Author Topic: [BA]British Army NA/EU *Active Looking for recruits*  (Read 841 times)

Offline Playingcard

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
[BA]British Army NA/EU *Active Looking for recruits*
« on: January 30, 2018, 02:31:55 am »
Help Wanted

Welcome to the British Army we are a new Regiment Derived from the old 3e Regiment de Ligne. We have reformed into this gay Regiment we have looked and seen all the Cancer in the Community and believe it's time to go back to a much more simple time, when this community thrived on the Army System this new system thou has been changed we the BA Staff are in need of help we are Currently Lacking good staff and regiments to join we do thou have a 100 slot ts and a 75 slot server and we are hoping to get bigger please Consider our request and Add [BA]Dawson on steam for any info Concerning the Later.

Now lets get to the business at hand here hello i'm Dawson Leader of the British Army we are a Regiment for Napoleanic wars and want to bring back the good Old Time's when the cancer was low and the Armies reigned supreme we shall bring back these glory days and will try to get all those fun times back we wish all old member's and new to engage yourself have fun and be disciplined for we are the British Army we Fight for glory,honor and the love of our King and Country LONG LIVE THE BRITISH ARMY

Now Sense the BA is looking for new recruits this is what you can expect from us we are an Active Regiment Even thou we may be small currently when the post this was made we are active and have a loyal Base even when this post was first made thou we reformed under a new leader we are proud to accept all that are still loyal to the BA and its Previously Style that made it so Posh with the gentry and Dutiful to the Pauper. we can only expect the continuation of such a fine army and people we are now Currently on the right path but please do understand we wish to make the community non-cancer and reformed back to it's old self alot of this will require regiment support but as much as i may say it we will not get it but the british army will fight to keep it's door's open to a non-cancer community and try and reform the gold old days of the Past this may sound stupid and pointless but think of the what if think of the maybe this brigade could bring back the glory days

Here's the Leader's add him if you wish to join the british army

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 07:50:23 pm by Playingcard »

Offline HRE Official

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [BA]British Army NA/Possible EU IF WE GET A EU LEADER
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 03:19:28 am »
Ive never read better grammer 10/10

Offline KurassierNixon

• First Lieutenant
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Panini
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 03:54:37 am »
hello from amsterdm, denmark. i am not eu but can led eu army if needed. i have over 10 yrs reg xp in world of warcrft and mafia ii. pls get bak to me and iwil lead eu army

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 04:04:35 am »
hi i am EU i can lead your regiment

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 04:18:37 am »
please no another BA

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 01:59:54 pm »