Author Topic: Fietta has made the worst poll ever  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fietta has made the worst poll ever
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2022, 12:18:42 pm »
Spoiler
Yeah let me be more of a child by attacking people now, I won't do that

Don’t think you understand the difference between my posts and yours, I argue and know what I’m talking about, you argue and actually have no idea what you’re even saying and come out with probably the most dumb dribble I’ve seen in posts, ‘it doesn’t block for you guys’, please just fuck off.

I deleted maskmans post, calm, tho he is right

i think the most offensive part is the fact that its a locked thread with only maskman's post representing only 1 side of the argument

Yeah that is odd as fuck Fietta. If you're gonna to allow people to post. Allow EVERYONE to post. Not just someone who seems to support your claims. That's just weaselly. Show some backbone and either delete Maskman's comment. Or Open the thread up to others to post their thoughts.

Stop being a pussy ass bitch

Practice what you preach kid

Considering you’ve been preaching that WSE2 is great for you because it removes animation glitches, and suddenly now learn that it doesn’t, where do you stand?

I was obviously taking the piss when I said ‘stop being a pussy ass bitch’, you just sounded so desperate in that post that it would be rude not to.

Alf and Hertz, a clear duo that still no one listens to.
[close]

I said that it removed the sideblock glitch for me I hold my hands up to that. And then I got the sideblock glitch for the first time after using the mod for 3 weeks. Not exactly backtracking or anything. Just sods law as I already said in my post.

If nobody listens to me and alf, why do you always run to FSE to reply to our posts as soon as they drop? Pipe down Fietta, RT got your head way too big.
Preaching you don't want to be a 'child' by insulting people. Get caught out and then say 'oh I was taking the piss'.
And give over on this WSE2 crusade, you've been using it for over a year without wanting it banned. You have no leg to stand on.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2022, 12:18:49 pm »
To make things clear, when I refer to WSE2 - I just refer to the FOV side as a cheat, the smoother FPS isn't cheating imo but I understand as to why a few people may think that - ultimately a compromise is what's needed.

I think we should have a community vote to not allow fietta to post on FSE

Bro with your posts, you’d be the first one to get exiled cos ur so stupid

Admittedly lemoncheats FOV in comparison to WSE2 FOV is exaggerated and WSE2 does not allow for that amount of zoom out,  lemoncheats FOV  is a ‘pay to have advantage’ pack. In principle, as I’ve said although to differing degrees, LemoncheatsFOV and WSE2 are two programs outside the base game that offers unfair advantage to those players who install it.

Same principle, ones a hack that you have to pay for and the other is just a hack for free, if WSE2  required players to pay to use, would you still back it to be used in competitive tournaments? Or would it be considered a cheats like lemoncheatsFOV? ( just a shittier version in regards to FOV argument)

I’ve encountered before in 2018/2019 where one of my player consequently got banned from GLBT  Tournament I believe or something because he posted a video of him using a zoom hack in a tournament and was banned from that series.

If people had to pay for WSE2 then I doubt many if anyone would use it that's true. However, It isn't a paid mod. Therefore it is able to be used by EVERYONE meaning that it really is on the person whether they want to play with it or not. Everything is in place for them to use it. There is a guide and download links to all the stuff you need. And again, everyone is forgetting Gibby's solution. If this is implemented how it was broached. There will be no FOV discussion as it will be locked at 75.

So, the only difference between the principle of lemoncheatsFOV (a hack) and WSE2 (a supposedly legitimate program) is a pay wall? If WSE2 was paid would you honestly be as so convinced in your argument to defend it?

I spoke about this on TS yesterday with a few of my regimental members but to reiterate, those younger players and especially to those more experienced  players who have used it in the past and kept it under wraps, many of whom are in my regiment, I am actually disgusted and disappointed. Why can't people just play what's left of the game without trying to cheese their way through it.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2022, 12:20:38 pm »
Spoiler
To make things clear, when I refer to WSE2 - I just refer to the FOV side as a cheat, the smoother FPS isn't cheating imo but I understand as to why a few people may think that - ultimately a compromise is what's needed.

Admittedly lemoncheats FOV in comparison to WSE2 FOV is exaggerated and WSE2 does not allow for that amount of zoom out,  lemoncheats FOV  is a ‘pay to have advantage’ pack. In principle, as I’ve said although to differing degrees, LemoncheatsFOV and WSE2 are two programs outside the base game that offers unfair advantage to those players who install it.

Same principle, ones a hack that you have to pay for and the other is just a hack for free, if WSE2  required players to pay to use, would you still back it to be used in competitive tournaments? Or would it be considered a cheats like lemoncheatsFOV? ( just a shittier version in regards to FOV argument)

I’ve encountered before in 2018/2019 where one of my player consequently got banned from GLBT  Tournament I believe or something because he posted a video of him using a zoom hack in a tournament and was banned from that series.

If people had to pay for WSE2 then I doubt many if anyone would use it that's true. However, It isn't a paid mod. Therefore it is able to be used by EVERYONE meaning that it really is on the person whether they want to play with it or not. Everything is in place for them to use it. There is a guide and download links to all the stuff you need. And again, everyone is forgetting Gibby's solution. If this is implemented how it was broached. There will be no FOV discussion as it will be locked at 75.

So, the only difference between the principle of lemoncheatsFOV (a hack) and WSE2 (a supposedly legitimate program) is a pay wall? If WSE2 was paid would you honestly be as so convinced in your argument to defend it?

