Author Topic: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]  (Read 18336 times)

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: Regiment Power Index (RPI) EU Rankings [NEW THREAD]
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2021, 01:41:31 pm »
1st time 45e is nominated in list ! Such a nice day  ;D

You are my favourite regiment, carrying IVe ! :D

I love how Italy is on there when I can count the number of Italian comp players on one hand lol

Italy has a lot of ppls, but based on casual event.

The first and last time the 16th will have made a list  ???
And we are in the wrong place as well smh

We have been getting most casual attendance in multiple events a week (for a year + now), but somehow 45thN and 92nd are higher :P

also 19th isnt top 10 in biggest international reigments ? LOL

1) 92nd and 45thN have strong flank companies attending different events .
But for example, look on 45thN_Thursday_LB (45thN numbers are around 40-50 normally)

2) 19th will be in TOP 15 100%, I can promise.
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2021, 01:43:27 pm »
I'm pretty sure 16th in total actually get more than that. I too was surprised to not see 19th on there.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2021, 01:47:00 pm »
Im sorry but the last time the 45thN had 50 in their event was probably during the first month of the 45thN Thursday event, dont forget that we attend that event for ages now and ive been keeping track on, how every week we get more than thr 45thN (without having all  our companies to attend it), asside that im not even gona talk about the 92nd cause they are clearly smaller.

In other events, we get 55-65+ every friday and Sunday to ours and the 19th sunday event respectively.

And now after the 55th merge, it might even be higher rly

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2021, 01:51:57 pm »
Im sorry but the last time the 45thN had 50 in their event was probably during the first month of the 45thN Thursday event, dont forget that we attend that event for ages now and ive been keeping track on, how every week we get more than thr 45thN (without having all  our companies to attend it), asside that im not even gona talk about the 92nd cause they are clearly smaller.

In other events, we get 55-65+ every friday and Sunday to ours and the 19th sunday event respectively.

Depends...What season is, what day is, what event is. The TOP 3 regiments with best attendance are very close, we can probs say that all these 3 regiments have almost same numbers.
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2021, 01:55:13 pm »

Depends...What season is, what day is, what event is. The TOP 3 regiments with best attendance are very close, we can probs say that all these 3 regiments have almost same numbers.
Im sorry but where excatly have you seen the 92nd beeing able to bring 50 players ? and with your words you say you get 50, which you dont, and i clearly get 50+ in the events with all our companies soo it depends how ?  :o

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2021, 01:58:04 pm »
I feel like the 2Lr is missing here. I dont want to discuss the positions some regiments are placed here (even though i should do that), but from attendance or size the 2Lr definitely belongs here. They definitely dont have the same numbers like a few years ago, but still get 40-50 people (i think) per event.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2021, 01:58:09 pm »

Apart from the fact I agree with you that 16th likely is the biggest rn, it's weird to figure out numbers via how many attend a single event. If 92nd all together attends one linebattle we hardly go high above 30 I guess. But if every company plays the events they prefer we are easily 45-55. I imagine its gonna be something similar with the 45thN

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2021, 02:01:48 pm »
I feel like the 2Lr is missing here. I dont want to discuss the positions some regiments are placed here (even though i should do that), but from attendance or size the 2Lr definitely belongs here. They definitely dont have the same numbers like a few years ago, but still get 40-50 people (i think) per event.

Yeah, sorry! 2Lr is definitely in TOP 10 Non-International regiments. I will add them.

Apart from the fact I agree with you that 16th likely is the biggest rn, it's weird to figure out numbers via how many attend a single event. If 92nd all together attends one linebattle we hardly go high above 30 I guess. But if every company plays the events they prefer we are easily 45-55. I imagine its gonna be something similar with the 45thN

I will change this list soon and we can finally say if it's really true.

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2021, 02:03:58 pm »

Yeah, sorry! 2Lr is definitely in TOP 10 Non-International regiments. I will add them.

I have an better idea, just delete the thread 

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2021, 02:05:02 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I have an better idea, just delete the thread

^^

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2021, 02:07:21 pm »
I know that the 45thN was the largest regiment up to when the 55th merged into 16th, but now that Rayleigh etc aren’t involved in 16th anymore and other players left 16th Grens it’s pretty hard to tell. 45thN consistently get 50 to our Thursday event (55 last Thursday)  and that’s with 5 or so grens attending so not every company is involved there though, it’s not like our numbers are much larger with our Grenadier Company mustering 20+ like we use to, especially after yesterday haha  :P

Still very hard to say, though our centre is very much carrying the regiment numbers wise, wouldn’t be surprised if 16th are just slightly bigger   :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Kubus

• Major
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2021, 02:09:23 pm »
I know that the 45thN was the largest regiment up to when the 55th merged into 16th, but now that Rayleigh etc aren’t involved in 16th anymore and other players left 16th Grens it’s pretty hard to tell. 45thN consistently get 50 to our Thursday event (55 last Thursday)  and that’s with 5 or so grens attending so not every company is involved there though, it’s not like our numbers are much larger with our Grenadier Company mustering 20+ like we use to, especially after yesterday haha  :P

Still very hard to say, though our centre is very much carrying the regiment numbers wise, wouldn’t be surprised if 16th are just slightly bigger   :)

If 45thN get all companies on one server they can easily get around 70 ppls :)
16th will have about 50-60

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2021, 02:11:41 pm »
I know that the 45thN was the largest regiment up to when the 55th merged into 16th, but now that Rayleigh etc aren%u2019t involved in 16th anymore and other players left 16th Grens it%u2019s pretty hard to tell. 45thN consistently get 50 to our Thursday event (55 last Thursday)  and that%u2019s with 5 or so grens attending so not every company is involved there though, it%u2019s not like our numbers are much larger with our Grenadier Company mustering 20+ like we use to, especially after yesterday haha  :P

Still very hard to say, though our centre is very much carrying the regiment numbers wise, wouldn%u2019t be surprised if 16th are just slightly bigger   :)
Ehm you must be mistaken cause Ray is still involved, and noone has left the grenadiers from the lads that joined (except boro). In fact we had 4 new grenadiers this week alone. I think both Kubus and you mask need to get better informed, from 50 to 70 in a couple of posts :)

(last 2 sundays we had 60+)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2021, 02:14:35 pm »
Actually. Who cares?

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel