Author Topic: Antifa  (Read 12049 times)

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Antifa
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2019, 08:29:38 am »
Where I live (Norway) Antifa is more of a counterpart to increased marches of neo-nazi marches coming around in the Nordic countries. From what I've seen and know of the people involved they are 99% non-violent people except for an extreme minority. Even though there have been fights, I would say its worse in other countries.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 08:33:11 am »
Just sayin, the only thing true for every Antifa group is the anti fascist part
so if you want to execute an group just on the base of being part of the antifa boi ive got some bad news for you and your selfimage

Yes some are violent, most are not, some are comunists/anarchists etc, most are just left leaning ppl with a thing against nazis

That is like joining the KKK because you agree with 1 of their 1000 ideas then claiming innocence. You must be retarded to do such. And to affiliate yourself with militants you are asking for trouble. And obviously i do not literally think they should all be shot but you get my point. And again i see some fuck boy defending a group of morons. You make it pretty clear what type of person you are if you attempt to provide justification for these sub-human creatures.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 08:42:35 am »
Where I live (Norway) Antifa is more of a counterpart to increased marches of neo-nazi marches coming around in the Nordic countries. From what I've seen and know of the people involved they are 99% non-violent people except for an extreme minority. Even though there have been fights, I would say its worse in other countries.

And there are countless other videos many of which are much longer so i wont bother linking them.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 08:45:12 am by Marceaux »

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 09:39:43 am »
so if you want to execute an group just on the base of being part of the antifa boi ive got some bad news for you and your selfimage

Yes some are violent, most are not, some are comunists/anarchists etc, most are just left leaning ppl with a thing against nazis

That is like joining the KKK because you agree with 1 of their 1000 ideas then claiming innocence. You must be retarded to do such. And to affiliate yourself with militants you are asking for trouble. And obviously i do not literally think they should all be shot but you get my point. And again i see some fuck boy defending a group of morons. You make it pretty clear what type of person you are if you attempt to provide justification for these sub-human creatures.
Yeh just that the KKK is one single Organization with a single Head, while the Antifa is more of a label you can tag unto your own group. Its much more like anonymous where everyone can call himself anonymous or himself a part of anonymous but there isnt one single line in the Antifa

And Yes i defend the Antifa because where i come from, Germany, they are a much needed counterweight to tens of thousands of Neo Nazis and other militant extreme right wingers who straight up want to overthrow the government and kill Politicians with opposing views. Assuming ur French you must connect the Antifa closely to the Yellow Wests (idk how theyre called in english tbf) and the French Communist Party but atleast in germany most of the Antifa only share the label of Antifa and the idea of being Anti-Fascist

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 11:09:31 am »

Spoiler

[close]
And there are countless other videos many of which are much longer so i wont bother linking them.
Hence why I said where I live

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2019, 11:28:22 am »

You still don't get it

He isn't defending the violent ones. He was referencing the antifa movement as a whole.

Being part of an antifa proclaimed group does not = you are a law breaking criminal engaging in terrorist acts

Your knowledge of the subject is ultra surface level and seemingly only stemming from news headliners from FOX news

Your personal attacks are ultra invalid too due to their false premise
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2019, 11:55:59 am »

Yeh just that the KKK is one single Organization with a single Head, while the Antifa is more of a label you can tag unto your own group. Its much more like anonymous where everyone can call himself anonymous or himself a part of anonymous but there isnt one single line in the Antifa

And Yes i defend the Antifa because where i come from, Germany, they are a much needed counterweight to tens of thousands of Neo Nazis and other militant extreme right wingers who straight up want to overthrow the government and kill Politicians with opposing views. Assuming ur French you must connect the Antifa closely to the Yellow Wests (idk how theyre called in english tbf) and the French Communist Party but atleast in germany most of the Antifa only share the label of Antifa and the idea of being Anti-Fascist

