Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 558486 times)

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2370 on: March 30, 2017, 10:12:12 pm »
Yeah... MATT's not bill. I wouldn't be suprised if bill has done a FT7 or 2 for MATT (considering godfreid played for matt in that one tournament). I mean, I would know this considering I have watched them ft7, and that bill is really the only person that I communicate with on Steam.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2371 on: March 30, 2017, 10:27:23 pm »
Yeah... MATT's not bill. I wouldn't be suprised if bill has done a FT7 or 2 for MATT (considering godfreid played for matt in that one tournament). I mean, I would know this considering I have watched them ft7, and that bill is really the only person that I communicate with on Steam.
:/

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2372 on: March 30, 2017, 11:12:44 pm »
That doesn't really explain how he is using a key bill posted an unban request for.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2373 on: March 30, 2017, 11:24:27 pm »
That doesn't really explain how he is using a key bill posted an unban request for.
Simple, MATT had Bill go to duel Lawbringer in his place. That it what I've been saying since the beginning. Am I missing something?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2374 on: March 30, 2017, 11:44:06 pm »

::) Tbh that was accidental, I just meant to take Matt's place for the pre-tournament ft7 against Bill for a meme (I was getting bored sitting in spec). But I didn't know the tournament had started when I re-joined the server lol.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: March 30, 2017, 11:49:15 pm »

::) Tbh that was accidental, I just meant to take Matt's place for the pre-tournament ft7 against Bill for a meme (I was getting bored sitting in spec). But I didn't know the tournament had started when I re-joined the server lol.
Scandalous

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #2376 on: March 31, 2017, 12:15:11 am »

Scandalous

Ikr?

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #2377 on: March 31, 2017, 01:42:00 am »
Hmm. Nevermind. That would explain the confusion then.

|Viper|

« Reply #2378 on: March 31, 2017, 03:10:31 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: [AEF]_Rec_Viper
Nature of their offense: Stealing my name and rejoining with my past names. Past names he wore: [AEF]_Rec_Viper, 21e_Grd_Viper, USMC_Rec_Viper
Time and date of their offense: 3/30/17 12:05 AM
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: No comment.
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894363366

I'm bumping this one more time for you "admins" for this server I've seen this person once more using and stealing my name please deal with it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 06:38:08 am by VetroG »

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #2379 on: March 31, 2017, 03:20:07 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: [AEF]_Rec_Viper
Nature of their offense: Stealing my name and rejoining with my past names. Past names he wore: [AEF]_Rec_Viper, 21e_Grd_Viper, USMC_Rec_Viper
Time and date of their offense: 3/30/17 12:05 AM
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: No comment.
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894363366
I'm bumping this 1 more time for you "admins" for this server Ive seen this person once more using and stealing my name please deal with it.
We "admins" saw this. Don't need to bump it again

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: March 31, 2017, 03:35:36 am »
Pickle is the shittiest admin ever

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian