Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 558492 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1275 on: August 21, 2016, 12:52:45 am »
Community Name: Risk
Steam Name (Links preferred): 23rd Risk (https://steamcommunity.com/id/23rd-Risk/)
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 23rd Regiment of Foot "Royal Welsh"
Admin History: My experience as an admin is for the 23rd Regiment. I am a current officer of the 23rd and administrate on the 23rd server.
Why would you be a good admin: I have no problem enforcing the rules of the NA_Groupfighting server. I will always act mature and professional on the server as an admin, and be active as much as possible on the server. Even if my own regimental members is breaking the rules, I have no problem of taking action (even if it comes to banning). I believe I am a great admin and would like to help and contribute to the server.
User Identification Number: 781614
You already posted an admin application there bud. No need to post more. Usually there is no acceptance or denial on the thread, you will just be contacted via steam if you are accepted  :)
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1276 on: August 21, 2016, 05:23:49 am »
Community Name: Risk
Steam Name (Links preferred): 23rd Risk (https://steamcommunity.com/id/23rd-Risk/)
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 23rd Regiment of Foot "Royal Welsh"
Admin History: My experience as an admin is for the 23rd Regiment. I am a current officer of the 23rd and administrate on the 23rd server.
Why would you be a good admin: I have no problem enforcing the rules of the NA_Groupfighting server. I will always act mature and professional on the server as an admin, and be active as much as possible on the server. Even if my own regimental members is breaking the rules, I have no problem of taking action (even if it comes to banning). I believe I am a great admin and would like to help and contribute to the server.
User Identification Number: 781614
You already posted an admin application there bud. No need to post more. Usually there is no acceptance or denial on the thread, you will just be contacted via steam if you are accepted  :)
How come I didnt get contacted then?
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1277 on: August 21, 2016, 10:34:36 pm »
Obviously there are issues between the players of the server and the administration team that should be resolved but do not count on anything changing as this server has pretty much stayed the same for quite some time. NA Groupfighting is not perfect and I myself would change many things but we all have to remember that it is Label's server.

He can create whatever rules he wishes and can do pretty much whatever he wants with no repercussions. He himself also picks the admins he wishes to have admin the server(which is not my favorite). Unfortunately Admin applications don't mean what they used to be but that is out of our control.

I know Dj on a personal level and he is a trusted friend of mine, I doubt he meant any harm to Yooper or Bear at the time but I understand his frustration and I understand why he is making a big deal about it on the thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1278 on: August 21, 2016, 11:01:03 pm »
Obviously there are issues between the players of the server and the administration team that should be resolved but do not count on anything changing as this server has pretty much stayed the same for quite some time. NA Groupfighting is not perfect and I myself would change many things but we all have to remember that it is Label's server.

He can create whatever rules he wishes and can do pretty much whatever he wants with no repercussions. He himself also picks the admins he wishes to have admin the server(which is not my favorite). Unfortunately Admin applications don't mean what they used to be but that is out of our control.

I know Dj on a personal level and he is a trusted friend of mine, I doubt he meant any harm to Yooper or Bear at the time but I understand his frustration and I understand why he is making a big deal about it on the thread.

I don't understand how that's a big deal.

One of the rules is no slurring, that guy slurred and got banned. DJ then proceeded to insult an admin, gets banned, and then complains on the forum about it? I mean those seem like pretty reasonable rules.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 21, 2016, 11:28:51 pm »

One of the rules is no slurring, that guy slurred and got banned. DJ then proceeded to insult an admin, gets banned, and then complains on the forum about it? I mean those seem like pretty reasonable rules.
I don't know the whole story or whether Dj and Yooper have had altercations in the past that didn't end well but we all get shit and we have to remember that it is the internet and people will insult you. Sometimes ignoring it is just as effective.(Not taking sides just my input)

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1280 on: August 22, 2016, 01:07:55 am »

Whut.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 22, 2016, 01:08:09 am »

