Author Topic: IRE/GB ACTIVE player rankings [26/10]  (Read 32648 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: GB/IRE ACTIVE player rankings [16/03] [New]
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2019, 09:13:52 pm »
Tbh Ivan, Domi and Maurice are all better than me.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2019, 09:17:56 pm »
it's very close at least. i'm considering using more numbers, maybe more decimal numbers to make it more accurate.

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2019, 09:24:19 pm »

No offense but I think all of those three would be better in the poll than Irish I think
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2019, 09:28:00 pm »
Stop

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2019, 09:28:52 pm »

No offense but I think all of those three would be better in the poll than Irish I think

who tf r u german

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2019, 09:44:36 pm »
it's very close at least. i'm considering using more numbers, maybe more decimal numbers to make it more accurate.
Maurice is less active now so it's not as clear for him but for Domi and Ivan I think their consistency at the moment is insanerino.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2019, 10:19:06 pm »
Excooze me goiz but im awctually playing in this sunday tourny so pls dont remove

Also, if you're gonna make a best duo list, be sure to put Vol and I at the top  8)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2019, 10:24:01 pm »
18th recruiting 93p+ players only

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2019, 10:27:53 pm »
No, I only want you to recruit noobs so I can look good.  :'(

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2019, 10:35:48 pm »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2019, 10:50:17 pm »
1 sec

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General