Author Topic: The NW Experience Podcast *NEW EPISODE ZEYDEN!*  (Read 60297 times)

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Melee With the Masters: The Napoleonic Wars Podcast *Irish's episode*
« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2020, 08:59:59 am »
Lol not even but if thats a compliment to make me look more badass thank you sir.

dood, how old are you?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2020, 10:50:19 am »
Hacked because of the podcast  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2020, 10:51:56 am »
Lol not even but if thats a compliment to make me look more badass thank you sir.

dood, how old are you?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 14, 2020, 11:35:37 am »
On EU there's been a scammer getting access to loads of people's accounts.Tenshi wolpi and anubis lost access to their accounts earlier this week. It spreads through friends lists, so it's only natural that it spreads like wildfire in a community full of retards 8)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2020, 12:31:55 pm »
I bet Anthony regrets using auto block now
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 14, 2020, 01:33:45 pm »

dood, how old are you?
Why do you matter faggot, whats the matter you like men more then woman you have to come on to me? maybe he just likes to play the part of a woman and come nag me like hes my housewife? Well all I gotta say is good luck sitting down for awhile  I easily rest my case yawn!!!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 01:40:58 pm by [RSL]_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 14, 2020, 01:46:30 pm »

dood, how old are you?
Why do you matter faggot, whats the matter you like men more then woman you have to come on to me? maybe he just likes to play the part of a woman and come nag me like hes my housewife? Well all I gotta say is good luck sitting down for awhile :) I easily rest my case yawn!!!

You NAs really need some help...

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 14, 2020, 01:56:00 pm »

dood, how old are you?
Why do you matter faggot, whats the matter you like men more then woman you have to come on to me? maybe he just likes to play the part of a woman and come nag me like hes my housewife? Well all I gotta say is good luck sitting down for awhile :) I easily rest my case yawn!!!

No you pigheaded eu whose parents are probaly siblings you need help you just insulted a whole country full of people, Guess I slapped you around harder then I thought lol. What they say, do, or even troll you for all I care you brought on yourself well down mr superiority well done r.i.p hes all yours fellas.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:06:33 pm by [RSL]_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #323 on: February 14, 2020, 02:17:19 pm »
I bet Anthony regrets using auto block now
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 14, 2020, 02:29:11 pm »
Spoiler

dood, how old are you?

[close]
No you pigheaded eu whose parents are probaly siblings you need help you just insulted a whole country full of people, Guess I slapped you around harder then I thought lol. What they say, do, or even troll you for all I care you brought on yourself well down mr superiority well done r.i.p hes all yours fellas.

Whatever UK colonist.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:30:42 pm by Kulouš »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #325 on: February 14, 2020, 02:39:32 pm »
Mayhem is built different
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #327 on: February 14, 2020, 03:28:12 pm »
Get mayhem on the podcast

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Snikkel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 14, 2020, 03:37:12 pm »
Think the next podcast might be a little delayed. RIP my boy anthony  :'(
https://imgur.com/a/Afomwb4

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #329 on: February 14, 2020, 04:26:23 pm »
Hello everyone I will give a full update on what happen later. No worries sound-cloud is A OK and I will be putting out a warning for others and in depth description of what happen. Its a pretty funny story and will be a great podcast episode if nothing else! xDDDDD
*Cries internally*