Author Topic: Rookie Tournament | 6v6 | 1st : 45e | 2nd: tbe | 3rd: PRY  (Read 12691 times)

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
  • Side: Neutral
Rookie Tournament | 6v6 | 1st : 45e | 2nd: tbe | 3rd: PRY
« on: May 11, 2022, 07:57:59 pm »

Welcome to the official tournament for beginner and novice teams. The European Groupfight Series ended quite a while ago, and I decided while the NWWC tournament was going on, we could make a tournament for low and intermediate level players. This will be my first tournament that I am going to hold, so I would be sincerely grateful for any help in organizing and running the event. Below I will leave my contacts on Steam for anyone who would like to help with organizing it. I would like to have at least 10 to 15 Second and Third level teams participate in the tournament, including teams from the previous EGS Second League. The tournament will have a group stage format, followed by a Double-Elemination format. If you and your team are interested to try yourself and take part - there will be a registration form at the bottom. By making this tournament, I would like to make a competition, a battle, a battle where they can face the same beginners and not particularly experienced enemies like themselves - in a friendly atmosphere. I would be very happy if the tournament would take part from 10 to 15 teams of six people each, but it could be more. I am sure that the game is much more teams of beginners and low level, who want to develop, to try themselves and to face the same equal in strength enemies. Good luck to the participants, and thank you for your attention!

Roster Rules
§ 1.1 Roster limit is set to 8* players per team.
§ 1.2 Players MUST sign up with their community names in addition to roleplay names. Both MUST be specified.
§ 1.3Roster edit deadline (basically addition of roleplay names, team name and providing IDs) is set at 10:00pm (22:00) BST at day before the tournament (22th of May). After that, not a single change will be allowed.

[close]
General Rules
§ 2.1 Melee speed will be set on medium.
§ 2.2 Players must use the line infantry class.
§ 2.3 You aren't allowed to spawn if your team does not play.
§ 2.4 All matches will be ft5, apart from the quarter-finals and semi-finals (ft7) and the finals (ft10).
§ 2.5 Good behavior is expected. Insulting/toxicity will lead to 1 warning and then a suspension from matches..
§ 2.6 ID MUST be provided. Players with IDs missing won't be allowed to play.
§ 2.7 Below , I will provide a list of exceptions for players who can participate.

[close]
Match Rules
§ 3.1 Once a match has been called, each team has ~5 minutes to get ready.
§ 3.2 Once typed 'r' and the referee has said 'go', the round CAN NOT be voided.
§ 3.3 In any case of a server crash/map change if it is to happen, then all current rounds WILL be VOIDED.
§ 3.4If a round is not started within 5 minutes, the responsible team will be punished and 1 round will be awarded to their opponents.

[close]

Event Date and Time: Sunday the 22th of May - 8:00pm BST
  Sign-up Deadline: Saturday the 21th of May - 11:59pm BST |  Roster Edit Deadline: Sunday the 22th of May - 19:00pm BST

| Team Application | Template:

Code
[b]Team name:[/b] 
[b]Captain Steam link (required):[/b]
[b]Roster:[/b]
Player 1 - GUID
Player 2 - GUID
Player 3 - GUID
Player 4 - GUID
Player 5 - GUID
Player 6 - GUID
Player 7 - GUID
Player 8 - GUID

[i]have you read and agreed to the rules including of what is considered a mid-low tier player?[/i]

| Free agent Application | Template:

Code
[b]Nickname:[/b] 
[b]Steam Link (required):[/b]
[b]Player GUID:[/b]

| Referee Application | Template:

Code
[b]Nickname:[/b] 
[b]Steam Link (required):[/b]
[b]Your previous experience as referee? (At least one valid reason):[/b]

| Host

Ceed | Steam
| Co-Hosts

Empty Slot  | Steam

| Referee

Melsyo | Steam
| Referee

Skobelev | Steam
| Referee

Red | Steam
| Referee

Torben | Steam

Spoiler
TEAMS
HotDogs
Elements
Sherwood Foresters
kk_IR_Nr59
SubV
Children of Chaos (CoC)
PixelWar (PW)
Dinosauri
Crappers
The Real Housewives of Asatro
Lusitanos
45e
RG
tba(Lvov team)
1erReg
[KSA] Kungliga Svenska Armen
Rats
PRY
Spectre
Pirates
16th Bedfordshire
Lys
Arabic Khanat
Pontonniers de la Garde
6tesRIR_Nr45
7 Pulk Piechoty

Free agents
Fenton
Saphyro
saxon
Vegi

[close]

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 04:47:28 pm by XBOCT »

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: R.Tournaments | 6v6 | 22.05
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 07:58:26 pm »
Here will be written addition to the rules - about who can take part in the tournament for "low and medium level players":
Players who are in these tables and sheets - will be denied access to the tournament. Links to players are left below
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47361.0
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35826.0

2. Will prohibit access to players who participated in NWWC 2021 and  2022, from the countries: Germany, England, France, Netherlands.
A list of players from these countries can be found below
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=45499.0
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47411.0
Players who participated in the EGS First League in Season 3 and finished in 1st to 10th place will be banned from the tournament. You can find a list of teams and players in it at the links below.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=46575.0
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=46887.0
If the team consists of more than two players from the national team - this team will not be allowed to the tournament.
For example: If there are three players from the same 2022 national team.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 05:58:07 pm by XBOCT »

Online Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 08:03:09 pm »
 ???

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 08:06:04 pm »
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 08:11:37 pm »
Nickname:  Python
Steam Link (required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Python910/
Player GUID: 927368
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2022, 08:31:13 pm »
I genuinely would've signed up, should allow one decent player in each team

Giorno

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2022, 08:48:41 pm »
Good on you for going after this.

Would agree with Fietta that perhaps one "coach" player could be an idea, although your "third-level" teams might not have access to the kinds of players we are thinking of to fill this role. Maybe some system of free-agent "coach" players could be something offered for these cases, but again this might just complicate the rules a bit.

My only thought is that you said you would like many teams but also running a double-elimination knockout stage. This would probably drag the tournament on for an exceedingly long time especially if group sizes consist of 4-6 teams each.
Just a small thought.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes  8)👍

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2022, 09:41:32 pm »
tried the coach idea, didnt work well xdd

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2022, 09:43:34 pm »
I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING ALLOWED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2022, 09:43:44 pm »
I think the coach idea might work well only if "the coaches" are in spec. But I kinda doubt there would be enough people willing to just watch and call

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2022, 09:57:50 pm »

Would agree with Fietta that perhaps one "coach" player could be an idea, although your "third-level" teams might not have access to the kinds of players we are thinking of to fill this role. Maybe some system of free-agent "coach" players could be something offered for these cases, but again this might just complicate the rules a bit.

My only thought is that you said you would like many teams but also running a double-elimination knockout stage. This would probably drag the tournament on for an exceedingly long time especially if group sizes consist of 4-6 teams each.
Just a small thought.

Could allow people to sign up as "coaches" and randomly assign them to teams that indicate they want one, to avoid the issue of lower tier teams with better connections getting the stronger players.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2022, 10:00:13 pm »
Did you ask me to use the thread template?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2022, 10:03:00 pm »
Did you ask me to use the thread template?
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2022, 10:11:15 pm »

Just a small thought.

I'm not against coaches, only if the coaches won't play. 
In fact - an interesting idea, I'm not against coaches, let the teams decide for themselves. The main thing for me is that these coaches do not play.