Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 60954 times)

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #1125 on: December 07, 2022, 02:40:21 pm »
NW is boring ass game prove me wrong

sir folkas more like sir pidoras

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1126 on: December 07, 2022, 02:41:31 pm »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1127 on: December 07, 2022, 03:38:03 pm »
NW is boring ass game prove me wrong

Offline Voluble123

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 07, 2022, 06:24:25 pm »
It’s 2022 Nw let’s not do fse debates like it’s 2017 arguing about 3hr tournies cus french people run away :) It wasn’t planned to use diff servers for each league it’s just how it worked out with server availability and testing wse2 script! One tourny each for play offs then it’s Xmas! Only parting msg I’ll say is I don’t think 5 or 10 ping would have changed the position of any teams, the correct team reached playoffs based on skill and performance. Both leagues will be on french servers for finale so I don’t wanna see bitching when Spooky gets first picks and blames the server :)
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Xaos

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: dogman
« Reply #1129 on: December 07, 2022, 09:46:00 pm »
don’t wanna see bitching when Spooky gets first picks and blames the server :)
Very true

Offline IR_Nr59_Lamastos

• First Lieutenant
  • Prinzessin Lamalana die Schöne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_IR_Nr59_Obst_Lama
« Reply #1130 on: December 07, 2022, 11:14:42 pm »
It’s 2022 Nw let’s not do fse debates like it’s 2017 arguing about 3hr tournies cus french people run away :) It wasn’t planned to use diff servers for each league it’s just how it worked out with server availability and testing wse2 script! One tourny each for play offs then it’s Xmas! Only parting msg I’ll say is I don’t think 5 or 10 ping would have changed the position of any teams, the correct team reached playoffs based on skill and performance. Both leagues will be on french servers for finale so I don’t wanna see bitching when Spooky gets first picks and blames the server :)

Well, in Nr59, Maxi, Hydrax and I had highping. Mine was constant 120. We experimented with VPNs so my ping went down to 50, but still felt way higher than that. It did make quite a huge difference in our morale, that much I can say :P It's shit when you can actually use an excuse. We'd rather play and have to accept our situation than to be able to say: "Well, without our 2best players having high ping, we could have won", especially if matches are close (e.g. Nr59 6-7 Jordan).

That's why we are looking forward to the last tournament being played on another server.  Thank you @administration for looking into the problem and coming to this conclusion :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 11:16:58 pm by IR_Nr59_Lamastos »
Join the IR_Nr59, join the infantry!

Fluxyy

« Reply #1131 on: December 07, 2022, 11:36:19 pm »

Vixtro

« Reply #1132 on: December 08, 2022, 12:45:00 am »

Well, in Nr59, Maxi, Hydrax and I had highping. Mine was constant 120. We experimented with VPNs so my ping went down to 50, but still felt way higher than that. It did make quite a huge difference in our morale, that much I can say :P It's shit when you can actually use an excuse. We'd rather play and have to accept our situation than to be able to say: "Well, without our 2best players having high ping, we could have won", especially if matches are close (e.g. Nr59 6-7 Jordan).

That's why we are looking forward to the last tournament being played on another server.  Thank you @administration for looking into the problem and coming to this conclusion :D
Agreed! Things like that could have big impact on the smallest things which can result in different ways that it normally would go like in l1

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1133 on: December 08, 2022, 12:45:16 am »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1134 on: December 08, 2022, 09:38:46 am »

If it's the server I'm thinking, then you're absolutely right, I believe the first 5v5 L1 had this problem, and as soon as we joined the server it was laughably bad and voluble changed it on the spot to the French server.

Phailur

« Reply #1135 on: December 08, 2022, 04:47:01 pm »
Why dont you just switch the server on and off again?

Fluxyy

« Reply #1136 on: December 08, 2022, 09:50:05 pm »
Totally agree on the yellow muskets ban, I will comply with the admins decision by using my new texture pack 😎🤙

Spoiler
[close]
Transaction Accepted, ty for buy pack Algeria Textures.mods