Author Topic: List of best Galactic Regiments in order  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The OG 29th and me.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2020, 06:41:56 pm »
This is why the 63e is the greatest regiment of all time
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2020, 07:12:59 pm »
Hugo you ran a very fine regiment, people these days dont care about regiments. They're more just esports teams with a historical name, (sometimes not even that) not that I blame them because we've all played for a really long time and the casual stuff gets old. But there really are no regiments left anymore, most are just groups of friends that swap around every now and then. Regiments that prided themselves on formations or discipline which in my opinion is way harder to achieve than getting a bunch of your friends to join your regiment and carry you in some NWL type league. So dont worry buddy, you're up there on my list along with all the others I modeled my regiment after.

EPI was also cool because they took pride in their drill and it was actually unique. a trait that is pretty nonexistent today but again I cant really blame anyone its a really old game

Also.... William will always be an annoying nerd

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2020, 07:13:45 pm »
This is why the 63e is the greatest regiment of all time
how you gonna have 3000 members and each person got a different rank

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2020, 07:16:27 pm »
I respect everything you've done in the game as well as your regiment but I'm not too sure what your point is.. there's a reason the competitive standard has been set for so long, but perhaps if you want greater praise, create a list based on how large & disciplined your regiment was. People had respect for that back in the day but as the community has gotten smaller it's been chucked out the windows as far as important qualities go. Not like these lists really mean anything at the end of it anyway, nor does this videogame mean anything. (:

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2020, 07:49:11 pm »
I think there’s been like ~10 people/pairs that built something from scratch in the NW community and had it last. You were one of the OGs to do that, and that’s impressive, regardless of how good you were

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2020, 08:58:53 pm »
I am EU and never saw the 29th ingame but I always found the effort you put into your forum thread / regimental structure really impressive and it definitely inspired me to make my own regiment. Looked really professional and organised

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2020, 05:38:36 am »
I always respected 29th for how big they made their community and how discipline they were back then. I remember leading events with Nr11 against 29th's 30-40 man lines which was scary to go into a volley with. If you see lists without 29th it's not because they weren't known or trash, people make melee list which not many 29th players were known for. I do want to update my thread one day and make a section for regiments that contributed to the casual scene.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 05:40:26 am by ~NickCole~ »