I don't know the whole story or whether Dj and Yooper have had altercations in the past that didn't end well but we all get shit and we have to remember that it is the internet and people will insult you. Sometimes ignoring it is just as effective.(Not taking sides just my input)
I just wanna clarify that Yooper trys her best to ignore it and whenever DJ is on the server as I've seen so far he always is attacking her and just shit talking her which everyone shit talks but he takes it to a whole nother level and even has his regiment help, normally admins can ignore this stuff but they've been harassing her for months literally months, I don't know what she has done to them, hell I dont even know what I did to them but for months they've been constantly harassing and starting shit with both of us

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 22, 2016, 01:29:59 am »

Whut.
I'm saying that you personally pick the admins and I don't even know if some of the newer admins even applied for the position. Picking of admins used to be a lot more formal where most admins and mods reviewed applications and picked them together if I remember correctly.

That statement you made bold was more a response to Risks application and Killersharks comment. I miss back when we used NW Central where admins had a board to discuss applications.

These are just the ramblings of an old player that no one should really take to heart.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1283 on: August 22, 2016, 01:37:15 am »
We wuz kangs n shiet

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #1284 on: August 22, 2016, 02:49:12 am »

Whut.
I'm saying that you personally pick the admins and I don't even know if some of the newer admins even applied for the position. Picking of admins used to be a lot more formal where most admins and mods reviewed applications and picked them together if I remember correctly.

That statement you made bold was more a response to Risks application and Killersharks comment. I miss back when we used NW Central where admins had a board to discuss applications.

These are just the ramblings of an old player that no one should really take to heart.
I never give admin to people that don't apply, and every time we accept a new batch Shine and I talk about it, no need to get every mod involved needlessly

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 22, 2016, 03:40:34 am »

I just wanna clarify that Yooper trys her best to ignore it and whenever DJ is on the server as I've seen so far he always is attacking her and just shit talking her which everyone shit talks but he takes it to a whole nother level and even has his regiment help, normally admins can ignore this stuff but they've been harassing her for months literally months, I don't know what she has done to them, hell I dont even know what I did to them but for months they've been constantly harassing and starting shit with both of us
Dont know what kind of shit youre pulling out of your ass.

Known Dj for 3 years now, shit I call him by his first name. Nigga aint the type to pull shit like what you're describing.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1286 on: August 22, 2016, 04:03:32 am »
So you're saying DJ doesn't shit talk people? That's a lie if I ever heard one

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 22, 2016, 04:27:24 am »

Dont know what kind of shit youre pulling out of your ass.

Known Dj for 3 years now, shit I call him by his first name. Nigga aint the type to pull shit like what you're describing.
Then the Dj you know is very different from the one I know, if you look up his name in the logs and look at the shit hes said to her and I or the 45e has said to us you'd be like "What the fuck" Cause you guys are describing a very different Dj, he always starts shit with us. So if you wanna say im pulling it out of my ass go ahead but theres proof in the logs

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 22, 2016, 05:06:06 am »
So you're saying DJ doesn't shit talk people? That's a lie if I ever heard one
He doesnt harass people to the degree Bear is making it sound

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #1289 on: August 22, 2016, 06:33:52 am »
I mean lets be honest bear yooper could be completely wrong and you could know, but you would still come on here and defend her because you're her boyfriend or whatever. Dj isn't a bad guy at all I have never seen him "harass" your woman to that extent it seems like you're both damn near suicide. I mean all he really said was "yoopers on her period again". Who gives a fuck what someone says on here honestly. It is the internet people are going to give you shit. If you can't take what some person behind a computer says about you online, a person that you will never meet or see in your life. I'm curious what you do in real life when someones talking shit, or maybe you act so sensitive becaue people give you alot of shit irl for some reason I don't know, but whatever lol. I mean I guess he shouldn't have said that you guys do enforce rules very strictly and over do it at points, but that is just because you guys are NA1 "people". It's really not an issue to perm someone over. Like for example alot of you act offical on the forums. However, when you all are in a ts you're saying  every slur ever created to each other, I honestly don't even know why it's not allowed in the server.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:38:47 am by Rafael7 »