Install WSE2 server-side and limit FOV, if fails ban WSE2
11 (11.7%)
Allow WSE2
28 (29.8%)
Install WSE2 server-side and limit FOV, if fails allow WSE2
25 (26.6%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Voting closed: October 23, 2022, 01:17:11 am

Author Topic: WSE2 (community vote)  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: WSE2 (community vote)
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2022, 05:22:35 pm »

why is lil bro deleting posts 🤣🤣🤣

I told him to repost but without the obvious drama-inducing bollocks
No you didn't...
Don't lie here as well fietta. Looks bad.
You just said 'Removed your post, Unlucky'

[4:08 PM]
Magnificent Fietta/trot888:
   i'll just delete all ur shit posts

Hertz:
   ?

u can post but u have to be reasonable
   aint here for 10 pages of shit drama

Looks like you're still trying to cause drama wherever you see fit

That was the first one, not the other 2 you removed. Also, I believe that is against the rules to post private conversations. Getting that desperate to defend your deluded poll?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2022, 05:22:59 pm »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2022, 05:23:14 pm »

why is lil bro deleting posts 🤣🤣🤣

I told him to repost but without the obvious drama-inducing bollocks
No you didn't...
Don't lie here as well fietta. Looks bad.
You just said 'Removed your post, Unlucky'

i'll just delete all ur shit posts

Hertz:
   ?

u can post but u have to be reasonable
   aint here for 10 pages of shit drama

Looks like you're still trying to cause drama wherever you see fit

That was the first one, not the other 2 you removed. Also, I believe that is against the rules to post private conversations. Getting that desperate to defend your deluded poll?

Removed the other two because it was just flame, like I said, I'll remove unreasonable posts

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2022, 05:25:20 pm »
Eh I mean personally someone’s community standing should have no affect over a vote, weather they play this game 1 hour or 10 a week if they believe it’s cheating for whatever reason then we should still respect their vote. Honestly surprised WSE2 banning won but as I can see from a lot of voters it’s people who aren’t  very vocal voting for that compared to the very vocal community voting for allowing WSE2.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2022, 05:29:23 pm »
Eh I mean personally someone’s community standing should have no affect over a vote, weather they play this game 1 hour or 10 a week if they believe it’s cheating for whatever reason then we should still respect their vote. Honestly surprised WSE2 banning won but as I can see from a lot of voters it’s people who aren’t  very vocal voting for that compared to the very vocal community voting for allowing WSE2.

I mean really, the poll should have been to competitive players only. Rather than just everyone who has or wants to create an FSE account. As the major issue is this being used in tournaments. And the poll wasn't created amazing to start with as really, theres 3 options for WSE2 and 1 against. Providing Gibby's mod works

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2022, 05:30:58 pm »

I mean really, the poll should have been to competitive players only. Rather than just everyone who has or wants to create an FSE account. As the major issue is this being used in tournaments. And the poll wasn't created amazing to start with as really, theres 3 options for WSE2 and 1 against. Providing Gibby's mod works

Competitive in what aspect? There's more than just GFs, you've got 1v1s, 2v2s and cavalry, allowing it for one of these would usually mean the rest would follow.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2022, 05:33:23 pm »

Competitive in what aspect? There's more than just GFs, you've got 1v1s, 2v2s and cavalry, allowing it for one of these would usually mean the rest would follow.
As an infantry player, i couldn't care less about cav.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2022, 05:35:59 pm »
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2022, 05:49:35 pm »
Just tested the new version on EGS servers. You are kicked if you don't have the latest version of WSE2 and you can't change your FOV on the server, so it looks like we have a solution anyway.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2022, 05:53:24 pm »
Everyone calling it cheating and then glossing over the fact they’re basically calling all the top players Cheaters for the past year is really funny ngl
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Phailur

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2022, 06:06:00 pm »
The polls are in and WSE2 won! good night

Offline Amue

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Amue
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2022, 06:11:32 pm »
I really like my 76 FoV! Don't take it away from me.
I eat white men!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2022, 06:17:25 pm »
Just tested the new version on EGS servers. You are kicked if you don't have the latest version of WSE2 and you can't change your FOV on the server, so it looks like we have a solution anyway.
WP Jibby. The hero that NW needed

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2022, 06:17:44 pm »
There you go, was the only way you could prohibit use of the mod anyway. If this didn't work there was no way to enforce it so wouldn't be a point in banning it. Can this be made available for other hosts if not already? Would like it for the stuff I host.

Close all the threads, not needed anymore. Gibby got off his arse and immediately was more useful than Fietta's 19 threads and polls.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2022, 06:19:03 pm »
There you go, was the only way you could prohibit use of the mod anyway. If this didn't work there was no way to enforce it so wouldn't be a point in banning it. Can this be made available for other hosts if not already? Would like it for the stuff I host.

Close all the threads, not needed anymore. Gibby got off his arse and immediately was more useful than Fietta's 19 threads and polls.

ZING!

Ty again Gibby and those who donated money for the development of the new mod.