I spoke about this on TS yesterday with a few of my regimental members but to reiterate, those younger players and especially to those more experienced  players who have used it in the past and kept it under wraps, many of whom are in my regiment, I am actually disgusted and disappointed. Why can't people just play what's left of the game without trying to cheese their way through it.
[close]
I already said in my post that If WSE2 was paid nobody would be using it, and this discussion wouldn't be happening. Therefore nobody would be defending it. But you don't need to pay. You also don't need to go to some dodgy ass website to pay to get it. It's on the community run taleworlds forums

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2022, 12:21:58 pm »
Spoiler

Don’t think you understand the difference between my posts and yours, I argue and know what I’m talking about, you argue and actually have no idea what you’re even saying and come out with probably the most dumb dribble I’ve seen in posts, ‘it doesn’t block for you guys’, please just fuck off.

i think the most offensive part is the fact that its a locked thread with only maskman's post representing only 1 side of the argument

Yeah that is odd as fuck Fietta. If you're gonna to allow people to post. Allow EVERYONE to post. Not just someone who seems to support your claims. That's just weaselly. Show some backbone and either delete Maskman's comment. Or Open the thread up to others to post their thoughts.

Considering you’ve been preaching that WSE2 is great for you because it removes animation glitches, and suddenly now learn that it doesn’t, where do you stand?

I was obviously taking the piss when I said ‘stop being a pussy ass bitch’, you just sounded so desperate in that post that it would be rude not to.

[close]

I said that it removed the sideblock glitch for me I hold my hands up to that. And then I got the sideblock glitch for the first time after using the mod for 3 weeks. Not exactly backtracking or anything. Just sods law as I already said in my post.

If nobody listens to me and alf, why do you always run to FSE to reply to our posts as soon as they drop? Pipe down Fietta, RT got your head way too big.
Preaching you don't want to be a 'child' by insulting people. Get caught out and then say 'oh I was taking the piss'.
And give over on this WSE2 crusade, you've been using it for over a year without wanting it banned. You have no leg to stand on.

RT got my head too big? Guess you have no idea of my Native past, can assure you that’s far worse. I’ve been having arguments without attacking people for years on this forum, even though I’ve received personal attacks and slander myself. Guess you could call me a child, but fuck me pales in comparison to how you talk to people.

Seems you yourself have no idea why you want WSE2 considering the ‘broken’ parts of the game are still broken, especially the ones you were pretending were fixed to prove a point.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2022, 12:22:41 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
I already said in my post that If WSE2 was paid nobody would be using it, and this discussion wouldn't be happening. Therefore nobody would be defending it. But you don't need to pay.

You would be surprised. You should know better than anyone the things people have done in the past to gain advantage and win
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Skaen

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2022, 12:22:47 pm »
Didn't this guy who made WSE2 got the money to make a WSE2 version without the FOV slider? I believe Gibby made a post about that. Like said before, if it really helps people to make their game run better without an FOV slider then it shouldn't be a problem right?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2022, 12:23:44 pm »
Didn't this guy who made WSE2 got the money to make a WSE2 version without the FOV slider? I believe Gibby made a post about that. Like said before, if it really helps people to make their game run better without an FOV slider then it shouldn't be a problem right?

That would be the best overall option, yeah.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2022, 12:25:09 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

RT got my head too big? Guess you have no idea of my Native past, can assure you that’s far worse. I’ve been having arguments without attacking people for years on this forum, even though I’ve received personal attacks and slander myself. Guess you could call me a child, but fuck me pales in comparison to how you talk to people.

This is all going to be deleted anyway, but pipe up to me on steam if you so wish fietta.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2022, 12:26:43 pm »
Holy fuck get a life retards
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2022, 12:28:06 pm »
You have nearly 7500 posts... You do it first and the rest of us will follow suit

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2022, 12:29:00 pm »
You have nearly 7500 posts... You do it first and the rest of us will follow suit
7500 posts of posting quick nonsense mate, not writing books
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2022, 12:29:13 pm »
I really don’t think people who would stab others in the back at the drop of a hat to get ahead in this game should really be valued, their opinions are shaped purely by their own aims and goals to improve their position at the disadvantage of others.

People without principle are people without purpose
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2022, 12:29:38 pm »
idk what the point of trying to downplay the significance of wse2's feeling of gameplay is. After so many reports of people saying it just makes the game feel better there's legit no point even trying to argue against it. The improvements wse2 offers are significant enough for a lot of people to not care about the fov sliders. Having increased FOV isn't game breakingly broken cheats like unblockable and autoblock. Increased FOV doesn't make you better at the game, but it does allow you to play in a way you necessarily couldn't with narrower FOV. This is important because saying that it's just cheats is kinda half-true.

I don't think removing the FOV-slider is really even that necessary, since the program is well known and available for everyone to use, and it doesn't fundamentally break the game.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2022, 12:30:57 pm »
idk what the point of trying to downplay the significance of wse2's feeling of gameplay is. After so many reports of people saying it just makes the game feel better there's legit no point even trying to argue against it. The improvements wse2 offers are significant enough for a lot of people to not care about the fov sliders. Having increased FOV isn't game breakingly broken cheats like unblockable and autoblock. Increased FOV doesn't make you better at the game, but it does allow you to play in a way you necessarily couldn't with narrower FOV. This is important because saying that it's just cheats is kinda half-true.

I don't think removing the FOV-slider is really even that necessary, since the program is well known and available for everyone to use, and it doesn't fundamentally break the game.

Yeah, unless you can lock FOV using a script or anticheat on a server. People can always change it in the rgl.config anyway

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2022, 12:31:56 pm »
holy cronge