the 2nd team kills someone from the 1st team, the ones killed are automatically switched to a specific class in 2nd team.

Offline Saxinger

• Private
  • Scripter | 3teFK_Rek_Saxinger
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
  • Nick: Saxinger
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 10:25:01 am »
Would it be possible to script serverside that once the round begins in Team Deathmatch:

1. Everyone gets placed in one team, and 5 players are randomly chosen to be in the 2nd team.
2. Once someone from the 2nd team kills someone from the 1st team, the ones killed are automatically switched to a specific class in 2nd team.

So you want that in the next spawn, the killed player plays in the second team? Well if you mean this, then it should be possible...

Offline Saxinger

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2013, 10:26:04 am »
He means the system the 91st has on groupfight, if you know that.

Interesting to know how one installs these server plugins...

I don't really know what you mean... could you please explain it to me?

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2013, 10:55:57 am »
Basically the owner of the server manually adds the ID's of the server admins to the script, if anyone who's ID hasn't been added to the server that logs into the server with the admin pass will automatically get banned from the server.

It's a nice system that prevents people form getting the admin pass from untrustworthy admins, it's currently used on the groupfighting server.

Offline Saxinger

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 11:03:46 am »
Hm ok... I think I could write a Script like this if you don't find it..

Offline Momcilo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 11:47:48 am »

So you want that in the next spawn, the killed player plays in the second team? Well if you mean this, then it should be possible...

Yes man, but not only just that, he needs to be moved to a specific class after he gets killed by one of the 5 randomly chosen players at the start. This is to be used for a zombie mod. So if you can direct me to anyone who could do this job, I would appreciate it.

Basically, 3 things need to be done server side:

1. Server moves everyone to team 1 and automatically chooses 5 random players to go to a specific class in team 2.

2. If anyone from team 2 kills anyone from team 1, the person killed gets moved to a specific class in team 2.

3. When everyone from team 1 gets transferred to team 2, the game restarts.

We have a server that would be used for this, now we need a scripter to do it serverside.

Offline Saxinger

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 11:58:28 am »
You need also to delete the autobalance system then... I think it's not very difficult to do this if you got some knowledge. There should be some scripters who can do this... when i got time i'll have a look :)

Offline Momcilo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2013, 12:12:20 pm »
You need also to delete the autobalance system then... I think it's not very difficult to do this if you got some knowledge. There should be some scripters who can do this... when i got time i'll have a look :)

Thank you man, the reason I posted here is that I wanted to find out if it is possible or not. I have no scripting knowledge, and if you do have a look at it in the near future please let me know via PM, again thank you :D

Offline Saxinger

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2013, 12:13:14 pm »
No problem mate ;) I'll contact ya ;)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2013, 12:49:56 pm »
Hm ok... I think I could write a Script like this if you don't find it..

Yes please :)

Offline Saxinger

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 12:57:07 pm »
Ok I am at Mallorca for 3 Weeks noe, after this I'll have a look ;)

Offline LeBrun

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 01:35:01 pm »
Hi

It's been few day's that i work to import auto firing script on a Napolenic Module System , i've found the module syste of BF2 who present script of auto firing weapons on Warband but i don't know what take and what is usefull for make it work on NW system.

So i call for help and someone who knows better how to make that.

Offline Saxinger

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 05:55:15 pm »
Hm...post the code where u think it could be usefull ;)

Offline DanyEle

• FSE Associate
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013, 12:37:46 am »
Hi

It's been few day's that i work to import auto firing script on a Napolenic Module System , i've found the module syste of BF2 who present script of auto firing weapons on Warband but i don't know what take and what is usefull for make it work on NW system.

Suggestion: try to do that yourself and use your knowledge. Read guides on the TW forum, dom't try to have other people to make what you'd like to achieve. Else, you won't learn anything.I'm the one who released that code and i'm talking from experience.

Offline Saxinger

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Tec-Turorials
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 11:00:24 am »
Hi

Suggestion: try to do that yourself and use your knowledge. Read guides on the TW forum, dom't try to have other people to make what you'd like to achieve. Else, you won't learn anything.I'm the one who released that code and i'm talking from experience.

Of course he shpuld learn it on his own. But he can post the code, he tjink which is usefull and we help him. I don't think that somebody want to make this for him :D