Author Topic: EGS | Interviews  (Read 23927 times)

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Interviews
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2021, 11:19:25 pm »
Great interview by Tardet with some kind words about EGS :) <3

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2021, 11:48:59 pm »
- Rikkert because across ten years of NW, I don’t think I have ever seen someone as balanced as him (personality-wise) within the top and you will always need a guy like him to keep your load of egos in check.
Your perception of Rikkert is severely warped by his FSE alter ego

Also "EGS Offcial"

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2021, 11:50:28 pm »
- Rikkert because across ten years of NW, I don’t think I have ever seen someone as balanced as him (personality-wise) within the top and you will always need a guy like him to keep your load of egos in check.

Also "EGS Offcial"
Quiet, young man. Or I'm getting the belt

Nock

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2021, 11:51:28 pm »

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2021, 11:53:42 pm »

Also "EGS Offcial"
Quiet, young man. Or I'm getting the belt
thank you for keeping my ego in check sir

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2021, 03:21:05 pm »
Two interviews, 3800 words  :'(

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 03:23:05 pm by Fietta »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2021, 04:02:10 pm »
MarxeiL <3
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2021, 01:08:34 pm »
Thank you, was cool to be on the other side of the interview for once!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2021, 01:13:08 pm »
Thank you, was cool to be on the other side of the interview for once!
you are welcome, great read
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2021, 11:09:29 pm »
We are looking forward to interviews with other team captains, and with Russian-speaking captains too. Looking forward to an interview with Skitty with RF, it would be interesting to read.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2021, 07:50:10 pm »
ExtazZZZZio added  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2021, 08:28:32 pm »

Voluble: How do you feel Virgins addressed the issue with the 1st Tournament finishing position, compared to being Bronze Match Winners this tournament, any key changes that were made? Did anyone, in particular, stand out?

ExtaZz94: What is incredible about this team is that they have managed to put in a good performance with a leader who consistently makes the wrong decisions in the administration of his team. Which I think is a performance in itself. Being a good leader is not just about begging other players to join your team. The roster had some weaknesses that could be addressed by intelligent recruitment. This team lacks players capable of being decisive in the typical "hot" rounds that we systematically lost to PB and Amateratsu. I won't talk about the way of leading, which is one of the stupidest I've ever seen, no tactical hindsight, always adapting, never initiative, rotating the roster against teams that can beat us in ft5 etc. The biggest flaw of virgins is his leadership, but also his biggest strength because he is literally the one who manages to maintain a losing team for several years now if you count animals. On the other hand, the patterns were full of this type of player, that's what made us beat a lot of big teams and win tournaments. I include the 55th victory, largely made up of players from the patterns and who have proven their impact. We can expect an egocentric reaction from them in the next tournament which may result in over-performance, for the next tournaments they will quickly return to their usual standard.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 08:36:13 pm by Chuckster »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2021, 08:29:38 pm »
Very interesting, for once non-french poeple can hear you being intelligent EXTARZ  8)

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2021, 11:08:54 am »
Extazz casually ending cocos whole career damn
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2021, 11:21:48 am »
I mean he is not wrong