Author Topic: 54th 'West Norfolk' Regiment of Foot [NA]  (Read 152013 times)

Offline stox

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stoxworth [12te]
  • Side: Neutral
54th 'West Norfolk' Regiment of Foot [NA]
« on: February 07, 2013, 05:04:11 am »

Spoiler

[close]

I like to show the regiment history through game life. Here are a few small timelines, unedited from people that have been in the regiment a long time.

-History Of Stox and this Regiment.

After playing many games and running clans, i got hooked on Mount and Musket. Watching youtube videos of BaB i knew i had to do this. I joined Mount and Musket and was taken under 7y with Chester. Chester taught me how to chamber, and play this game. Only being in the regiment for a short time, i was promoted to an NCO rank. I organized the 7y into companies, took leadership roles, and recruited. I soon got disappointed with the regiment and the power hungry officers that in my mind were not officer material. I left and created my own regiment, 49e. I started with 10 people right off the bat that i knew and trusted. I bought the game for my old officers in other games i played, Lt. Prae. Growing quickly and gaining quite the name for the 49e i was really excited. The NEC was my birthplace, and we attended their events. Eventually i left with the 49e and started my own set of rules that i felt were better. Regimental Warfare League (RWL) was born. After rolling many regiments and really creating a name for not only myself but the 49e, we had a split. The entire B company turned away and began to play Dayz and other games. Losing close to 20 people got me discouraged, and i picked up a 2nd job. This made the Heart of the regiment with out a leader, and 1/2 the members gone. It finally broke after many leaders took over.
Feb of 2012 i rejoined the community and made 1st Royal Scots. I gained the old 49e members back and we were determinded to make this work. Gaining members daily and with new officers the 1st RS looks promising. 45 members and a few events a week i was all but back into NW. I soon became uninterested in NW and started to play League. Once again for a month or two without a active Leader the regiment falls. After my League of Legends spree I came back to a regiment that was not happy and had broken. I reformed with Crawford and Hugonaut to create the Royal Army. 1st RS began to grow again and started to take heat from the community, that once was respective and had standards now are filled with trolls and bad regiments. I found refuge with 2nd CS and 29th, which are well respected and very good. I ended up changing my name from 1st Royal Scots to 54th West Norfolk. The reason I changed was because of too many 1st "regiments" and I was tired of being called the 1st Rune Scape. Now as the 54th we have grown and still are growing. With the recent merge in August with 10th with Locust the numbers have exploded. Youtube and twitch tv have helped tremendously with this as well. I'm looking forward to the future of this regiment. The story book conitunes....

The 54th (West Norfolk) Regiment of Foot is a Mount & Blade NW Regiment that focuses on courage, dedication and discipline. We participate in as many events as we can get our hands on, Line-Battles, scrims, melee tournaments, and shooting tournaments. In battle we show courage by taking up lynch-pin positions and reacting to a changing battlefield by communicating and cooperating with our Royal Army brethren and never running from a good fight.
We show dedication by having regularly scheduled events at least 2 or 3 times a week and boasting 20-30 men in two lines almost every time.
Discipline is paramount. We know how to cut loose and have a good time, but when it's time for battle we practice pure discipline. As best we can, anyhow.  Generally, after an event we vent all that pent up rowdiness in a madhouse, no-rules Deathmatch.We drill our lines at every possible opportunity to ensure we run as one well-oiled fighting-machine to make our Royal Army Brothers proud. We try to drill our lines to the point that they can practically play with their eyes closed, just by responding properly to spoken commands. We do not use PTS, you are expected to know when to blab and when to zip your lip. We don't burst out into TKing after a match and we stay out of the Troll-Chat. In this respect, we try to be an example for other Regiments. We do not ask that a player brings any real skill to the Regiment. Those lacking, or those looking for improvement, will be shown the basics. Those interested will also be shown more advanced tricks of the bayonet-poking trade. We conduct regular melee drills focusing on team-fighting and defensive tactics. We have a solid core of Veterans that have been a part of this Regiment since it's conception way back in Mount & Musket through all of our previous incarnations starting with the 49e, the 1stRS, and now in this latest iteration, the 54th (West Norfolk) Regiment of Foot. We have a progressive system for ranks and rank advancement with a structured and effective chain of command. We've been around a long time now and we've learned a few things. We feel that our focus on courage, dedication, and discipline are the most important ingredients to bring to the table when the time comes to crush your foes and bring glory and fame to the Regiment and the Royal Army.

-Active: Member either in game, or through TeamSpeak 3
-Respect: Not only fellow 54th members but the whole community
-Maturity: Understand this is an online game and community. Trolling or otherwise inappropriate behavior is not tolerated.
-Integrity: Own up to mistakes and try to improve.

Add one of the administrators of the steam group to your friends.
Change tags accordingly 54th[Rct]Name. Understand there are no numbers or weird icons or extra "_" 1 name.
Receive a description of what to expect in the regiment.
Get on TeamSpeak 3 and join the fun.

www.54thwn.webs.com

Teamspeak: ts31.gameservers.com:9292

Colonel - Col

Lieutenant Colonel - LtCol

Major - Maj

Captain - Capt

Lieutenant - Lt

Ensign - Ens

Regimental Serjeant Major - SgtMaj

Master Serjeant - CSjt

Serjeant - Sjt

Corporal - Cpl

Kingsman - Kgm

Lance Corporal - LCpl

Regular - Rgl

Private - Pte

Cadet - Cdt

Recruit - Rct

« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 06:31:56 am by stox »

Offline Doxy

• Second Lieutenant
  • o baby a triple
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2nd_QF_Pvt_Doxy
Re: 1st (Royal) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 06:41:23 am »
Good luck buddy  :)

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 07:29:47 am »
I miss the old days when we would linebattle your regiment the 49e d"infanterie. Anyways good luck mate! Im sure this wil be as prosperous if not more than your last regiment. :)
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 07:40:30 am »
good luck

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 08:47:05 am »
Good Luck! Have been waiting for someone to use this name!!!

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 09:11:36 am »
Good luck

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 09:28:53 am »
Good Luck !!

Offline bensai123

• Private
  • Hurah for Ole' Nosey!
    • View Profile
    • 72nd Seaforth Highlanders
  • Nick: 72ndSH_Marshal_Klaus
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 09:30:27 am »
Good luck

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 02:20:44 pm »
Good Luck Mate  ;D

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 02:21:58 pm »
Good Luck!

Offline tjdietz

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 12:26:00 am »
Good Luck 1st RuneScape

Offline McKnight

• Private
  • “History is written by the winners.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 03:33:20 am »
im in!

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 05:07:51 am »
Just curious are you guys a Guard Reg or Regular Line?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 05:09:42 am by TheZach_Attack »

Offline Ralph

• First Lieutenant
  • Herbalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ballion
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 05:19:06 am »
Just curious are you guys a Guard Reg or Regular Line?
Historically, the 1st Royal was a line infantry regiment, but there was also a 1st footguard regiment. I can't speak for Stox though.
Watched because i dunno

Offline stox

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stoxworth [12te]
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 10:09:58 am »
Line Regiment yes