Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 558724 times)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Heth

• Volunteer
  • Hi, how's it going.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1321 on: August 25, 2016, 08:49:47 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [45e]Cdt_Suberb*hethhh
What was happening when you got banned: I accidentally tked someone on my team, I had a crazy ping spike while I was in the middle of randomly attacking around me, I lagged out and tked someone. Some admin named Mars must've thought he was leading a holy war against trolls or something cause he perm banned me, no warning or anything.
Time, date, and timezone: No idea of the exact time, sorry. 8/25/16
User Identification Number: 501685
Slayer of Noobs
Cpl in the 58e
Complete asshole
All around nice guy

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #1322 on: August 25, 2016, 09:20:41 pm »
What was happening when you got banned: I accidentally tked someone on my team, I had a crazy ping spike while I was in the middle of randomly attacking around me, I lagged out and tked someone. Some admin named Mars must've thought he was leading a holy war against trolls or something cause he perm banned me, no warning or anything.

Didn't see much that was ban worthy, noticed Mars made a comment warning people not to double spawn shortly after you rejoined and left but it doesn't seem like there was any *second* spawn.

Unbanned. I know your ping was spiking but if you feel like it's going to make you teamkill then I'd wait for it to calm down before joining in to avoid situations like this.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: August 25, 2016, 09:30:11 pm »
I'm not going to be a happy camper if admins are directly targeting 45e members for no reason basically. If admins are starting to get personal and biased, they need to be removed. Period.  :-\
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #1324 on: August 25, 2016, 10:19:24 pm »
I'm not going to be a happy camper if admins are directly targeting 45e members for no reason basically. If admins are starting to get personal and biased, they need to be removed. Period.  :-\

That's a bit of a broad accusation; if we are to be unbiased here then we should be expecting cooperation from admins and reg members alike.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #1325 on: August 25, 2016, 10:26:43 pm »

That's a bit of a broad accusation; if we are to be unbiased here then we should be expecting cooperation from admins and reg members alike.

I was the admin who banned you heth, you tked at your spawn in the start of the round. Do not lie.

Lol, this guy.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #1326 on: August 25, 2016, 10:27:28 pm »
Fucking de_stroyed.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: August 25, 2016, 10:30:21 pm »
This guy also attempted to double spawn. I did not log in as admin, so I gave him a friendly warning and he told me I was not his dad  :'(
 :'( Then he team-killed at his spawn and boom baby!

Check the logs, was a fun conversation.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: August 25, 2016, 11:23:32 pm »
This guy also attempted to double spawn. I did not log in as admin, so I gave him a friendly warning and he told me I was not his dad  :'(

Oh it was my bb Zzehth  :'(
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: August 25, 2016, 11:32:11 pm »

Oh it was my bb Zzehth  :'(

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #1330 on: August 26, 2016, 12:50:11 am »
Zzehth will always be my daddy

Offline Wiki

• Corporal
  • Fight hard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wiki
« Reply #1331 on: August 26, 2016, 01:54:59 am »
Name under which you were banned: Wiki
Insulting, teamkilling (not sure), being a rude
Time, date, and timezone: No idea of the exact time
User Identification Number: not sure

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1332 on: August 26, 2016, 05:07:33 am »

Didn't see much that was ban worthy, noticed Mars made a comment warning people not to double spawn shortly after you rejoined and left but it doesn't seem like there was any *second* spawn.

Unbanned. I know your ping was spiking but if you feel like it's going to make you teamkill then I'd wait for it to calm down before joining in to avoid situations like this.
Always a good idea to talk to the banning admin before making a decision due to untrustworthy players.

You are right there should be no biased against specific regiments or players but in this case the admin was Zzehth and I think he is more trustworthy than Heth.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1333 on: August 26, 2016, 05:10:53 am »
Name under which you were banned: Wiki
Insulting, teamkilling (not sure), being a rude
Time, date, and timezone: No idea of the exact time
User Identification Number: not sure
You were banned by me but I can't remember what you were doing and it's been awhile so Unbanned.
Don't break the rules again.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: August 26, 2016, 05:19:48 am »
You are right there should be no biased against specific regiments or players but in this case the admin was Zzehth and I think he is more trustworthy than Heth.
Agreed. Sorry. Just both Heth and Krastinov said that not a whole lot of bad things were done, and I have heard quite a few members in the community express hatred towards the 45e before. Also didn't know this mysterious Mars was Zzehth  :-*