Author Topic: Why have OPs been given the power to deleted posts?  (Read 3595 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Why have OPs been given the power to deleted posts?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 02:10:52 pm »
I don't see why it's such a big problem, forum members that are outside of said regiment doesn't really have any business on their thread to begin with.
Except when the OP/owners can completely control what is said on a thread. Oh, you talked about how they lost, deleted, or how about their leader, deleted. It leads to mass censoring and any form of criticism can be removed. Even the mods can't do their job. For all we know his members are breaking the rules but he deletes them so they can avoid the repercussions. Ever think of that?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Suns

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 07:07:29 am »
I don't see why it's such a big problem, forum members that are outside of said regiment doesn't really have any business on their thread to begin with.
Except when the OP/owners can completely control what is said on a thread. Oh, you talked about how they lost, deleted, or how about their leader, deleted. It leads to mass censoring and any form of criticism can be removed. Even the mods can't do their job. For all we know his members are breaking the rules but he deletes them so they can avoid the repercussions. Ever think of that?

Basically as I said, "sugarcoating" of a thread. People who read it will think the reg is drama free and fun and all. But that might not be the case. Just look at the 91st thread and it's a prime example.

Lawbringer

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 08:48:46 am »
I find it funny how the people opposed to it are the ones who did/intend to ruffle our jimmies with lies and salt. I'm sure the moderators are tired of cleaning up your tears off of our thread. We don't need you nor want you on our thread. Leave us alone and we will do the same to you. I don't keep my thread clean just for the sake of recruiting. We don't even recruit publicly. I have every right to keep my thread a fun place to converse for my members and friends. If you do actually have criticism intended to improve things and isn't just salt and instigation, send me a message.

Enough with all this hostility. Everything is over.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:03:31 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 08:45:06 am »
I find it funny how the people opposed to it are the ones who did/intend to ruffle our jimmies with lies and salt. I'm sure the moderators are tired of cleaning up your tears off of our thread. We don't need you nor want you on our thread. Leave us alone and we will do the same to you. I don't keep my thread clean just for the sake of recruiting. We don't even recruit publicly. I have every right to keep my thread a fun place to converse for my members and friends. If you do actually have criticism intended to improve things and isn't just salt and instigation, send me a message.

Ok big guy, no one is being hostile. Your thread is just an example of how the power can be abused and undermines the authority of actual moderators.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 09:20:00 am »

Ok big guy, no one is being hostile. Your thread is just an example of how the power can be abused and undermines the authority of actual moderators.
I don't see your point since it has been moderators who had allowed reg leaders to manage posts on their threads.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2015, 02:04:42 pm »

I don't see your point since it has been moderators who had allowed reg leaders to manage posts on their threads.
The moderators allowing OP's to remove posts is a privilege to help stop spam and inappropriate content. It's not to just delete whatever you want willynilly in order to polish your thread.
Spoiler
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2015, 02:19:27 pm »
I see no problem with this.