Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions  (Read 9226 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2023, 01:49:27 am »
I think really the lineup stands at:
Gibby,
HiReaper,
Blackbeard?,
Smallest?,

Other than this i'm scratching my head trying to think of names of active ENG players

Everyone plays to win, but that doesn't mean you can't take other players and try to do better. A lot of national teams are weaker than ENG/FRA/GER, but they keep playing anyway. and try to show their best game.

I'm sure they can, and will. I'm not saying for a second that because it's ENG they aren't allowed to do that. And that they HAVE to go for 1st. It was a little hard for me to take ENG coming 4th last year, but was like water off a ducks back really. Didn't care much at all. But with how i feel about the game now, idc where ENG places. Wish everyone in NWWC all the best.

Just for me, i've had an easy run in NW tbf. All the people i'm closest to, are extremely high level players, that played with me in ENG and Poosy. So NWWC was always enjoyable no matter what.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2023, 01:50:07 am »
Spoiler
im not playing hertz is right
PE neek now

I do agree though that some of those players you listed such as DOMI I doubt will have time to play, Louis might not want to as he has not in the past, Shadey I believe only plays rarely with Movement's lot as they're close friends I doubt he has much interest in the game itself, Fietta as he has stated wants to play PE with the bois and I don't see many other 'old' players coming back as like myself and Hertz we're simply done with NW. I'm not even sure Axiom would want to play as he rarely plays atm also.
[close]

Big D, I did not write that the old players are back, I wrote a list of players who are now playing, at least 5 of them are active, as Fietta wrote.
Enough to take 2-3 more average players and the team will not look bad.

I'm sure ENG CAN field a team, it just won't be competitive.

And purely from my point of view, I've never found this game fun unless competing for wins. I don't think ENG this year can compete against FRA/GER. From my pov it wouldn't be fun to play in a team I personally don't think can compete, play with those who I don't really want to. In a game I don't enjoy.

All I've said is opinion, personal feelings and stated a fact that since the main ENG lineup stopped being Poosy (last year) ENG dropped off and came 4th. Whereas since 2016 when Poosy formed half/most of the full team lineup we have competed for 1st.

No hate to anyone.

Everyone plays to win, but that doesn't mean you can't take other players and try to do better. A lot of national teams are weaker than ENG/FRA/GER, but they keep playing anyway. and try to show their best game.
Ofc, I don't think Hertz was saying team England can't/won't play more it wont be anywhere near as competitive as it has been ever in any previous years. I think they'd be a 3rd/4th place contender with a good bracket but much further they'd be underdogs.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2023, 01:52:10 am »
Spoiler
PE neek now

I do agree though that some of those players you listed such as DOMI I doubt will have time to play, Louis might not want to as he has not in the past, Shadey I believe only plays rarely with Movement's lot as they're close friends I doubt he has much interest in the game itself, Fietta as he has stated wants to play PE with the bois and I don't see many other 'old' players coming back as like myself and Hertz we're simply done with NW. I'm not even sure Axiom would want to play as he rarely plays atm also.
[close]

Big D, I did not write that the old players are back, I wrote a list of players who are now playing, at least 5 of them are active, as Fietta wrote.

And purely from my point of view, I've never found this game fun unless competing for wins. I don't think ENG this year can compete against FRA/GER. From my pov it wouldn't be fun to play in a team I personally don't think can compete, play with those who I don't really want to. In a game I don't enjoy.

All I've said is opinion, personal feelings and stated a fact that since the main ENG lineup stopped being Poosy (last year) ENG dropped off and came 4th. Whereas since 2016 when Poosy formed half/most of the full team lineup we have competed for 1st.

No hate to anyone.

Ofc, I don't think Hertz was saying team England can't/won't play more it wont be anywhere near as competitive as it has been ever in any previous years. I think they'd be a 3rd/4th place contender with a good bracket but much further they'd be underdogs.

I just think that this will be the first time ENG will be the underdogs, and I think last years performance cemented that.

If I was interested in the game it would be an interesting thing to have to overcome

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2023, 03:07:44 am »
If we had the same team as last year we’d win easily at current player levels

Axiom - probs not playing
Blitzkrieg - nobody has mentioned
Bagins - not playing
Blackbeard - possibly playing
Cody - uni?
Domi - not playing
Gibby - playing
Hypno - most likely not playing
HiReaper - playing
Python - not playing

If you had the exact same team, yes. You might win. But that goes the same for every team if you just want to repeat last years NWWC.

Your argument makes 0 sense as over half that ENG team isn't playing
Ah you have misunderstood me I think. I wasn’t making a point about who will play this year, just saying that the “non-poosy” lineup from last year would win easily this year
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2023, 03:24:48 am »
Don't worry guys. I have spoken with HiReaper and NA and ENG will be teaming up this year to form the "Allies" to account for the low player base

see you all on the battlefield

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2023, 03:36:03 am »
Don't worry guys. I have spoken with HiReaper and NA and ENG will be teaming up this year to form the "Allies" to account for the low player base

see you all on the battlefield

^^

yeah England is looking really dead after talking to people, with multiple people quitting or planning to quit.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2023, 08:47:51 am »
a lot of people trying to get their “right”  while not interested to play, what a joke 🤣
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2023, 10:54:50 am »

Bagins - not playing
Cody - uni?
Domi - not playing
Gibby - playing
HiReaper - playing
Python - not playing

If you had the exact same team, yes. You might win. But that goes the same for every team if you just want to repeat last years NWWC.

Ah you have misunderstood me I think. I wasn’t making a point about who will play this year, just saying that the “non-poosy” lineup from last year would win easily this year

The "non-poosy" lineup from last year would be:
HiReaper, Gibby, Cody, Blitz, (maybe blackbeard but he has been in poosy before and won tournaments with us)
Not quite sure how a 4/5 man roster is going to 'win easily' in a 6v6 format. So I still don't understand your point.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 11:26:54 am by Hertz »

Wursti

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2023, 10:59:48 am »
ppl do have a big ego problem in this game ngl

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2023, 11:03:33 am »
I’m racist
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Miloradovich

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2023, 11:06:08 am »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2023, 11:29:21 am »
Spoiler
PE neek now

[close]

No hate to anyone.

I just think that this will be the first time ENG will be the underdogs, and I think last years performance cemented that.

If I was interested in the game it would be an interesting thing to have to overcome

Comeback Lucas pls

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2023, 11:35:19 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
PE neek now

[close]

No hate to anyone.

Comeback Lucas pls
[close]
Cela n'arrivera jamais

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2023, 12:07:32 pm »

Bagins - not playing
Cody - uni?
Domi - not playing
Gibby - playing
HiReaper - playing
Python - not playing

The "non-poosy" lineup from last year would be:
HiReaper, Gibby, Cody, Blitz, (maybe blackbeard but he has been in poosy before and won tournaments with us)
Not quite sure how a 4/5 man roster is going to 'win easily' in a 6v6 format. So I still don't understand your point.
Ah well to be fair this one is on me cuz I can see how you read it that way 😂
Referring to my first reply to you, what I meant was that the team England side from last year, which you considered to have “stopped being Poosy”, would win easily. To put it another way, if the player skill levels were as they are now we’d have won easily last year with that team - my point is that the core being “non-poosy”, which you determined to be the case last year, does not mean the team couldn’t win
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 12:09:22 pm by Gibby Jr »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.