Author Topic: This `community` is a two faced pile of ****  (Read 2078 times)

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: go to hell i`m not in the mood
  • Side: Neutral
This `community` is a two faced pile of ****
« on: April 09, 2013, 11:55:00 pm »
What other `community` in the world..  has a ban on sight order for a person based on a name...
NONE!

What other `community` has admins going on threads giving out id number of a key so that people on other servers can ban a person who hasnt even done anything wrong on their server

What other `community` absolutly shits upon somebody, and then jumps with suprise when that person gets a (5 minute) revenge, and uses that as an excuse to perm ban the person

What other `community` will give somebody a `final warning of perm ban if u dont behave`....  for somebody who gets pissed off at people making jokes about cancer

This isnt a community.. its a pile of shit, full of `admins` who in the real world have nothing, moderators who have nothing who are nobody in real life, and use this pretend world of an internet forum/ game to strut their power and pretend to be all a powerful when in essence, in real life it counts for shit... theyre just your every day person you walk past in the street or see at the supermarket buying drinking chocolate....  the whole `admin` or `server admin` or `forum admin`  counts for shit.. its make believe in a virtual world its nothing

Yet these same people talk to you like they are the gods of the world....  and will look for any excuse to warn/ mute or ban you.

Not one key i bought was from a sale, i bought them all off the taleworlds website..  dont believe me check my fb in the album, section i screenshot each one (bluring out the key number)
I have spent on mount and blade, warband,  NW, WFAS  almost 2 thousand pounds ( 3 thousand 500 dollars)

What have i got back? an ounce of a thank you?  NOTHING....

The pathetic thing is on almost half those keys i was banned on sight before i could even enter the server..  what absolute piece of shit bans somebody before theyve even done anything wrong.

Vincenzo completly ignores my valid question about why he had the right to give out all my key ids, and why im banned on keys when i havent been on their server for FOUR MONTHS!!  and 84e have purposely ignored, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FUCKING ANSWER, to the fact that they set me up.

This `community` is a total piece of shit, that uses you and spits you out when its had enough.

Donations, or a `good community person` counts for nothing.

And admins will ban you when and where they feel like it.

To put the icing on the cake, giving somebody a final warning simply for getting angry at somebody making a cancer joke.....   more or less sums up what absolute scum this community is.

You wonder why your servers are dying and less and less show up even at weekends?

Sick...  SICK... pieces of you know what, the lot of you
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 11:59:21 pm by sally100 »

Offline Brock

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: This `community` is a two faced pile of shit
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:57:35 pm »
Quit trolling

Offline sally100

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: go to hell i`m not in the mood
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 11:58:56 pm »
Quit trolling

and that off topic answer which has NOTHING to do with what i have just said sums up my point

lets see you spend 2 thousand on a game and get shit on

moron

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 12:00:20 am »
$3,500. Holy shit.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
Re: This `community` is a two faced pile of ****
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 12:01:48 am »
I think the fact you spent 2000 pounds on a game that costs no more then ten to thirty, defines YOU as the moron.

Elliot, in all seriousness, don't you think it would be best to just leave this entire game and get on with your life? And MAYBE get proffesional help? I'm being serious, and I don't care if you hate me. This is not healthy behavior.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 12:03:31 am by Duuring »

Offline Brock

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 12:02:28 am »
Quit trolling

and that off topic answer which has NOTHING to do with what i have just said sums up my point

lets see you spend 2 thousand on a game and get shit on

moron
My statement has everything to do with this thread. You are trolling, stop. I thought it was clear enough. Nobody puts youtube videos of themselves mass teamkilling on official servers and just stops trolling. So, quit trolling.

moron

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 12:10:55 am »
Can he get banned from here already?
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 12:14:44 am »
Please leave already.