Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 294816 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

no point in training when the whole gf is dependent on one person. I.E. me

I GOAT'd that last gf, talk about absolute CLUTCH BABY.

My k/d is 15-11  and its a close game ?close game?

come off the mothafuckin bench.

49-17  bitch.

CLUTCH

everyone be sweating, i pull up, late game, smash, go off, win. carry baby.

only reason it didnt happen today was cuz there was 3 other people sharing my wifi so intense rubberbanding. plus sat out 9rounds

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
no point in training when the whole gf is dependent on one person. I.E. me

I GOAT'd that last gf, talk about absolute CLUTCH BABY.

My k/d is 15-11  and its a close game ?close game?

come off the mothafuckin bench.

49-17  bitch.

CLUTCH

everyone be sweating, i pull up, late game, smash, go off, win. carry baby.

only reason it didnt happen today was cuz there was 3 other people sharing my wifi so intense rubberbanding. plus sat out 9rounds

GOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOATGOAT

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
8:30 EST Melee training tomorrow Sunday the 6th. Show up if you care to win. If ya don't that's chill
JANUARY 5    - [LG] WASTEE
8:30 EST Melee training tomorrow Sunday the 6th. Show up if you care to win. If ya don't that's chill

quoted from the public LG steam group announcements

LMFAO yall lose 1 match against us and go full tilt into training despite winning past 4 events LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO !!!  :-[

LGK LGK LGK 008K 042 ON YO ASS 15-10 15-10 15-10
???

Glad to see you're still so interested in our regiment that you check our steam announcements. Would you like to be apart of the group chat aswell?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 08:13:55 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Suns

LMFAO yall lose 1 match against us and go full tilt into training despite winning past 4 events LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO !!!  :-[

???

Glad to see you're still so interested in our regiment that you check our steam announcements. Would you like to be apart of the group chat aswell?

boa didnt yall ban yolo from the groupchat just for leaving your reg? dont u hate me also? LMFAOOO why u tryna invite the oppz into your chats

also i did not check your steam announcements others (MANY) did and it was not a sole discovery i made on my own LOL

i just find it funny yall be talking sht but once yall get stomped its quiet as FUCK

yall be winning against us for 4 events in a row then we get off 1 win and yall go intro tryhard mode "oh no boyZ we have to do some trainings so we don't get stomped again!"

seems like LG afraid to take L's cause this constant stream is a coming LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO !!!  :-[

im just gonna call it out rn boa if we beat you guys consistently in a stream of events you and russianrage would all probably ragequit and disband the LG LMAOOOOO i could only imagine your teamspeak tonight during tht loss

maybe russian will attempt to disband the regiment like he attempted to disband atomic after losing to masters 20-10 in a pre-league scrim LOL
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 08:29:04 am by Suns »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

???

boa didnt yall ban yolo from the groupchat just for leaving your reg? dont u hate me also? LMFAOOO why u tryna invite the oppz into your chats

also i did not check your steam announcements others (MANY) did and it was not a sole discovery i made on my own LOL

i just find it funny yall be talking sht but once yall get stomped its quiet as FUCK

yall be winning against us for 4 events in a row then we get off 1 win and yall go intro tryhard mode "oh no boyZ we have to do some trainings so we don't get stomped again!"

seems like LG afraid to take L's cause this constant stream is a coming LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO !!!  :-[

im just gonna call it out rn boa if we beat you guys consistently in a stream of events you and russianrage would all probably ragequit and disband the LG LMAOOOOO i could only imagine your teamspeak tonight during tht loss

maybe russian will attempt to disband the regiment like he attempted to disband atomic after losing to masters 20-10 in a pre-league scrim LOL
1. Yes we banned him from the LG Group chat. I was joking when I mentioned it to you, it's a group chat for LG announcements thus for LG members.

2. Have we really been talking that much shit?

3. We weren't really that mad tonight, more disappointed. We all knew that we all fucked up when we pretty much treated it like BoB like the other events had been.

4. Not positive but I don't think it was after a pre-league scrim against Masters that Russian stepped down as captain. We never had any problems with Masters even before the first trade window. We only lost 16-14 after Yoshie and Theodin popped off. Ironic how if they hadn't done that we would already be the champions of WPC :(

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Suns

russianraged his way outta the league and nw defriended everybody even u LOL after tht 20-10 loss

so you all were mad for losing? LMFAO i knew i was right

i just went into your teamspeak and pissed on atomic name

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
Great work tonight, can't win them all but had fun!

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
Smh finally shows up to an event and we lose

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
smh carried in RL and CIV but no comment

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
smh carried in RL and CIV but no comment
yeah 7-0ed in both btw

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

Hey Waste, Russian where's the Vikings and Packers?
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Suns is king of cringey posts
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile

Hey Waste, Russian where's the Vikings and Packers?
I can't smell