Author Topic: Mikey's Tiered Randomized Tournament (signups open) March 5th  (Read 6447 times)

|Viper|

Re: Mikey's Tiered Randomized Tournament (signups open) March 5th
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2022, 05:00:35 pm »
Thanks for the tournament and thanks to the NAs that I played with.
NA isn’t as cancer as I thought and I’ll probably be back soon to try and conquer NA again if you guys r still alive.

Thanks especially to
Wedontgetpussy - we get sweeped
Babester
Baberino
BigDBabster
The Bapster
Glenn
Soulja
My boi james
Yolo the serial racist and thrower
StrangerRangerDanger
Lips
Levis for feeding me MMR
All the NA WBMM retards who were smoked
[close]

God Bless,
45thN_Maskman
Ben had more impact than you did.

Only impact you give is the ability to break any set of weighing scales the minute you jump on you fat fucking cunt  8)
I work out every other day at the YMCA. This joke makes no sense, but you weren’t good on NA and every EU knows how dog shit you are.

How do you get ranged by me out of all people? My style is to get in close and aggressive and yours is range and S key…

C’mon mang….

Goes on EU and posts a screenshot top fragging against Soulja, Levis, VHA…. I’ve seen better from Movement and Caskie and they had 120+ ping on NA while you were in the US with 30-40…

I’ve never cried about losing on NW… I heard some tears drop after you lost to a bunch of Spanish players LMAOO
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 05:09:21 pm by VetroG »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2022, 05:16:33 pm »
Vetro I am genuinely happy that you go and work out now, the first step out of obesity is to be self aware and i'm glad youre no longer in denial. We can help you get through this - one step at a time.

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

BlitzkriegMBNW

|Viper|

« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2022, 05:18:14 pm »
Vetro I am genuinely happy that you go and work out now, the first step out of obesity is to be self aware and i'm glad youre no longer in denial. We can help you get through this - one step at a time.

Continue to make the same joke that doesn’t even make sense - deflects any NW comments because facts are facts and there’s no denying shit in the toilet.

EU or NA you’ll never compare, I’m disappointed to even see you on my turf come on mang… you were awful

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2022, 05:22:29 pm »
Never said I was good at NW lol maybe you can teach me and in return I'll be your gym motivator at the YMCA?  :-*
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

|Viper|

« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2022, 05:24:14 pm »
Never said I was good at NW lol maybe you can teach me and in return I'll be your gym motivator at the YMCA?  :-*
Another gym/fat joke… ah okay this is what you’ve resorted to AKA you have nothing else to say because you’re useless and irrelevant.

Atleast I dont have to apply for another nation because you’re that dogshit. Mr “Cpt of ENG” then becoming ESP… c’mon dawg

Didn’t you dominate on NA? Didn’t you post a screenshot dominating against tier 1000 players? C’mon bro this is just too low of an IQ conversation typical EU
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 05:25:51 pm by VetroG »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2022, 05:25:27 pm »
Also thank you glenn for the server very epic gaming on ur party

no problem gamer  8)
click here to join the 84th

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2022, 05:29:12 pm »
Taking beef from a EU memer seriously on NA

Height of irrelevancy  :-X

|Viper|

« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2022, 05:31:29 pm »

Your sentences are getting shorter and shorter… wonder why ::)

I don’t think you’re funny either tbh. Your memes, jokes, you in general are a boring human being. I could give two fucks less how relevant I am to you lol. Come on NA again and catch this ft7 next time.

> Says he's a memer to run from the conversation, get smoked
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 05:36:23 pm by VetroG »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2022, 05:41:49 pm »

I don’t think you’re funny either tbh. Your memes, jokes, you in general are a boring human being. I could give two fucks less how relevant I am to you lol. Come on NA again and catch this ft7 next time.

Talks about irrelevancy first then discounts it 2 posts later, realise yet something hmmm? But anyways Vetro I genuinely wish I was a relevant as you, leading one of the best largest regiments for multiple years  :'(

Aight bet, hope you dont get as but hurt as u do now when I smack you and ur mommas titties 7-0 next time come around
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 05:43:30 pm by maskmanmarks »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2022, 05:44:10 pm »
just clocked that Maskman Peritz is probably sitting in an airport rn beefing with one of NA’s biggest instigators LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
click here to join the 84th

|Viper|

« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2022, 05:44:22 pm »

Vetro I genuinely wish I was a relevant as you, leading one of the best largest regiments for multiple years  :'(

Aight bet, hope you dont get as but hurt as u do now when I smack you and ur mommas titties 7-0 next time come around
Biggest regiment, but barely can bring 15 to events. Stop being delusional. You even lost to a Spanish regiment and you CRIED over it...

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2022, 05:46:14 pm »

Talks about irrelevancy first then discounts it 2 posts later, realise yet something hmmm? But anyways Vetro I genuinely wish I was a relevant as you, leading one of the best largest regiments for multiple years  :'(

I dont know whos titties are bigger vetros or his moms
CoC > any other team

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2022, 06:41:32 pm »
just clocked that Maskman Peritz is probably sitting in an airport rn beefing with one of NA’s biggest instigators LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2022, 06:44:08 pm »
Thank you everyone for playing
1st
Horse
Godfreid
Fireboy
Maple
Hireaper
VHA
Amiranger (emergency sub)

2nd
Piktonss
Svenypoo
Stryker
Evan
Truth
Cow

3rd/4th
Jaax
RussianFury
Magmar
Alexander
Dio
Ben
Theodin (Emergency Sub)

3rd/4th
Runepkyz
Gavin
Rafael
Soulja
GlennofNW
Levis

Thank you guys for coming out congrats to the winners sorry for the issue with the subs Hope people enjoyed playing with fresh faces. Heard most of the teams were vibey as fuck and that's what I want to hear. While I don't think the randomized tournament is a bad idea, it definitely does not work as well on NA as it does on EU with the number of players we have on NA. Ty emergency subs for coming last minute, and shoutout to Godfreid for his playoff, group stage, and final performance he wins Finals MVP.
Bracket
[close]
I'm gonna lock the thread if u guys wanna keep beefing do it somewhere else.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo