Author Topic: ATS | 8v8 Draft Tournament | 18.09  (Read 16500 times)

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ATS | Draft Tournament | 18.09
« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2022, 02:45:17 pm »
Spoiler
I've seen worse hosted tournies. matched happened mostly on time, there were no breaks really. some challongo madness getting 1 team maybe cucked, it happens. idk why people blame the hosts for the retards going cav/musicians you should be flaming them for doing it imo idk.
everyone complaining about the quality of matches are pretty dumb, it's a draft tournament witch bunch of shitters signing up, you know what you signed up for lol, same as randomized tournies.

i thought it was a fun tournament :)
You didn't had to wait over 40 mins for a groupstage match like Hertz team did  ;D
how could've this been fixed, out of curiosity ?
What I've noticed and I noticed fuck all yesterday, I needed a 11 hour recovery sleep after that tournament, probably more admins and one "head" admin or someone who helps out Python to deal with us retards

But eyyy, only way is up am I right? Someone has to keep this community alive
[close]
? if you had matches to play you one of your captains should've called them.
How can they call matches if they don't have an admin in their team? And while every other teamcpt being a ****, calling only their own matches even tho the bracket says they should wait, it's a bit hard to do something isn't it? As I said, not only the fault of the orga, ofc also the communtiy but that could have also better been handled

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2022, 02:47:18 pm »
Spoiler
I've seen worse hosted tournies. matched happened mostly on time, there were no breaks really. some challongo madness getting 1 team maybe cucked, it happens. idk why people blame the hosts for the retards going cav/musicians you should be flaming them for doing it imo idk.
everyone complaining about the quality of matches are pretty dumb, it's a draft tournament witch bunch of shitters signing up, you know what you signed up for lol, same as randomized tournies.

You didn't had to wait over 40 mins for a groupstage match like Hertz team did  ;D
What I've noticed and I noticed fuck all yesterday, I needed a 11 hour recovery sleep after that tournament, probably more admins and one "head" admin or someone who helps out Python to deal with us retards

[close]
How can they call matches if they don't have an admin in their team? And while every other teamcpt being a ****, calling only their own matches even tho the bracket says they should wait, it's a bit hard to do something isn't it? As I said, not only the fault of the orga, ofc also the communtiy but that could have also better been handled
idk every captain should've had admin so idk who's at fault there. anyways my point isn't that everyone had the perfect nw tournament experience rather than it wasn't a complete disaster like a lot of people are seemingly making it out to be.

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2022, 02:50:41 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
idk every captain should've had admin so idk who's at fault there. anyways my point isn't that everyone had the perfect nw tournament experience rather than it wasn't a complete disaster like a lot of people are seemingly making it out to be.
true, fietta might be a lucky boi, I maybe carry him in LoL again  ;)

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #348 on: September 19, 2022, 03:06:39 pm »
Wait, no way did Movement’s team win with a free Tier 2 player maintaining a 2.0 KD the whole tournament?!?

David_Schrein

« Reply #349 on: September 19, 2022, 03:07:41 pm »
Wait, no way did Movement’s team win with a free Tier 2 player maintaining a 2.0 KD the whole tournament?!?
He had a 3.0 kd vs your team 8)

Online Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2022, 03:15:20 pm »
retards going cav/musicians
@Ivan???

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #351 on: September 19, 2022, 03:47:37 pm »
any questions?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2022, 05:26:48 pm »

Ofc the host was in his team no bias at all  :)

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #353 on: September 19, 2022, 05:27:26 pm »
I rig the tournament ez

Offline Xaos

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: dogman
« Reply #355 on: September 19, 2022, 06:32:30 pm »
I think team Andorra deserved the win because we didn't cheat

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2022, 06:52:03 pm »
I agree, your team looked like it shared 1 braincell, you have a point tho
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ilypa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Si
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ïlypä
« Reply #357 on: September 19, 2022, 06:59:49 pm »
I agree, your team looked like it shared 1 braincell, you have a point tho

I mean we probs lost that 1 braincell in the start ngl

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #358 on: September 19, 2022, 08:33:34 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #359 on: September 19, 2022, 09:49:09 pm »
Blitz whatever anyone says don't listen to them.... just don't host anything anymore  :-*

First, you lied to everyone on stream that I rq from the team, and now you lie to everyone that you didn't rig  ???
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |