Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 32073 times)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term
« Reply #315 on: June 03, 2019, 07:51:33 pm »
jolly #1 dont respond to memers because they will meme your anti meme
wowow Thank you that legendary information I will take it to my grave

Dont worRYY JOLLY nick is learning about Jesus and how sex in the backdoor is better for everyone so you arent a sinner

sorry for the double post of this video

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 02:44:09 am by Windflower »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: June 03, 2019, 10:34:24 pm »
papabean doing the lords work

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #317 on: June 04, 2019, 05:11:08 am »
papabean doing the lords work

we are family friendly

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #318 on: June 11, 2019, 12:15:26 am »
So about those new elections..

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #319 on: June 11, 2019, 02:03:18 am »
Midnight collusion with Russia to rig next election

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2019, 02:58:17 am »
Well the new elections are soon now that you mention . .
though I may not be CR for this next term that's alright since it's been time for a new CR to bring this era to a close.

I may not hold the title either in a few weeks but that will not mean I will stop my efforts in contributing to the longevity of the NA community. Though I will not have the CR title that will not matter mostly since the importance and ability of the power lies between being the representative for the administration between/for the community and the official forum administration.

The added benefits of being CR are more of luxuries in which I believe someone could make better use out of since honestly it's been 4 terms and I've been running out of juice. I ran for this 4th time because I believe I still would have benefited the community as CR more than anyone who was interested in running for CR at the time and as well as the fact that I still felt I had more to give after my last term ended.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 15, 2019, 08:09:22 am »
Spoiler
though I may not be CR for this next term that's alright since it's been time for a new CR to bring this era to a close.

I may not hold the title either in a few weeks but that will not mean I will stop my efforts in contributing to the longevity of the NA community. Though I will not have the CR title that will not matter mostly since the importance and ability of the power lies between being the representative for the administration between/for the community and the official forum administration.

The added benefits of being CR are more of luxuries in which I believe someone could make better use out of since honestly it's been 4 terms and I've been running out of juice. I ran for this 4th time because I believe I still would have benefited the community as CR more than anyone who was interested in running for CR at the time and as well as the fact that I still felt I had more to give after my last term ended.
[close]

I believe it's kinda overdue for the election stuff for the June-August term.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2019, 05:27:00 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Election procedures

On the 20th (for months lasting 30 days) and on the 21st (for months lasting 31 days) I will open a thread on this board with all candidacies in the first post. Candidates may put themselves forward on that thread, or by PM (though obviously they will be added to the list). Only those from NA can run for NA rep.  Same on the EU side.  Exceptions may be made to run for the other side but you will have to talk to shadow first to get approval. The thread will be open, so people can discuss the election.

After 5 days, I will open the election, giving people three days to vote in the first round. Any run-off will start directly after the results are known, and last two days. On the first day of the new month, the new CR's will take office and the old ones will leave - unless, of course, they are re-elected.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 15, 2019, 06:45:22 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Election procedures

On the 20th (for months lasting 30 days) and on the 21st (for months lasting 31 days) I will open a thread on this board with all candidacies in the first post. Candidates may put themselves forward on that thread, or by PM (though obviously they will be added to the list). Only those from NA can run for NA rep.  Same on the EU side.  Exceptions may be made to run for the other side but you will have to talk to shadow first to get approval. The thread will be open, so people can discuss the election.

After 5 days, I will open the election, giving people three days to vote in the first round. Any run-off will start directly after the results are known, and last two days. On the first day of the new month, the new CR's will take office and the old ones will leave - unless, of course, they are re-elected.
[close]

I looked at the old thread wrong. It was 2am don't bully me.  :'(

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 15, 2019, 07:10:21 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Election procedures

[close]

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #325 on: June 15, 2019, 10:00:31 pm »
Waiting for AUS CR

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 15, 2019, 10:01:06 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Election procedures

[close]

:-* :-* :-*
:-* :-*

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2019, 10:15:41 pm »
Waiting for AUS CR

Do we have enough for that? :o

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #328 on: June 16, 2019, 12:43:16 am »
Waiting for AUS CR

Do we have enough for that? :o
We had enough for Events: OC evidently, next thing you know they'll want a CR too!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #329 on: June 29, 2019, 02:01:56 pm »
I'll be continuing to work on my little side projects as well as working with Jolly throughout his term, thanks for electing me four times!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