Author Topic: NWMC | Questions & Suggestions  (Read 7192 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Board Moderator
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWMC | Questions & Suggestions
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2023, 07:14:32 pm »
any questions about the tournament please post them here and don't spam wursti on steam

thank you

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2023, 07:24:30 pm »
My question is why does this tournament start 09/11?????????
it is a clear disrespect for the victim's families murdered by isis terrorists organising such event in the day of tragedy is like laughing straight in their faces no respect...
No greetings.

Offline tommyxd

• Board Moderator
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2023, 08:13:01 pm »
it is a clear disrespect for the victim's families murdered by isis terrorists organising such event in the day of tragedy is like laughing straight in their faces no respect...
No greetings.
Allah Akbar

Wursti

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2023, 12:49:33 pm »
If the Team numbers stay uneven we will skip the Swiss Part and just do 2 leagues I'd say, but feedback on that is welcome

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2023, 01:36:45 pm »
No greetings.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2023, 05:48:52 pm »
If the Team numbers stay uneven we will skip the Swiss Part and just do 2 leagues I'd say, but feedback on that is welcome

Or L1 / L2 with lower brackets, thats possible aswell i guess when a team gets a bye

Offline N

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2023, 07:03:41 pm »
No greetings.

Offline ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2023, 09:03:38 pm »
As luck would have it, a team with the 2 legends Flusha and Miloradovich inevitably falls against the best team in the tournament out of 16 teams, this is very unlucky

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2023, 06:03:27 pm »
hello everyone i saw the new POST of Wursti who banning My player Flusha and Bonya and it's funny. because i saw the clip and they doing side block in the video that you can't do with an autoblock.

Btw first time i got Blocked by the Head Admin of a Tournament
*snip*

« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 07:57:05 pm by Nightwing »

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2023, 06:45:20 pm »
zeyden was right about community staff  :) :)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2023, 06:52:57 pm »
the clip in question what are they supossed to do not changing block ? look at the feint python was just doing up and down

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2023, 07:37:29 pm »
I'm not going to argue in favour of Flusha because honestly I don't know if he autoblock or not, but I can tell you that the video doesn't prove anything at all as suspicious as it is (also i was one of the person who was saying to python that it was sus but i never thought it was bannable it's just sus) , it's not at all solid evidence to ban anyone, I could take Maximou and Chuckster and do 2v1s against them and do feints that are much more complicated and quicker than those shown in the video and they could do the same thing as Flusha and Bonya yet they don't autoblock lol, And frankly if you know enough to make scripts you know very well that cheats on warband are the easiest things in the world to detect it's just nobody bother enough, you can for example ask them to open process hacker before a match and you look by comparing with your game if there are extra .dll in their game 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 07:40:01 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline N

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2023, 07:57:47 pm »
I dont care about the decision, but the video isn't proving anything.

Of course they have been sus and it is nothing new, but if they are, then some others, such as foltes lvov ogok (to name a few), should also see the same treatment. This showcases even more how wursti despises flusha and that he wants to feed his ego or show he has his any form of "authority"

Offline ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2023, 08:22:02 pm »
I dont care about the decision, but the video isn't proving anything.

Of course they have been sus and it is nothing new, but if they are, then some others, such as foltes lvov ogok (to name a few), should also see the same treatment. This showcases even more how wursti despises flusha and that he wants to feed his ego or show he has his any form of "authority"

This is ridiculous flusha and bonya do not autoblock it's video maybe suspicious but believe me that players like python or zeyden would block in the same way, you can see it clearly in the video 1 of the 2 players does a sideblock which is impossible in autoblock except if there is a sword, there was none so that is impossible, wursti reveals once again that as he hates flusha he tries to show him who has the power and in any case in this same team there is me LTT player also who hates it greatly without any reason for 2 years, my big mistake is just to have played my first duel tournament in NW and this one hates me like that, anyway it's unfair
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 08:49:02 pm by Nightwing »

Offline tommyxd

• Board Moderator
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2023, 12:03:31 am »
The administrators caved in. How disgusting this is.
Shame.
I asked people with prior experience relating to autoblock to watch the video and they both said that it was inconclusive and could just be a coincidence. Both bonya and flusha did look sus but they both have 5k hours in the game and decent PCs so blocking feints in a 2 directional game isn't something that requires autoblock to be achieved