Author Topic: ⚔ 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale [RECRUITING]  (Read 235347 times)

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Cpt_Charlie
  • Side: Confederacy
No, you've just not been here in over a month to tell us things like that...

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
happy birthday

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
Was a nice little mini-skirmish in the 2nd company tonight. We don't often get to do these at our trainings so its nice to do some every once and a while.
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mortier
Boo, Huh huh huh huuuuh!

Ain't posted on 'ere in ages

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
I don't know if it's your server or not. On 1er Gren commander battle. there was a  Lt Panda, 1st/1er AGB or something. Who was admining. He kept spamming the announcer while 15 people were trying to play. It was distracting, a player with a lack of English skills was typing, and Panda would spam with things like:

"Welcome*" and "Isn't*" which was quite funny when he never knew how to spell either. I asked him politely, if he could stop using it as it's distracting. He said I won't take commands, and if you don't like it leave. So I did. He was a first class twat. Probably got the wrong thread toplael.

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
No, unfortunately you didn't get the wrong thread  :-\
Panda is the leader of our artillery detachment and must have changed our server to that of what you speak of. He is well known for spamming chat and I've spoken with him a few times about quelling the amount that he does type during events, Which he has done however "off duty" and on what is supposed to be a private server and with access to admin chat I can defiantly see this happening.
Mid - teens + admin chat with a history of spamming .... yeahhhh.
He may have thought it was his regiments server and he was admining so why should he really listen to a randomer.
I'm sorry for anything he may have said against you and when you aked him to stop, he really should have.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
I am the true leader of this regiment

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
No, unfortunately you didn't get the wrong thread  :-\
Panda is the leader of our artillery detachment and must have changed our server to that of what you speak of. He is well known for spamming chat and I've spoken with him a few times about quelling the amount that he does type during events, Which he has done however "off duty" and on what is supposed to be a private server and with access to admin chat I can defiantly see this happening.
Mid - teens + admin chat with a history of spamming .... yeahhhh.
He may have thought it was his regiments server and he was admining so why should he really listen to a randomer.
I'm sorry for anything he may have said against you and when you aked him to stop, he really should have.
Indeed you did find the right thread. As Charlie says we are sorry for anything he may have said to you Scorpio as he should have been more respectful.

I am the true leader of this regiment
Careful Davout Sergi has ways of making people "disappear" when they attempt make claims like that ::)
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
Apparently its backfired onto himself Chris ...

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
Was a decent 1v1 versus the 111e. Unfortunetly our shooting and melee was a bit off today as well as I was unable to make it till the very end :( Anyways thanks for the 1v1 111e :D

Its ok Charlie he always find his way back ;)

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
Don't say that ! D;  he may actually come back and Im very much enjoying the Col role  ;D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Was a decent 1v1 versus the 111e. Unfortunetly our shooting and melee was a bit off today as well as I was unable to make it till the very end :( Anyways thanks for the 1v1 111e :D

Its ok Charlie he always find his way back ;)

Very good match, 111e will always happily play with quality opponents like you guys. :D

Offline M4nkey

• Sergeant
  • NO MERCY!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_GrdP_M4nkey
  • Side: Neutral
Don't say that ! D;  he may actually come back and Im very much enjoying the Col role  ;D

What, there was a coup d`etat and I wasn't invited to carve the cake? :O

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mortier
Time to enforce the MrT4Sappeur2014 campaign Charlie, gotten over 8 billion signatures on the petition.

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
Dont have to prove anything to me Mr.T you seem to get more kills with that sapper axe then you do with a bayonet. You just got to convince the event admins to let you have the class.