Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets  (Read 13121 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
Re: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2022, 04:47:53 am »
letsgo polskaaa

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
  • Side: Neutral

Wursti

« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2022, 11:43:17 am »
Scotland has been the hardest enemy this NWWC to be honest

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2022, 11:47:22 am »
Scotland has been the hardest enemy this NWWC to be honest
dissapointing bait

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2022, 11:50:40 am »
Can we all finally agree to not give England to people outside poosy again thanks
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2022, 11:56:21 am »
Can we all finally agree to not give England to people outside poosy again thanks
People that didn't make (or want to join) it to the team shouldn't have an opinion at all

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2022, 11:58:17 am »
People that didn't make (or want to join) it to the team shouldn't have an opinion at all

Last time I checked you don’t have to be a jockey to bet on horses vegi, I can still care about my national team whether I play for them or not
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2022, 11:59:37 am »
hertz would have carried that shit if he was in
Someone knows what’s up 😉

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2022, 12:03:07 pm »

Last time I checked you don’t have to be a jockey to bet on horses vegi, I can still care about my national team whether I play for them or not
When your comment doesn't make sense and is not true at all then yeah you should drink your Carling and watch more NW streams instead of playing them

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2022, 12:06:18 pm »

When your comment doesn't make sense and is not true at all then yeah you should drink your Carling and watch more NW streams instead of playing them
First time someone not in poosy has been captain since 2016 I believe. And the first time since 2016 that ENG hasn’t been in the top 3 teams. Coincidence? Me thinks not!!!!

meme

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2022, 12:08:17 pm »

First time someone not in poosy has been captain since 2016 I believe. And the first time since 2016 that ENG hasn’t been in the top 3 teams. Coincidence? Me thinks not!!!!

meme
Sounds more like an English problem by saying "England doesn't have their strong line up this year so I dont wanna play or captain"!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2022, 12:10:07 pm »
Spoiler

meme
Sounds more like an English problem by saying "England doesn't have their strong line up this year so I dont wanna play or captain"!
[close]
Can’t speak for anyone else. But I stopped playing before NWWC was announced. Playing other games I enjoy more. And was thinking of coming back to NW for NWWC. But when it was announced, it was the most dead I think I’ve seen this game. So that put me off.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2022, 12:10:43 pm »

meme

A good captain would’ve not alienated Giorno, would’ve found solid mid players and then got himself 2 insane flanks and a statue mid to win easy, in a year with a lot of weak teams England should’ve been able to find 6 players to win considering all the English players there are.

It’s not fault that this year the team performed pathetically, and I don’t think it’s coincidence after being so consistently good for so long

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2022, 12:14:01 pm »

meme

A good captain would’ve not alienated Giorno, would’ve found solid mid players and then got himself 2 insane flanks and a statue mid to win easy, in a year with a lot of weak teams England should’ve been able to find 6 players to win considering all the English players there are.

It’s not fault that this year the team performed pathetically, and I don’t think it’s coincidence after being so consistently good for so long
Well, you're also blaming the legendary Bagins here lmao! Also I dont think you know why Giorno chose for Ireland instead of England this year.