Author Topic: New WSE2 Version  (Read 7245 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: New WSE2 Version
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2022, 08:30:05 pm »
Voluble loves me really. He once said me and Maurice are the only two gays he likes
That's interesting, because from what i remember. he can't stand maurice...

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2022, 08:30:38 pm »
Lies and slander he loves us both

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2022, 08:30:58 pm »

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2022, 08:48:01 pm »
Voluble loves me really. He once said me and Maurice are the only two gays he likes
ehm, he can tell me that himself

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2022, 08:50:18 pm »
That's interesting, because from what i remember. he can't stand maurice...
Must be homophobic me
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2022, 08:54:15 pm »
Don't let this thread devolve into another shitstorm or I will be locking both.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline SpookyST

• Alpha Tester
  • Top G
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Spooky
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2022, 10:06:06 pm »
Doesn't really matter. Only these 2 crybabies here who's gonna use the AC on their 1 tourney server anyways

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2022, 01:18:00 pm »
Then it’ll just be banned from tournaments lol. Retards.
No1 gonna notice if they use it or nah. Can't be demanding recordings from every1 cause then no1 will play the tourneys anymore. + u guys saying in your rules
''No cheats (HP hack etc...) And most of the orginizers using the HP mod to see if we got that 101% life instead of 100. So just jokes anyways

Its easy, request a screenshot of their steam overlay while they are in game with the admin announcement up. if they cant do this. they get banned.

Everyone said yellow muskets wouldn't be punished and they got removed.

A lot of people, including myself, have been playing the taleworlds version due to better performance for quite some time, even before WSE 2 became popular, if you start forcing what to install and what to not even if they arent cheats ppl will just not sign up to the tourneys anyway.

All of this FOV is pretty bullshit anyways, happened before with yellow muskets (which gave virtually the same effect as just sliding your contrast all the way up and burning your retina), idk just seems a huge coping mechanism for some ppl.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2022, 01:33:26 pm »
Kong speaks wisdom
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2022, 01:38:48 pm »
No1 gonna notice if they use it or nah. Can't be demanding recordings from every1 cause then no1 will play the tourneys anymore. + u guys saying in your rules
''No cheats (HP hack etc...) And most of the orginizers using the HP mod to see if we got that 101% life instead of 100. So just jokes anyways

Its easy, request a screenshot of their steam overlay while they are in game with the admin announcement up. if they cant do this. they get banned.

A lot of people, including myself, have been playing the taleworlds version due to better performance for quite some time, even before WSE 2 became popular, if you start forcing what to install and what to not even if they arent cheats ppl will just not sign up to the tourneys anyway.

All of this FOV is pretty bullshit anyways, happened before with yellow muskets (which gave virtually the same effect as just sliding your contrast all the way up and burning your retina), idk just seems a huge coping mechanism for some ppl.

Kong mong dong
CoC > any other team

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2022, 02:12:38 pm »

Kong mong dong

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2022, 03:57:49 pm »

If you change ur contrast up, you’re also changing that for every texture, thus rendering it unplayable, nice argument for FOV though, calling it ‘bullshit’ then not saying how. People are terrible at discussing and it’s extremely boring

Kong speaks wisdom

Don’t know how you view wisdom, but this clearly ain’t it
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 03:59:29 pm by Fietta »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2022, 04:12:35 pm »
Have a look at zeyden’s settings thread or Elsse’s game and then tell me contrast makes the game unplayable, holy fuck get over it
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2022, 04:14:29 pm »
Have a look at zeyden’s settings thread or Elsse’s game and then tell me contrast makes the game unplayable, holy fuck get over it

Higher contrast is comical, unless he meant saturation

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2022, 06:36:42 pm »
Thanks everyone that donated, the new version is made. You cannot join the server if your game version is not updated and the FOV slider cannot be used.

For players, all you need to do is download the new version (1.0.8.0 or later) and replace your existing files - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/warband-script-enhancer-2-v1-0-8-0.384882/

For server hosts wanting to use the feature to prevent FOV alterations via WSE2, you must install WSE2 onto your server (this has no effect on those not using WSE2) via the following instructions, found on the WSE2 thread:

"Dedicated Server
1. Download WSE2
2. Extract WSE2 files in dedicated server folder
3. Edit server_config.ini for server specific options
4. Run bat file. Example: start mb_warband_wse2_dedicated.exe --config-path server_config.ini -r Native.txt --module Native"

Then, to enable the FOV limit you must:
"Edit server_config.ini and set
iMultiplayerEventForAnnounce=105
bServerLockFov=true"
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.