Author Topic: Maskman & sHype 6v6 Tournament Spring Edition [19th February] [19/20]  (Read 12988 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Maskman & sHype 6v6 Tournament Spring Edition [19th February]
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2023, 10:41:55 pm »
Captain Name: Jamd0dger
Teamname: Children of Chaos
Steam ID: you have him
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
ID Roster

Jamd0dger - 677279
Glenn - 793812
SouljaBoy - 1211154
Saitama - 1320871
Bandej - 270687
Yovko  - 433316
Sticky - 1878108
vladdleco??? - if he says yes

[close]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 04:21:04 am by Glenn »
click here to join the 84th

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2023, 01:54:37 am »
Captain Name: Desant
Teamname: Renaissance
Steam ID: have me
Do you agree to the rules?: y
ID Roster
Captain / GUID
Player 1 / GUID
Player 2 / GUID
Player 3 / GUID
Player 4 / GUID
Player 5 / GUID
Player 6 / GUID
Player 7 / GUID

[close]

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2023, 08:07:02 am »
Name gull
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AccursedGull/
GUID: 1284970
Nationality/Languages: yes

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2023, 06:20:15 pm »
Captain Name: Ceed
Teamname: Assassins
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/profilityofgamer/
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
ID Roster
Assassins_Connor | Ceed / 1591730
Assassins_Edward | PaLe / 2060577
Assassins_Ezio | Taison / 1638847
Assassins_Al_Mualim | Keteshi / 2320522
Assassins_Yuzuf | OZBEK / 2002752
Assassins_Hasan | Chackiy / 549920
Ogok / 2198358
Assassins_Altair |  tresb1en / 2401948

[close]

« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 08:11:59 pm by XBOCT »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2023, 01:29:58 pm »
In light of the rookie tourney last weekend a couple newly formed rookie teams are looking to sign up so we can get a good range of top teams as well as rookie teams for this tourney. Please do sign up

Still away for now, will get in contact with more teams soon!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2023, 01:54:40 pm »
In light of the rookie tourney last weekend a couple newly formed rookie teams are looking to sign up so we can get a good range of top teams as well as rookie teams for this tourney. Please do sign up

Most of these teams are not strongly inclined to register, because they know that they have very little chance of even getting out of the group.
I think it's reasonable: not to register for a tournament where you have not the slightest chance, or even to win it, but even to leave the group.
If I were the captain of the rookie teams from the last tournament, I would not register either. I applied only to keep the place, in which case if we somehow miraculously take part in this. Which I doubt.

And about the lower bracket, tobish about the grid for the losing teams - there is no question. If there would be a lower bracket, for teams that could not leave the group or something like that, there would be much more applicants, I think.

Nobody wants to register for a tournament, lose in 30 minutes and leave. It doesn't make much sense.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 01:56:58 pm by XBOCT »

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2023, 05:09:10 pm »

Most of these teams are not strongly inclined to register, because they know that they have very little chance of even getting out of the group.
I think it's reasonable: not to register for a tournament where you have not the slightest chance, or even to win it, but even to leave the group.
If I were the captain of the rookie teams from the last tournament, I would not register either. I applied only to keep the place, in which case if we somehow miraculously take part in this. Which I doubt.

And about the lower bracket, tobish about the grid for the losing teams - there is no question. If there would be a lower bracket, for teams that could not leave the group or something like that, there would be much more applicants, I think.

Nobody wants to register for a tournament, lose in 30 minutes and leave. It doesn't make much sense.

Shut up

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2023, 05:10:41 pm »

Shut up

oi Bodya made a decent point

Offline JamD0dger

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_CSgt_JamD0dger
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2023, 05:13:59 pm »
Captain Name: Mitchell
Teamname: Sherwood Foresters
ID Roster
Captain / GUID
Player 1 / GUID
Player 2 / GUID
Player 3 / GUID
Player 4 / GUID
Player 5 / GUID
Player 6 / GUID
Player 7 / GUID
[close]

Offline JamD0dger

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_CSgt_JamD0dger
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2023, 05:14:55 pm »
Captain Name: Pumti
Teamname: Sherwood Foresters
ID Roster
Captain / GUID
Player 1 / GUID
Player 2 / GUID
Player 3 / GUID
Player 4 / GUID
Player 5 / GUID
Player 6 / GUID
Player 7 / GUID
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2023, 05:32:43 pm »

Shut up

oi Bodya made a decent point
A loser bracket is also double the work to organise, unless someone who will end up in the loser bracket early (because they know their team is shit) offers to sort it all out, kinda hard to host two things at once. Also I'd point out if more 'lower' teams signed up it'd be a more fun tournament for those 'lower' teams as they would have more of a chance of making it further (I do agree btw a lower bracket is nice for these teams like the Europa/Conference for CL, it's just a lot more work especially if your team is likely to stay up a while).

Captain Name: Mbozz/Herishey
Teamname: Sunbros
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spikecon1/
Do you agree to the rules?: Yeah
ID Roster
Mbozz / 521274
Troister / 395813
Hypno / 436430
Blitzkrieg / 1691357
Ruler / 788804
Dren / 439480
Chuckster / 1115342
Marquez / 8768

[close]
Will update the rest later.
Updated.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 06:01:01 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2023, 06:51:08 pm »
Thank you herishey, thread will be updated when I’m back home. Nice to see a range of sign ups already!

Already have 14 teams with a couple signing up shortly, minimum 20 but would nice to have 24.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Online RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
[07:00]