Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #4 | 5v5 | 09.01  (Read 4361 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #4 | 5v5 | 09.01
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 05:32:46 am »
game has truly reach a terrible state if that merry band of cretins actually manage to reach a final
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 12:05:01 pm »
game has truly reach a terrible state if that merry band of cretins actually manage to reach a final

DW tardet 10c didn’t come so not representative “insert tardet size paragraph here”
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 12:21:39 pm »
Ah yes 10c who's cpt didn't wanna play when they had 5 because a few people weren't there. The same 10c who 2 guys have quit the game from and another also wants to. I'm sure we'll see lots from them for the rest of the season!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 01:32:52 pm »
Ah yes 10c who's cpt didn't wanna play when they had 5 because a few people weren't there. The same 10c who 2 guys have quit the game from and another also wants to. I'm sure we'll see lots from them for the rest of the season!
We didn’t have 5 people who wanted to play, so we didn’t have enough. I for one am not going to try and force people to play, when I myself couldn’t think of anything worse than playing NW.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 01:34:02 pm »
We didn’t have 5 people who wanted to play, so we didn’t have enough. I for one am not going to try and force people to play, when I myself couldn’t think of anything worse than playing NW.
From what I was told you had 5 people with you from a couple of your members, but maybe they were mistaken.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2022, 01:41:38 pm »

I saw Alf online

Nock

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 01:45:23 pm »
wouldve been ez 2nd place with or without 10c dont worry guys

edit: fuck you tardet

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 01:48:24 pm »
From what I was told you had 5 people with you from a couple of your members, but maybe they were mistaken.
Spoiler
Elsse was studying, Python dropped off planet earth somewhere, and Troister doesn’t have a PC.

Alf and Golden were the only people who could 100% attend, as Axiom was with his gf and DOMI as you know is always a maybe on the weekend. Pair that with my desire to not launch NW and you can see why i decided to just not attend.
[close]

wouldve been ez 2nd place with or without 10c dont worry guys

edit: fuck you tardet
Baboonded

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2022, 01:50:26 pm »
Python was in the 15thYR groupfight that day tho. That or it was an imposter
Spoiler
amogus
[close]

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2022, 01:51:22 pm »
Python was in the 15thYR gf that day tho. That or it was an imposter
Spoiler
amogus
[close]
Doesn’t matter, he made it clear he doesn’t want to play comp NW at the moment.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2022, 01:52:51 pm »
But Python told you guys a few days ago he wasn't going to be playing egs anymore. Not like that's a new thing and you would have known that? I checked with Axiom after you guys saying you weren't playing and he said to me he'd be able to play but you said you don't want to or would 'rather not'. So Golden, Alf, Axiom, You and DOMI who was also online at the time yesterday (he wasn't at his dads our out as he sometimes is) would have been 5. :-D

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2022, 01:55:38 pm »
I agree that you're better off not playing if you have to play alfred 8) 8) 8)

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2022, 01:57:01 pm »
I agree that you're better off not playing if you have to play alfred 8) 8) 8)
5v5 with Alf is more like a 4v5

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 01:58:28 pm »
But you’re missing the point,

We didn’t have 5 people who wanted to play, so we didn’t have enough.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 02:02:19 pm »
But Python told you guys a few days ago he wasn't going to be playing egs anymore. Not like that's a new thing and you would have known that? I checked with Axiom after you guys saying you weren't playing and he said to me he'd be able to play but you said you don't want to or would 'rather not'. So Golden, Alf, Axiom, You and DOMI who was also online at the time yesterday (he wasn't at his dads our out as he sometimes is) would have been 5. :-D

DuttyPig was on WBMM in the afternoon can confirm !!!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?