G20? And the counterweight to extremism isn't extremism, it's moderate Democracy. The constant battling between the left and the right in Germany is not benefical for the political climate.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2019, 12:14:49 pm »
claiming the yellow jackets in france is an antifa movement would be absolutely wrong
not gonna argue here with someone who believe we should kill ppl because of opinions but basically, the yellow jackets/vests movement is more like a regroupment of many angry ppl, who dislikes the government for what they think it is aka pro rich ppl (and they're right to do so, i agree with that), but there is many influences in the yellow vests movement, and generally the ones we hear are from the extreme : a lot of pro-RN (former FN, so extreme right wing), some pro-LFI (leftist sovereigntist), some who are just angry at the gov etc

but i'd say most of them are right wing ppl
+ the PCF (french commie party) is pretty much dead in france
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2019, 12:20:32 pm »
associating to any extremist group, be it antifa, neo-nazi, etc. means you are pretty much braindead  ;)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2019, 12:22:06 pm »
associating to any extremist group, be it antifa, neo-nazi, etc. means you are pretty much braindead  ;)

couldn't agree more

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2019, 01:56:55 pm »

G20? And the counterweight to extremism isn't extremism, it's moderate Democracy. The constant battling between the left and the right in Germany is not benefical for the political climate.
After the Death of Walther Lübcke (german regional politician who got killed by right wing extremists due to his stances during the refugee crisis for those who dont know him) and the reactions of the political right im kinda lost on the counterargument of G20 against the imo very real threat of the Nordkreuz movement, the different Völkischen Movements and so on.
You cant discuss with someone who is Hellbend on ending your democracy and moderate democrats dont have any reason to be violent or extremist in germany rn so i dont see anyone defending democracy when the "Tag X" is coming. The Nazis are planning for it while moderates still seem to think the real threat is coming from extreme lefts protesting against capitalism

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2019, 02:35:30 pm »
Omg all these lefty commies giving me crippling brain damage reading what they say

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2019, 02:54:13 pm »
After the Death of Walther Lübcke (german regional politician who got killed by right wing extremists due to his stances during the refugee crisis for those who dont know him) and the reactions of the political right im kinda lost on the counterargument of G20 against the imo very real threat of the Nordkreuz movement, the different Völkischen Movements and so on.
You cant discuss with someone who is Hellbend on ending your democracy and moderate democrats dont have any reason to be violent or extremist in germany rn so i dont see anyone defending democracy when the "Tag X" is coming. The Nazis are planning for it while moderates still seem to think the real threat is coming from extreme lefts protesting against capitalism

Alt-Left extremism is also antidemocratic so they are not defending our democracy at all. Some Antifa groups openly call for an revolution which is in fact illegal in Germany by our constitution. Extremism is always antidemocratic because the whole point of extremism is basically to crack down the oppostion & the current system to install a new form of oppressive government to completly deny any democratic structure rising again. Just think of any government that was either far left or far right, where they democratic? Sure right-wing extremism maybe a bit more dangerous currently in Germany in regards to the recent events, but thinking that the alt-left are the protectors of our democracy because they violently act against the right is complete nonsense. Just imagine what could possibly happen if the alt-left rose to power? Would that be good for democracy, pluralism, freedom, economy etc.?

Extremism must be shutdown in every way regadless of the political standpoint they might have. It's actually quite simple: Extremism vs. Extremism = more extremism = less democracy = bad
Germany is just not capable to crack down extremism effeciently at the moment which led to things like NSU, RAF, Lübcke, G20 etc. which is a shame considering our history with two periods of extremist ideologies in power.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2019, 03:11:40 pm »
If only these darn antifa chaps could start beating up actual nazis instead of liberals,LGBT people whom don't fit their narative, free speech advocates, political commentators and right wingers.

ah yes I'm sure the threat of violence does wonders in stopping support for extreme right wing ideology.
Please don't reproduce
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 03:14:52 pm by Gi »

Nock

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2019, 03:43:44 pm »
we should just nuke the entire earth fuck human beings