Author Topic: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 7 (Final)  (Read 53322 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 7 (Final)
« Reply #690 on: October 01, 2021, 07:21:23 pm »
Get involved  ;D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #691 on: October 01, 2021, 07:21:26 pm »
All it took was Maskman giving away his tight little Asian butthole virginity to anyone with a few hours in NW congratz.

%u201CSaViOrS of Nw%u201D
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

yes our 50 hour warriors were the true heroes, as well as maskmans saggy cheeks

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #692 on: October 01, 2021, 07:21:34 pm »
All it took was Maskman giving away his tight little Asian butthole virginity to anyone with a few hours in NW congratz.

“SaViOrS of Nw”

It's not tight, I've loosened it up

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
Re: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Sign-ups Open!
« Reply #694 on: October 01, 2021, 07:38:42 pm »
| Closing statement |

NW 2v2 Season II

Alright lads thanks very much for attending this second season of the 2v2 tournament and once again putting your faith in me to host it. Not quite as successful as last year (especially in the initial sign-up process) but we were still able to finish the league without any early drop-outs and to see it through to completion so happy days. I personally preferred the group-stage format as it reduced the tournie length but sadly this couldn't be avoided this time around. All matches (with the exception of a few where the rule-set was not properly followed) took under an hour, involved plenty of snappy, non-campy action so as far as I am concerned the rules require little to no change if played again.

I'd like to apologise for all the teams putting together their rosters meticulously, expecting a similar team locking system to last season and then this not being implemented; in hindsight one of the recurring complaints from other seasons of this and NWBC were that the locking scripts were often not used anyway since there is such a high player count, so perhaps this is something we can retire for these tournies. Thankyou to the incredibly small (and ever dwindling) pool of refs who took time out of their busy weeks to ref matches - in truth out of all the competitive tournaments which are played in this community, this and NWBC in my opinion are some of the hardest to fairly ref as there are so many variables and you have to be on the ball all the time; thankyou to our regular refs, you know who you are!

Despite the tournament having a sour start for me personally with much drama (to the point where I didn't even want to host it come the first week), week after week has turned me around and I am glad I persevered, since I have been able to enjoy the tournament for what it is so thankyou to the participants for putting to bed any drama fairly quickly once we'd properly started.

3rd place is still to be decided but for now very well played to the 45th placing 1st and the 15th & 77y team placing 2nd. Well played to all participants and goodluck in RGL!
[close]

Tournament is over. No need for more drama. Locking the thread!