Author Topic: [RGL7] Match Week 9  (Read 24023 times)

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL7] Match Week 9
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2020, 11:09:40 pm »
I wasn’t their so it’s hard to say what happened but if only a small part of the 92nd trash talked then what kind of shit winners are you lot lmao.
Amazing job regardless being able to bring a 14-4 back to 14-15 in your favor.
Mad respect for being able to pull that off but don’t act as if you are all the holy trinity of being good boys and showing respect to your opponent.
shut the fuck up you cringelord, if you don't like the reaction you got after your people shit talked, then your officers/ncos should have told them to stop

Oh fuck right off you 2nd rate leader, you can only live of the succes of something other people have build for you in the past so you can carry on with the remnants.
You have done nothing else then contributed to this toxic environment of complaining about a lack of competitive regiments and then at the same time making sure that these new challenges for your regiment leave this shit community.
Luckily I don’t have to get involved anymore in this shit, apart from dropping my 2 cents on how I see it.
As the things are now I would rather kill myself then saying I would lead something in this shit show of a NW competitive scenery.

True true Pieter made the 15th

Offline IR_Nr59_Lamastos

• First Lieutenant
  • Prinzessin Lamalana die Schöne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_IR_Nr59_Obst_Lama
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2020, 11:10:03 pm »

Match: 33rd vs Kaiserliches Heer
Date & Time: Friday 10. July 8pm BST
Referee: Needed
Media: Needed
Server booked: None, RGL 7 or 8 are fine
Join the IR_Nr59, join the infantry!

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2020, 11:11:15 pm »
Second rate leaders that currently somehow have won 4 regimental tournaments in a row. Including two insane comebacks against your invite stacks. It's okay Pieter, I would be very upset too.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2020, 11:12:33 pm »
I wasn’t their so it’s hard to say what happened but if only a small part of the 92nd trash talked then what kind of shit winners are you lot lmao.
Amazing job regardless being able to bring a 14-4 back to 14-15 in your favor.
Mad respect for being able to pull that off but don’t act as if you are all the holy trinity of being good boys and showing respect to your opponent.
shut the fuck up you cringelord, if you don't like the reaction you got after your people shit talked, then your officers/ncos should have told them to stop

Oh fuck right off you 2nd rate leader, you can only live of the succes of something other people have build for you in the past so you can carry on with the remnants.
You have done nothing else then contributed to this toxic environment of complaining about a lack of competitive regiments and then at the same time making sure that these new challenges for your regiment leave this shit community.
Luckily I don’t have to get involved anymore in this shit, apart from dropping my 2 cents on how I see it.
As the things are now I would rather kill myself then saying I would lead something in this shit show of a NW competitive scenery.

I really want to break this down, but i cba, we won, a group of recently recruited melee stack players lost, in the form of the 92nd gren company. GG to the 92nd regimental guys who make it respectable and to people like Zeyden, Fotin who acknowledged the comeback, aswell as all the regular 92nd members who probably missed out on the opportunity to play a league with their long time friends and 92nd compatriots, instead of some of these cocky people who do not earn my respect (should they ever have wanted it).

We deserved to win, and all of our accomplishments are our own.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2020, 11:13:03 pm »
Congratz to the 15th.

Plan we put up worked but playing the others costed our head. Well deserved. Also a big thanks to gi for making it work with scheduling

you mean the other 8 rounds aswell when we were in spec again?
im not here to discuss it with you. But if all 3 spectators that join in go 0-5 and give them basically free 5 rounds and momentum that did cost us the match.

How come we won 1 or 2 rounds then? You just couldn´t find a way to counter their changes, stop bullshitting about us being responsable for it, the trashtalking motivated them af
how have we won 1 or 2 rounds when it went from 14-5 to 15-14. I put you guys in after talking to the officers to give you guys the chance to still play and not just sit there for nothing. And from that moment on they started gaining momentum and we lost the match due to that fact. All of us were responsible for it, but its quite weird that we demolish them with the first lineup and when the specs come in and dont frag the whole match and atmosphere in ts changes. If you want to discuss it more feel free to send me a pm or smth.

You lost, accept it, be gracious in defeat

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2020, 11:13:10 pm »
I just wanna thank Pieter for making us win this match
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2020, 11:13:19 pm »
btw someone help lama find a ref in this mess :(

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2020, 11:14:10 pm »
Can everyone just take a deeo breath and realise it's a game, people are acting as if both sides have killed loved ones irl. It was a close match, and I congratulate 15th on an insane comeback. And as for the 15th, you won, great job. There is no need to be dickheads about it. At the end of the day the 92nd lost a close final and did pretty well for itself, I see no need to upset.

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2020, 11:14:29 pm »
I just wanna thank Pieter for making us win this match
must be fuming after spending all this time recruiting players for this one game, and then losing when it matters
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2020, 11:14:36 pm »
btw someone help lama find a ref in this mess :(

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2020, 11:14:51 pm »

Match: 33rd vs Kaiserliches Heer
Date & Time: Friday 10. July 8pm BST
Referee: Needed
Media: Needed
Server booked: None, RGL 7 or 8 are fine

If no other refs are around I will be there to cover it Lama.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:04 pm »
Congratz to the 15th.

Plan we put up worked but playing the others costed our head. Well deserved. Also a big thanks to gi for making it work with scheduling

you mean the other 8 rounds aswell when we were in spec again?
im not here to discuss it with you. But if all 3 spectators that join in go 0-5 and give them basically free 5 rounds and momentum that did cost us the match.

How come we won 1 or 2 rounds then? You just couldn´t find a way to counter their changes, stop bullshitting about us being responsable for it, the trashtalking motivated them af
how have we won 1 or 2 rounds when it went from 14-5 to 15-14. I put you guys in after talking to the officers to give you guys the chance to still play and not just sit there for nothing. And from that moment on they started gaining momentum and we lost the match due to that fact. All of us were responsible for it, but its quite weird that we demolish them with the first lineup and when the specs come in and dont frag the whole match and atmosphere in ts changes. If you want to discuss it more feel free to send me a pm or smth.

You lost, accept it, be gracious in defeat

pretty sure he did accept it, he's just pointing out what made 92nd choke - attitude and swaps
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:06 pm »
Can everyone just take a deeo breath and realise it's a game, people are acting as if both sides have killed loved ones irl. It was a close match, and I congratulate 15th on an insane comeback. And as for the 15th, you won, great job. There is no need to be dickheads about it. At the end of the day the 92nd lost a close final and did pretty well for itself, I see no need to upset.
When are you going to visit Tinypic.com ?

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:26 pm »
Then certain 92nd players shouldn't have been dickheads leading up to this match and during the match.

Phailur

« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2020, 11:15:57 pm »
you can only live of the succes of something other people have build for you
As the things are now I would rather kill myself