Author Topic: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot [12/29/11-8/15/14]  (Read 266907 times)

Offline Stewart

• Sergeant Major
  • 87th Regiment of Foot - The Royal Irish Fusiliers.
    • View Profile
    • 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers
  • Nick: 87th Foot Maj. Stewart (retired)
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot---Recruiting NA Players---
« Reply #300 on: August 20, 2013, 04:06:34 am »
Just found this on tale worlds:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,270868.0.html

Been sitting there for a while so I thought I will bring it to your attention. Already started the good fight for you guys though.

Lots of love,
Stew

The Original Stewart, been here since The Prussians had that brand new smell!

Retired from on-line virtual French slapping to sail the seven seas on a big grey ship.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #301 on: August 20, 2013, 04:08:47 am »
Considering you gave it a 3 month necro, it's safe to say that they're gone.

Offline Stewart

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 20, 2013, 04:10:15 am »
Yeah was about to say, it looks pretty dead so I think your safe... I just felt like cleaning up the old forums, I am the lone crusader starting a purge there

Retired from on-line virtual French slapping to sail the seven seas on a big grey ship.

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
  • He that cannot obey cannot command -B. Franklin
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
  • Nick: 29th_Col_Hugonaut
« Reply #303 on: August 20, 2013, 05:59:40 am »
Yeah was about to say, it looks pretty dead so I think your safe... I just felt like cleaning up the old forums, I am the lone crusader starting a purge there

I'll be a crusader with you. And that link isn't working for me. Is it the 29th Brigade? or some other two week Regiment that has the 29th name?....The 29th Coldstream guards.....

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
  • add regwilliam to join 1stNJ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: William
« Reply #304 on: August 20, 2013, 03:03:58 pm »
eh it dont matter every month there another 29th poping up but they die off just as fast

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 20, 2013, 03:05:04 pm »
get event yesterday guys 36 people on and the KPR event went better then most times

Offline Crawford

• Donator
  • [2ndCS] Col. River
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #306 on: August 20, 2013, 03:57:59 pm »

I'll be a crusader with you. And that link isn't working for me. Is it the 29th Brigade? or some other two week Regiment that has the 29th name?....The 29th Coldstream guards.....

29th Coldstream Guards, He sure hit 2 birds with one stone

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
« Reply #307 on: August 20, 2013, 06:22:27 pm »

29th Coldstream Guards, He sure hit 2 birds with one stone

Fo rizzle. I hope they do it on purpose. So our annoyance is giving someone a good laugh. But sadly, I think it is mere stupidity.

Offline Stewart

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
its just young children not researching before they start their super awesome regiment

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
    • View Profile
or not so super regiment xD

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
So in our thread I put _____ to make it longer than everyone elses because we're the 29th and our lines are the longest NA. And also it makes it catch the eye a bit more. (_ has more pixels than- or anything else, technically the capital W has the widest pixels but that makes it look lame.) And on top of that. Were baller!

Here is from the 9y thread. Sleek said some nice things about us! So thanks sleek! And I hope they get their troll situation worked out.
Spoiler
9y Leib Gvardiin vs 9y Leib Gvardii

I would like to request a 1v1 between our two regiments. I hear about your melee skills and I would like to put them to the test.
Pm me on Steam Meet Lunatic

Pls ban.  >:(

I understand he is being a troll, but does anyone want to fill me in? Something about RGJ?

Sleek was stating how having more than one regiment with the same name is no issue at all, I was just proving a point that he is wrong.
As for "tarnishing" the 9y reputation, it's already as low as it can get. You guys are the NA Bush Pirates, if you really dont want to be known as trolls, dont troll.

Now that everything is cleared up, lets stay on topic!
Good Luck 9y!

If you wanted to prove a point to me that I was wrong, then private message me over PM's or add me on Steam, not make a fool out of a regiment that I am glad to be apart of and have good friends in. It makes you immature to try and prove a point by harming someone else's regiment instead of discussing it like a mature individual.

If the 9y reputation is "as low as it can get", then why pick us to tarnish? The 9y doesn't even speak to the RGJ, which includes the original and other one, both of which I really don't care for and don't care that you have problems within your own regiment.

Comparing us to the Bush Pirates is not accurate whatsoever, as we do not go in other events to purposely cause havoc to other regiments and kill their members just for the fun of it. That's just plain stupid, and that's why most of the Bush Pirate's keys have been banned.

When have we ever stated that we are so hurt from saying that we are trolls? We haven't whatsoever, and the way we play the game in a fun and enjoyable manner might not match up to say, the 29th, for example, who play this game in a "different" fun way, which is through discipline and winning at linebattles, which I completly agree with, as I was in the 29th for some time, it just turned out that I got bored of it. I am assuming that the RGJ is somewhat the same as they would enforce things like PTS and whatnot, but I am not completly sure. Our playstyle is different from others, and if you don't like it, ignore it. We aren't in any of the same linebattles as you, except for Thundersnow's LB, and we don't troll you while we are in there. You make absolutley no sense in your argument.

As a final message, I ask you to please stay of this thread as you are not welcome.
[close]

Also I posted on the "how famous is the regiment of the person above you" thread and got this.
Spoiler
One of the(if not) biggest NA regiments out there. Good overall people.
skip me
[close]
Spoiler
29th, old and skilled NA Regiment. Saw them in the 3e event last Friday. Damn good fun.
[close]

Offline Crawford

• Donator
  • [2ndCS] Col. River
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
its just young children not researching before they start their super awesome regiment

Speaking of super awesome regiments, How has the 87th been Stewart?

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire

Speaking of super awesome regiments, How has the 87th been Stewart?

Yeah what did you do to Bell?

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
    • View Profile
great event guys we had 40 people on 20 in each of are two line  keep it up also to anyone reading this want to help us make it to 50 people add regwilliam on steam to start your 29th journy today

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
We're working for a better tomorrow, Today!

We're Monsters Incorporated.

I'm Monsters Incorporated.