Author Topic: NW_Official_EU_1 and the damn Delayers!  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Fabbels

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
NW_Official_EU_1 and the damn Delayers!
« on: August 16, 2013, 02:09:58 pm »
Hello Community.

Im coming here for an important thing : The NW_Official_EU_1 server is dieing because of the delayers. It's not fun anymore, you havve to wait like 5 minutes when it's '1vs1' and Beep_beep_im_a_jeep or TURK , Woods, and many more are just doing shit, surrendering, delaying, playing piano and all that. They even teamkill a lot. Why does nobody punish them? There are almost never admins on the server and nobody does something against them.
Like 5 minutes ago, I joined the server, Beep_beep_im_a_jeep and Carlos_Rejuvenating were delaxing the round.
Then I found them, killed the enemy delayer (Carlos) and then beep just teamshot me. Then I asked, why and he said : Accident, while we were just the last 2 players (both in the same team) and he puposely aimed on me. Someone of the Admins : Please quit this! We've waited long enough.

-Crozade

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NW_Official_EU_1 and the damn Delayers!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:38:01 pm »
If you have concerns around players, please file a ban request in which a senior admin will review it. Otherwise, message one of the several admins on steam for quicker help. There is a steam group full of them:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/nwserveradministration

As for a reduced server admin numbers, there is barely anyone on the server which discourages us from going there to play 5vs5 on map which will take it ages. The game is dying..its just the way things go.

Offline Aksei

• Donator
  • meh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aksei
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:29:27 pm »
eu1 ist still alive because those players exist. They are the ones that go on the empty eu1 and try to fill it since NW came out. If you would be a active player like them you would do the same. Unfortunatly not many players like public battle with 20 players on a map made for more than 100. Thats why eu1 die!

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:42:01 pm »
Agreed with Aksei.

Offline MilfAndCookies

• Donator
  • Colonel of the 43rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MilfAndCookies
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 02:57:42 am »
I know where your coming from, I no longer play on eu1 because of the delays. I perfer to play on servers such as Pirate battle where there are admins present so they manage this.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:03:09 am by MilfAndCookies »

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 05:31:46 pm »
While I am NA, I do enjoy playing on EU1 sometimes with my EU guys. I do not play enough to have seen all of this delaying, but it sure as hell sounds like it is damaging the server popularity.  :(

Offline FreedomFighter

• Private
  • Freedom For The People
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 05:10:39 am »
Hello Community.

Im coming here for an important thing : The NW_Official_EU_1 server is dieing because of the delayers. It's not fun anymore, you havve to wait like 5 minutes when it's '1vs1' and Beep_beep_im_a_jeep or TURK , Woods, and many more are just doing shit, surrendering, delaying, playing piano and all that. They even teamkill a lot. Why does nobody punish them? There are almost never admins on the server and nobody does something against them.
Like 5 minutes ago, I joined the server, Beep_beep_im_a_jeep and Carlos_Rejuvenating were delaxing the round.
Then I found them, killed the enemy delayer (Carlos) and then beep just teamshot me. Then I asked, why and he said : Accident, while we were just the last 2 players (both in the same team) and he puposely aimed on me. Someone of the Admins : Please quit this! We've waited long enough.

-Crozade

Here is a solution, don't die so early  ;D
Fascism Fails!

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 05:39:30 am »
I'd say part of the issue is the scale of the maps, they're designed to fit anywhere from 50 to 200 people at once. Nothing is really meant for a large or small engagement.

Offline CharlesVasser

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 12:14:35 am »
eu1 ist still alive because those players exist. They are the ones that go on the empty eu1 and try to fill it since NW came out. If you would be a active player like them you would do the same. Unfortunatly not many players like public battle with 20 players on a map made for more than 100. Thats why eu1 die!

I agree its the "delayers", people who just bought the game and few regiments trying to recruit on the server that gives the server players.

Offline Anthony Venison

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 03:07:28 am »
If anything these delayers make you appreciate your life more.

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 09:55:04 pm »
I acctualy got banned from NW_Offical becouse of some stupid shit 6 monthes ago :( i have send a unbann request but they're not responding so i guess i have to be banned for ever :(

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 11:48:28 pm »
I acctualy got banned from NW_Offical becouse of some stupid shit 6 monthes ago :( i have send a unbann request but they're not responding so i guess i have to be banned for ever :(

Bump your thread(with correct info), sometimes people's request get buried by a bunch of others.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 06:45:12 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 12:04:30 am »

You mean this thread?
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5012.0

Where not only were you asked if you were sure that was the name you used as they couldn't find it but also whether you were sure it was the correct server, yet failed to reply to either comment. Then proceeded to bump the thread with the exact same information, still failing to answer either question?

By golly I can't fathom why that hasn't been dealt with faster.

Find your player ID and post that in the unban request, it will get things resolved far faster.
Use this thread https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2748.0

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:06:14 am by Malakith »

Offline Pinball Wizard

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 12:11:03 am »
If they are on the piano, than they are in the middle of the map somewhere: open to be killed. It may be annoying but if you're going to rush out and try and kill as many people as you can with your bayonet than once you die it's going to feel like a huge wait.

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 03:39:17 pm »

Bump your thread(with correct info), sometimes people's request get buried by a bunch of others.

Thanks. i'll try :)